Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Syria accidentally shot down a Russian military plane 09:32 - Sep 18 with 3624 viewstheloneranger

OOPS!!

"The aircraft was shot down by an anti-aircraft system the Russians sold to the Syrians several years ago, the official said."

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/09/17/politics/syrian-regime-shoots-down-russian-pl

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Syria accidentally shot down a Russian military plane on 12:57 - Sep 18 with 2841 viewsCatullus

The Russians are blaming Israel for "forcing" the aircraft into the line of fire!! Many times I've heard it said "Russia isn't the enemy" and to a certain point I've agreed but I have to say, they certainly aren't our friends either.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Syria accidentally shot down a Russian military plane on 13:34 - Sep 18 with 2808 viewsHighjack

Israel say it was not missiles that were launched. Some over exuberant tourists set off some fireworks to celebrate a bar mitzvah and underestimated the strength of the wind.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Syria accidentally shot down a Russian military plane on 13:54 - Sep 18 with 2778 viewsLord_Bony

Those Israeli wonkers are determined to start ww3.

Stay out of Syria .

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Syria accidentally shot down a Russian military plane on 16:34 - Sep 18 with 2715 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Hezbollah and Iran at the Syria / Israel border is not helping much. Russia and Israel have tended to get on quite well to date.
[Post edited 18 Sep 2018 18:29]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Syria accidentally shot down a Russian military plane on 16:40 - Sep 18 with 2703 viewspikeypaul

Syria accidentally shot down a Russian military plane on 13:54 - Sep 18 by Lord_Bony

Stay out of Syria .

That would probably please the remoaner w@nkers if it ended the world before we came out of their beloved eu.

192 AFLI

SIUYRL

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Syria accidentally shot down a Russian military plane on 00:05 - Sep 19 with 2540 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Syria accidentally shot down a Russian military plane on 12:57 - Sep 18 by Catullus

The Russians are blaming Israel for "forcing" the aircraft into the line of fire!! Many times I've heard it said "Russia isn't the enemy" and to a certain point I've agreed but I have to say, they certainly aren't our friends either.

The Israelis are by far the more likely to use a nuclear weapon than the Russians. Netanyahu is far more unstable than most think.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Syria accidentally shot down a Russian military plane on 00:11 - Sep 19 with 2535 viewsLoyal

Fck Russia 🇮🇱

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Syria accidentally shot down a Russian military plane on 00:24 - Sep 19 with 2523 viewspikeypaul

Syria accidentally shot down a Russian military plane on 00:11 - Sep 19 by Loyal

Fck Russia 🇮🇱

Now you’ve done it.

The lefties on here will be having you strung up.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Login to get fewer ads

Syria accidentally shot down a Russian military plane on 00:28 - Sep 19 with 2514 viewsLoyal

Syria accidentally shot down a Russian military plane on 00:24 - Sep 19 by pikeypaul

Now you’ve done it.

The lefties on here will be having you strung up.

We will see.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Syria accidentally shot down a Russian military plane on 12:07 - Sep 19 with 2413 viewsCatullus

Syria accidentally shot down a Russian military plane on 00:05 - Sep 19 by Brynmill_Jack

The Israelis are by far the more likely to use a nuclear weapon than the Russians. Netanyahu is far more unstable than most think.

I don't doubt you are right about Netanyahu but, is Putin more stable? Doesn't it make sense that Russia has been interfering massively in the American elections, the EU referendum and other spheres of politics, other countries internal operations?
Looking at everything the Russian are saying, all the denials and counter accusations, something is very wrong. When the Salisbury Novichok thing happened, the family of the poisoned Russians started saying all sorts of things, defending Russia, blaming others. Anti Putin journos in Russia have been sunjected to very sinister attacks, some have been killed. Offices have been shut down, staff attacked and then the bizarre interview with the two suspects who say they were visiting family! Who are this family and where are they?
Calling Netanyahu unstable is all very well but we have leaders all over the world who look unstable, Russia, Israel, North Korea, China, America.....of course the Maybot is very stable, she kept telling us!!

