Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does anyone Miss the Premiership? 21:37 - Sep 17 with 4696 viewsbryanwadesquiff

[Post edited 17 Sep 2018 21:43]
Does anyone Miss the Premiership? on 21:42 - Sep 17 with 3680 viewsNeathJack

Since 2007.
Does anyone Miss the Premiership? on 21:47 - Sep 17 with 3651 viewsjack2jack

Right then I'm not going to lie, just to fit in, too fvcking right I do.
There was a certain buzz to it, you know to see if we could turn over one of the big boys.However, we were just not competitive over the last few seasons, that I don't miss.
I hope we can kick on this season, not expecting miracles, just want to see better football, and to win more games, that's what it's all about at the end of the day.
But as always it's my team and I'll be there whatever.
PS. I'm not even going to mention the off the field stuff, because it's all been said before.
Does anyone Miss the Premiership? on 21:49 - Sep 17 with 3647 viewsbryanwadesquiff

www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9VCHSv0poU&t=163s
Does anyone Miss the Premiership? on 21:50 - Sep 17 with 3639 viewspencoedjack

Does anyone Miss the Premiership? on 21:47 - Sep 17 by jack2jack

Right then I'm not going to lie, just to fit in, too fvcking right I do.
There was a certain buzz to it, you know to see if we could turn over one of the big boys.However, we were just not competitive over the last few seasons, that I don't miss.
I hope we can kick on this season, not expecting miracles, just want to see better football, and to win more games, that's what it's all about at the end of the day.
But as always it's my team and I'll be there whatever.
PS. I'm not even going to mention the off the field stuff, because it's all been said before.

Sums it up nicely 👍
Does anyone Miss the Premiership? on 21:51 - Sep 17 with 3636 viewsWabiSabi

The potential to be the best of the rest while dishing out the occasional bloody nose and watching Wenger, Klopp, Van Gaal and their ilk trying to explain how our bunch of no-hopers outwitted them?

You betcha.
Does anyone Miss the Premiership? on 21:54 - Sep 17 with 3618 viewssainthelens

Does anyone Miss the Premiership? on 21:51 - Sep 17 by WabiSabi

The potential to be the best of the rest while dishing out the occasional bloody nose and watching Wenger, Klopp, Van Gaal and their ilk trying to explain how our bunch of no-hopers outwitted them?

You betcha.

Great post my friend.
Does anyone Miss the Premiership? on 22:01 - Sep 17 with 3570 viewsOldjack

You betcha.

This ,but what a so unfair league where money rules ,we did well to survive for 7 years

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Does anyone Miss the Premiership? on 22:09 - Sep 17 with 3528 viewsAndy1300

Yes and no.

Yes because of the chance of turning over on e of the big 6

No because of all the dross we endured.

At least we've had some decent football to cheer on thus far in the championship

Number 1 team in Wales

Login to get fewer ads

Does anyone Miss the Premiership? on 22:24 - Sep 17 with 3461 viewsSwanjaxs

Does anyone Miss the Premiership? on 22:01 - Sep 17 by Oldjack

This ,but what a so unfair league where money rules ,we did well to survive for 7 years

Not really, we established ourselves and could/should have cemented our place in the sun, greed killed us and is going to be our downfall again this season, trust me, our squad is thread bare and we will be looking over our shoulders come April time... #thankshuw 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Does anyone Miss the Premiership? on 22:30 - Sep 17 with 3437 viewsbuilthjack

Does anyone Miss the Premiership? on 22:09 - Sep 17 by Andy1300

Yes and no.

At least we've had some decent football to cheer on thus far in the championship

Most games have been pretty awful, standard wise.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Does anyone Miss the Premiership? on 22:33 - Sep 17 with 3423 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Yes and no, what I enjoyed was when we focussed on pass, pass, pass then Jenkins sacked Laudrup thought he knew what he was doing and screwed us over........ the Championship is poor compared to the Premier League but we've messed up completely; we have a number of good players at this level that with a bit more planning and strategy in close season there was a possibility of getting back up.
I think we are in for a tough time with an investor first approach from the Americans.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Does anyone Miss the Premiership? on 22:42 - Sep 17 with 3386 viewspembsjack

Enjoyed it when we were competitive, but the last couple of seasons was dire. Not much excitement in going to watch your team set up for a 0-0 or damage limitation. Didn't help when the Americans came in, we lost our uniqueness and togetherness. We just became another toy or monemaker.
Does anyone Miss the Premiership? on 22:46 - Sep 17 with 3364 viewsthornabyswan

You betcha.

