Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Controversial music appreciation thread.. 14:24 - Sep 18 with 1343 viewsomarjack

By controversial, I mean underground, miserable, horrid, beautiful music of the non-existence..wrapped in the shroud of absolute nothingness.

My Dying Bride..the pride of the United Kingdom..their 90's material is the definition of soul crushing..Doom Metal isn't for everyone of course..but in the name of Satan this is just dark and beautiful..other bands who can handle this magnificent genre are Draconian and Lacrimas Profundere in the mid 90's..for reference..listen to the last 3 minutes of this masterf*ckingpiece.

Black Metal? You mean the hopeless cries of the bottomless abyss. Dimmu Borgir's 1999 album "Spiritual Black Dimensions" still gives me nightmares of utter agony..I love it..

I don't know where to begin..too much music to make the soul ache..to realise that life was not supposed to be pleasant. Not meant to be joyous.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Controversial music appreciation thread.. on 14:37 - Sep 18 with 1322 viewssainthelens

Jesus Omar...you need some fresh air.
Controversial music appreciation thread.. on 14:42 - Sep 18 with 1319 viewsomarjack

Controversial music appreciation thread.. on 14:37 - Sep 18 by sainthelens

Jesus Omar...you need some fresh air.

You still didn't listen to my Funeral Doom Metal collection then..or early 90's true Norwegian Black Metal freaky sh!t.

By the way, in the past, when I was an utterly self-destructive alcoholic mess, this music was much more important to me. But nowadays, Since I've pulled my sh!t together, and became one of those boring "drinking on occasions" kind of guy. I've found myself into a less messed up kind of music. and more mainstream..

Controversial music appreciation thread.. on 14:56 - Sep 18 with 1302 viewsomarjack

3:55 is the moment of when life fades and becomes a nightmare..everything that we've ever known turns into ashes...

We cried, We suffered, We died..over, and over..and over, again.

Controversial music appreciation thread.. on 15:00 - Sep 18 with 1298 viewsomarjack

Colossuem- Dilapidation and Death.

From 18:20 of the song and on is soul obliterating..The sad part is that was the last song Juhani Palomäki wrote and sang before committing suicide..My heart goes to him and his suffering. RIP Juhani..

Controversial music appreciation thread.. on 15:03 - Sep 18 with 1290 viewsWarwickHunt

Get help.
Controversial music appreciation thread.. on 15:04 - Sep 18 with 1286 viewsomarjack

Controversial music appreciation thread.. on 15:03 - Sep 18 by WarwickHunt

Get help.

I don't need help. I'm listening to Keane- Everybody's Changing FFS..how peaceful and mellow can I get?

Controversial music appreciation thread.. on 15:07 - Sep 18 with 1283 viewsWarwickHunt

Controversial music appreciation thread.. on 15:04 - Sep 18 by omarjack

I don't need help. I'm listening to Keane- Everybody's Changing FFS..how peaceful and mellow can I get?

Keane - ffs...

Get help. NOW!
Controversial music appreciation thread.. on 20:55 - Sep 18 with 1200 viewsPegojack

Controversial music appreciation thread.. on 15:07 - Sep 18 by WarwickHunt

Keane - ffs...

Get help. NOW!

Quite right.

Or listen to the live tracks recorded at the Roundhouse on Man's 1973 album - Back into the Future.

Proper music.
Login to get fewer ads

Controversial music appreciation thread.. on 23:20 - Sep 18 with 1166 viewsrob

I love Paradise Lost.

And, Electric Wizard.
Controversial music appreciation thread.. on 17:28 - Sep 19 with 1094 viewsEbo

Controversial music appreciation thread.. on 15:07 - Sep 18 by WarwickHunt

Keane - ffs...

Get help. NOW!

When I hear Keane it reminds of being a child again and coming home from school and looking forward to watching the cartoons but finding all 3 channels have got bastard welsh on and they are all about current affairs. Where's Scooby Doo you twunts!!

Yeah that's the feeling keane gives me

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Controversial music appreciation thread.. on 03:49 - Sep 20 with 1039 viewsLoyal

Controversial music appreciation thread.. on 20:55 - Sep 18 by Pegojack

Quite right.

Or listen to the live tracks recorded at the Roundhouse on Man's 1973 album - Back into the Future.

Proper music.

Or the stranglers 1977 at the roundhouse, naked dancers, lemee lemee fck ya fck ya.
Perfect.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Controversial music appreciation thread.. on 09:03 - Sep 20 with 1010 viewstheloneranger

Controversial music appreciation thread.. on 20:55 - Sep 18 by Pegojack

Quite right.

Proper music.

2 Ozs of Plastic With a Hole in the Middle

Outstanding!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Controversial music appreciation thread.. on 10:03 - Sep 20 with 995 viewsomarjack

Controversial music appreciation thread.. on 17:28 - Sep 19 by Ebo

When I hear Keane it reminds of being a child again and coming home from school and looking forward to watching the cartoons but finding all 3 channels have got bastard welsh on and they are all about current affairs. Where's Scooby Doo you twunts!!

Yeah that's the feeling keane gives me

Well everybody's changing and I don't feel the same Ebo..

Now it's all about sh!te Brexit and being a right c*nt being considered politics.

Good times were the early 2000's..I was very young but I'm pretty sure people weren't as c*ntish.

Controversial music appreciation thread.. on 13:59 - Sep 21 with 930 viewsEbo

This was once banned by every store in the UK for being blasphemous.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Controversial music appreciation thread.. on 15:39 - Sep 21 with 906 viewsHighjack

I’m a big fan of the beautiful songs by Massachusetts based folk group Anal C*nt, who changed the world with catchy tunes like “Hitler was a sensitive man” and “You’re pregnant so I kicked you in the stomach”.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Controversial music appreciation thread.. on 22:18 - Sep 21 with 860 viewsjacktar

Controversial music appreciation thread.. on 15:39 - Sep 21 by Highjack

I’m a big fan of the beautiful songs by Massachusetts based folk group Anal C*nt, who changed the world with catchy tunes like “Hitler was a sensitive man” and “You’re pregnant so I kicked you in the stomach”.

Two of my favourites.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Controversial music appreciation thread.. on 22:40 - Sep 21 with 852 viewsjack2jack

Controversial music appreciation thread.. on 15:04 - Sep 18 by omarjack

Played Hopes and Fears to death when it came out, some tidy tunes on there in fairness,crack on Omar👍
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024