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Syria accidentally shot down a Russian military plane on 16:32 - Sep 19 with 2361 viewsLord_Bony

Syria accidentally shot down a Russian military plane on 12:07 - Sep 19 by Catullus

I don't doubt you are right about Netanyahu but, is Putin more stable? Doesn't it make sense that Russia has been interfering massively in the American elections, the EU referendum and other spheres of politics, other countries internal operations?
Looking at everything the Russian are saying, all the denials and counter accusations, something is very wrong. When the Salisbury Novichok thing happened, the family of the poisoned Russians started saying all sorts of things, defending Russia, blaming others. Anti Putin journos in Russia have been sunjected to very sinister attacks, some have been killed. Offices have been shut down, staff attacked and then the bizarre interview with the two suspects who say they were visiting family! Who are this family and where are they?
Calling Netanyahu unstable is all very well but we have leaders all over the world who look unstable, Russia, Israel, North Korea, China, America.....of course the Maybot is very stable, she kept telling us!!

Russia and Iranian forces were invited into Syria by the elected government. Israel was not they have no intention of fighting the terrorist Al-Qaeda forces there they just want to get at Iran full stop

Israel should stay out of this one or they could potentially stir up a hornet's nest in an already unstable Middle East .

This post has been edited by an administrator

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Syria accidentally shot down a Russian military plane on 21:09 - Sep 19 with 2305 viewsCatullus

Syria accidentally shot down a Russian military plane on 16:32 - Sep 19 by Lord_Bony

Russia and Iranian forces were invited into Syria by the elected government. Israel was not they have no intention of fighting the terrorist Al-Qaeda forces there they just want to get at Iran full stop

Israel should stay out of this one or they could potentially stir up a hornet's nest in an already unstable Middle East .

I'm not (and can't) argue against any of that. I'm just asking how can we trust Russia or any one of several countries whose leaders are looking more like a bunch of escaped loonies every day. I mean, Iran.....the Islamic consultative Assembly couldn't be any madder if they put Baldrick in charge.
I'm not claiming Israel is stable or sane either, just to clarify, what goes on over there is lunacy. Whether it's the Israeli government or Hamas/Palestine, it's complete wibble.
It's cock waving/posturing/stupidity on a massive scale and one day somebody will do something the whole world will regret.

Syria accidentally shot down a Russian military plane on 21:13 - Sep 19 with 2299 viewsbuilthjack

Syria accidentally shot down a Russian military plane on 13:54 - Sep 18 by Lord_Bony

Stay out of Syria .

Now you have done it. Wait til Bluey sees this.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Syria accidentally shot down a Russian military plane on 21:17 - Sep 19 with 2297 viewsLord_Bony

Syria accidentally shot down a Russian military plane on 21:09 - Sep 19 by Catullus

I'm not (and can't) argue against any of that. I'm just asking how can we trust Russia or any one of several countries whose leaders are looking more like a bunch of escaped loonies every day. I mean, Iran.....the Islamic consultative Assembly couldn't be any madder if they put Baldrick in charge.
I'm not claiming Israel is stable or sane either, just to clarify, what goes on over there is lunacy. Whether it's the Israeli government or Hamas/Palestine, it's complete wibble.
It's cock waving/posturing/stupidity on a massive scale and one day somebody will do something the whole world will regret.

Sorry did not mean to quote you but yes that is true the whole region is one big clusterfk.

Religion, oil and land grabbing are the order of the day with no solution in sight.

If ww3 were to start one day, then this would be the place for it to kick off and drag us all in...
more worryingly it could escalate and get out of control very quickly.

The last thing we need is more gasoline thrown on the fire by any one of these lunatics in charge from whichever country.

Unfortunately, the rest of the world can only sit back and watch from the sidelines the events there unfold, the situation of which could lead to the demise of us all.

Syria accidentally shot down a Russian military plane on 09:30 - Sep 20 with 2191 viewsCatullus

Syria accidentally shot down a Russian military plane on 21:17 - Sep 19 by Lord_Bony

Sorry did not mean to quote you but yes that is true the whole region is one big clusterfk.

Religion, oil and land grabbing are the order of the day with no solution in sight.

If ww3 were to start one day, then this would be the place for it to kick off and drag us all in...
more worryingly it could escalate and get out of control very quickly.

The last thing we need is more gasoline thrown on the fire by any one of these lunatics in charge from whichever country.

Unfortunately, the rest of the world can only sit back and watch from the sidelines the events there unfold, the situation of which could lead to the demise of us all.

Sit back and watch, wouldn't it be great if us, the Americans and other western powers had just sat back and watched and just given humanitarian aid instead of going in all guns blazing and creating ever more trouble, more and more terrorists and exponentially more refugees. Dometimes it's much better to keep your nose out of other people's business but be around to help when it's all gone bad.

Syria accidentally shot down a Russian military plane on 14:00 - Sep 20 with 2163 viewsMo_Wives

After an attempt to ease tensions by bringing out the anti aircraft gunner responsible for the mistake, Syria find themselves the target of more criticism over their apparent use of child soldiers...