Fargo great series

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Does anyone Miss the Premiership? on 22:56 - Sep 17 with 3323 viewsmahoss

Yes and no.

The standard of football so far this season has mostly been rubbish !
The only decent game I've seen so far was the Leeds game.
Everybody I speak to thought we were abysmal against Forest.
I miss the premiership like most other people but we,re not there anymore so we,re stuck with it for now.
Does anyone Miss the Premiership? on 22:57 - Sep 17 with 3316 viewsWabiSabi

Does anyone Miss the Premiership? on 22:46 - Sep 17 by thornabyswan

Fargo great series

I prefer McDormand's delivery in the film.
Does anyone Miss the Premiership? on 23:07 - Sep 17 with 3283 viewsswan65split

Does anyone Miss the Premiership? on 22:33 - Sep 17 by JACKMANANDBOY

Yes and no, what I enjoyed was when we focussed on pass, pass, pass then Jenkins sacked Laudrup thought he knew what he was doing and screwed us over........ the Championship is poor compared to the Premier League but we've messed up completely; we have a number of good players at this level that with a bit more planning and strategy in close season there was a possibility of getting back up.
I think we are in for a tough time with an investor first approach from the Americans.

This all over, hope we do not now become a breeding ground for profit.

All clubs want to be in the top tier, I wanted this in the 60s , we got it in the 80s and lost it, craved it again, and we got it, cruised it for a bit, and changed the engine for oars, and lost the lot,
Does anyone Miss the Premiership? on 23:10 - Sep 17 with 3270 viewsmonmouth

Yes. Even though I hated the f*cker.

So shoot me.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Does anyone Miss the Premiership? on 02:02 - Sep 18 with 3114 viewsE20Jack

I miss being competitive in the PL.

But that comes with an added financial cost, and the fans have a meltdown when its over. So yes I miss competitive PL days but certainly don't want another bout of whinging next time.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Does anyone Miss the Premiership? on 03:23 - Sep 18 with 3099 viewsWanderer

Don't believe it's a case of missing the Premiership, it's competitive sport, it's where we NEED to be.
Does anyone Miss the Premiership? (n/t) on 05:09 - Sep 18 with 3052 viewspeenemunde

Does anyone Miss the Premiership? on 22:24 - Sep 17 by Swanjaxs

Not really, we established ourselves and could/should have cemented our place in the sun, greed killed us and is going to be our downfall again this season, trust me, our squad is thread bare and we will be looking over our shoulders come April time... #thankshuw 👍

Does anyone Miss the Premiership? on 06:04 - Sep 18 with 3032 viewsKilkennyjack

Does anyone Miss the Premiership? on 22:24 - Sep 17 by Swanjaxs

I agree with the first bit.

I had not really thought about the second bit, as the away wins have been a huge boost. I look up, not down.
I guess draw with Leeds, losing to Bristol City, and draw with Forest is not a great lot of points in a hard league.
I hope you are wrong.....

Beware of the Risen People

Does anyone Miss the Premiership? on 06:46 - Sep 18 with 3003 viewsLeonWasGod

Yep. Saturday was enjoyable enough but then watching MOTD after was like watching a different league! Pace, power, precision.

The quality is miles apart (which at least gives us hope for this season).
Does anyone Miss the Premiership? on 08:36 - Sep 18 with 2888 viewsLord_Bony

Was very proud of our seven years there but let's be honest it was a struggle for us in the end and we just kind of gave up. That bit makes me angry,just a little bit more from the players and we d still be there now.

Any ways, let's not forget we were one oF the top 20 teams in the country for a reason...we ve had some great players over the years including Michu,Gylfi Ben Davies,Fabianski etc

Having said all that I would rather watch good football in the Championship than a pitiful struggl just holding on in the Premier League.

We will return one day soon bigger,better, stronger than before.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Does anyone Miss the Premiership? on 08:47 - Sep 18 with 2860 viewsFlashberryjack

Yes and no.

I'd rather watch us serving up dross in the Premiere League, than watch us serving up dross in the championship.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Does anyone Miss the Premiership? on 08:51 - Sep 18 with 2855 viewsJohnw102

We lost out on being a competitive EPL club post Laudrup, season after season playing for survival trying to get to that 40 point mark, that i don't miss. Having the chance to humble one of the big 6 that I miss. Enjoying the Championship seeing young lads who seem happy to be playing football for the club, not just for the mega bucks like some of the mercenary beggars we had in the EPL.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024