Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The best live performance in history? 15:25 - Sep 17 with 3939 viewsomarjack

No need to answer that..it obviously is.

And I've listened to hundreds and hundreds of musicians and bands, and countless thousands of songs of all genres that aren't before the 60's or Rap/Hip Hop sh!te..From classics music, to mainstream Pop to Black/Doom/Death Metal weird sh!t..to Rock/Alternative Rock..and even non-English speaking songs..

But I've never heard or seen anyone who can perform as wonderfully as Matt..I mean I can play guitar..kind of bad at it to be honest but FFS..how can he play this beauty of a riff, under pressure while running around and hoping like the God that he is..it beats me.

When he takes the stage it's like the whole world belongs to him. Time stops, the universe becomes his stage and we're all his disciples. We all want to be him. And we can never be as superior but one can only dream.

I'm very convinced he's not one of us. He was not born for this world, nor is he of the human race. But a genetic anomaly that simply surpasses the limitations of what a human can be defined with. (I'm not really convinced with him being from space by the way, although I won't rule it out just yet)

Bloody enjoy..

[Post edited 17 Sep 2018 15:26]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

The best live performance in history? on 15:41 - Sep 17 with 2254 viewsJango

Great song, great band. Right up there with the best live performers on the planet.
The best live performance in history? on 15:46 - Sep 17 with 2244 viewsMo_Wives

He looks like a right berk running about on stage in those trousers, tbh.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The best live performance in history? on 15:58 - Sep 17 with 2215 viewsLeonWasGod

They're alright. They're no Steps though.
The best live performance in history? on 16:00 - Sep 17 with 2209 viewsMo_Wives

Bob Dylan. Manchester free trade hall. 1966.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The best live performance in history? on 16:01 - Sep 17 with 2208 viewsMuteswan

You forgot to say “in my opinion “, great performance... maybe. Great guitarist, from that clip, not in my book. I have to say that I don’t know much of their stuff but , in my opinion, there are far better out there. Just saw this on YouTube, he may not have the following that Muse has but doesn’t mean he isn’t a better guitarist than your guy. Going on the two videos ,I think the best showing comes from...

And the original wasn’t too shabby either.

The best live performance in history? on 16:03 - Sep 17 with 2195 viewsLeonWasGod

I'd love to see them live, especially this

The best live performance in history? on 16:10 - Sep 17 with 2184 viewsMuteswan

The best live performance in history? on 16:01 - Sep 17 by Muteswan

You forgot to say “in my opinion “, great performance... maybe. Great guitarist, from that clip, not in my book. I have to say that I don’t know much of their stuff but , in my opinion, there are far better out there. Just saw this on YouTube, he may not have the following that Muse has but doesn’t mean he isn’t a better guitarist than your guy. Going on the two videos ,I think the best showing comes from...

If you’re into guitarists try looking up Wes Montgomery, Joe Pass, John McLaughlin or George Benson just to start. May not be your type of music but great guitarists , yes. Talking of Yes , look up Steve Howe.
The best live performance in history? on 16:14 - Sep 17 with 2176 viewschad

The best live performance in history? on 16:00 - Sep 17 by Mo_Wives

Bob Dylan. Manchester free trade hall. 1966.

Spooky just thinking about the free trade hall

Roberta Flack in the 70s absolutely filled the hall with her amazing voice regardless of her microphone breaking down.
Login to get fewer ads

The best live performance in history? on 16:16 - Sep 17 with 2170 viewsMo_Wives

The best live performance in history? on 16:01 - Sep 17 by Muteswan

Your post reminded me of this guy...

I'm not saying the man with the ukulele is a great guitarist and yes I do want to punch him in the chops. Still, very clever.
[Post edited 17 Sep 2018 17:09]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The best live performance in history? on 16:25 - Sep 17 with 2149 viewsLeonWasGod

And you don't always have to run around to produce pure live genius...

The best live performance in history? on 16:27 - Sep 17 with 2144 viewsMo_Wives

The best live performance in history? on 16:25 - Sep 17 by LeonWasGod

Now you're talking.

Turn it up.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The best live performance in history? on 17:01 - Sep 17 with 2103 viewsMuteswan

The best live performance in history? on 16:16 - Sep 17 by Mo_Wives

Your post reminded me of this guy...

I'm not saying the man with the ukulele is a great guitarist and yes I do want to punch him in the chops. Still, very clever.
[Post edited 17 Sep 2018 17:09]

I see he’s got competition.

The best live performance in history? on 17:05 - Sep 17 with 2090 viewsMo_Wives

The best live performance in history? on 17:01 - Sep 17 by Muteswan

I see he’s got competition.

Bloody hell. The synchronicity in this thread is spooky. First me and Chad are both thinking of Manchester free trade hall. Then you post a guy who reminds me of a guy who played billy jean which is a song your original guy plays as well.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The best live performance in history? on 19:44 - Sep 17 with 1990 viewstheloneranger

Jimi Hendrix live @ Woodstock

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The best live performance in history? on 19:45 - Sep 17 with 1988 viewsUxbridge

Swans 3 West Brom 1

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

The best live performance in history? on 19:48 - Sep 17 with 1985 viewsjackal

Art Garfunkel singing "Bridge over troubled water" at the Central Park concert.

I'd put up the utube link but my computer skills are cr@p.
The best live performance in history? on 20:07 - Sep 17 with 1969 viewstheloneranger

The best live performance in history? on 19:48 - Sep 17 by jackal

Art Garfunkel singing "Bridge over troubled water" at the Central Park concert.

I'd put up the utube link but my computer skills are cr@p.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The best live performance in history? on 20:30 - Sep 17 with 1936 viewsjackal

The best live performance in history? on 20:07 - Sep 17 by theloneranger

Thank you. That's the one.

A piano
A spotlight
A wonderful voice
and the most beautiful song ever written.
[Post edited 17 Sep 2018 21:09]
The best live performance in history? on 20:44 - Sep 17 with 1915 viewssainthelens

I saw Haircut 100 in the old Top Rank 35 yrs ago. Only memorable for a bird w@nkn me off during the encore.
The best live performance in history? on 20:46 - Sep 17 with 1901 viewsDarran

The best live performance in history? on 20:44 - Sep 17 by sainthelens

I saw Haircut 100 in the old Top Rank 35 yrs ago. Only memorable for a bird w@nkn me off during the encore.

Hell of a performance.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The best live performance in history? on 20:55 - Sep 17 with 1888 viewsjackportis

Without a shadow of doubt the winner by a country mile is Queen radio gaga.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

The best live performance in history? on 21:06 - Sep 17 with 1865 viewssainthelens

The best live performance in history? on 20:46 - Sep 17 by Darran

Hell of a performance.

" Fantastic Day."
The best live performance in history? on 21:07 - Sep 17 with 1865 viewssherpajacob

The best live performance in history? on 20:44 - Sep 17 by sainthelens

That's amazing.

Haircut 100 audience wanting an encore.

Don't believe it.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The best live performance in history? on 21:10 - Sep 17 with 1851 viewssainthelens

The best live performance in history? on 21:07 - Sep 17 by sherpajacob

That's amazing.

Haircut 100 audience wanting an encore.

Don't believe it.

Better believe it...hundreds of teenage girls all screaming and moist.
The best live performance in history? on 22:08 - Sep 17 with 1791 viewsjack2jack

The best live performance in history? on 16:25 - Sep 17 by LeonWasGod

Fair play he'll of a shout love Gilmour and PF obviously.
Have you heard Gilmours album On an Island, really mellow stuff, worth a listen👍
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024