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Syria accidentally shot down a Russian military plane on 14:44 - Sep 20 with 2146 viewsCatullus

Syria accidentally shot down a Russian military plane on 14:00 - Sep 20 by Mo_Wives

After an attempt to ease tensions by bringing out the anti aircraft gunner responsible for the mistake, Syria find themselves the target of more criticism over their apparent use of child soldiers...

He'll be playing up front for us one day

Syria accidentally shot down a Russian military plane on 15:22 - Sep 20 with 2125 viewsMo_Wives

Syria accidentally shot down a Russian military plane on 14:44 - Sep 20 by Catullus

He'll be playing up front for us one day

*Puts on Alan Partridge voice

"...Great goal...one nil...he gave the keeper the eyes"

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Syria accidentally shot down a Russian military plane on 16:53 - Sep 20 with 2088 viewscockneyswan

If you really want to understand what’s been going on in the world try reading “The New World Leaders” by John Pilger.
Syria accidentally shot down a Russian military plane on 22:02 - Sep 20 with 2042 viewsLord_Bony

Syria accidentally shot down a Russian military plane on 16:53 - Sep 20 by cockneyswan

If you really want to understand what’s been going on in the world try reading “The New World Leaders” by John Pilger.

the turnover of the Ford Motor Company is now bigger than the entire GDP of South Africa

Syria accidentally shot down a Russian military plane on 22:22 - Sep 20 with 2025 viewsCatullus

Syria accidentally shot down a Russian military plane on 16:53 - Sep 20 by cockneyswan

Nah, thanks. I struggle to understand what's going on in my own house, I take a pop at commenting on brexit but the rest of the world......way too much.

Syria accidentally shot down a Russian military plane on 10:28 - Sep 21 with 1967 viewsJack_Meoff

Speaking of books I'm about halfway through 'Operation Aleppo' by Tim Ripley. Seems a balanced account of Russia's involvement in the Syrian conflict. It's pretty technical also for those who know their military hardware (I don't...!). Interesting fact is that Russia had their Forpost drones (essential during the conflict to relay real time information) from Israel, 'the only "western" country that was willing to share drone technology with Russia. It would have taken Russian scientists several years to catch up with their western rivals without the help of the Israelis.'

LInk: https://smile.amazon.co.uk/Operation-Aleppo-Russias-War-Syria-ebook/dp/B07CNTRX6

As a caveat though, the author should either:

a) Fire his proofreader, or
b) F*cking hire one!

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Syria accidentally shot down a Russian military plane on 06:41 - Sep 22 with 1894 viewsCatullus

Syria accidentally shot down a Russian military plane on 10:28 - Sep 21 by Jack_Meoff

Speaking of books I'm about halfway through 'Operation Aleppo' by Tim Ripley. Seems a balanced account of Russia's involvement in the Syrian conflict. It's pretty technical also for those who know their military hardware (I don't...!). Interesting fact is that Russia had their Forpost drones (essential during the conflict to relay real time information) from Israel, 'the only "western" country that was willing to share drone technology with Russia. It would have taken Russian scientists several years to catch up with their western rivals without the help of the Israelis.'

LInk: https://smile.amazon.co.uk/Operation-Aleppo-Russias-War-Syria-ebook/dp/B07CNTRX6

As a caveat though, the author should either:

a) Fire his proofreader, or
b) F*cking hire one!

I looked up the Forpost and it was developed in Israel, surprised to see they were helping the Russians though.
It's difficult to fins anything balanced anymore, there's so many lied around I find myself more and more sitting on the fence.
That's why I tend to read Historical fiction, factual just ain't what it used to be....maybe it never was.

Syria accidentally shot down a Russian military plane on 11:23 - Sep 22 with 1857 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Syria accidentally shot down a Russian military plane on 00:05 - Sep 19 by Brynmill_Jack

More unstable than Putin who shoots down Civilian planes and use nerve agents in the UK.
Surely not?

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Syria accidentally shot down a Russian military plane on 23:10 - Sep 22 with 1814 viewsLord_Bony

Syria accidentally shot down a Russian military plane on 11:23 - Sep 22 by felixstowe_jack

More unstable than Putin who shoots down Civilian planes and use nerve agents in the UK.
Surely not?

Yeah like he's always shooting down civilian planes and coming over here with nerve agents and stuff.

I agree Putin is a bad man,they should have locked him up by now.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024