Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dyer 21:28 - Sep 18 with 4095 viewsGeoffThom

Hope that puts to bed people calling for him to play .
Thought he was very poor again kept losing the ball
[Post edited 19 Sep 2018 7:17]
Dyer on 10:18 - Sep 20 with 565 viewsCatullus

Dyer on 09:48 - Sep 20 by waveydavey

We are the fourth lowest goal scorers in the division. Not surprising really with only one fit striker on the books.

One fit striker? Who is that then? Because McB has been playing with an injury. So one we have two injured strikers, several injured midfielders and 4 months before anything can be done.
Playing Dyer was probably just an emergency backstop, he won't be used if everybody is fit and available. That's a mighty big if.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Dyer on 22:59 - Sep 20 with 472 viewsKingBony

Dyer on 10:18 - Sep 20 by Catullus

One fit striker? Who is that then? Because McB has been playing with an injury. So one we have two injured strikers, several injured midfielders and 4 months before anything can be done.
Playing Dyer was probably just an emergency backstop, he won't be used if everybody is fit and available. That's a mighty big if.

Kin ell I used to think Res and E20 were over reacting on here. It’s really not a time to be full of doom and gloom. This is the most exciting period we’ve had for ages. Yes we all recognise the squad is a bit thin but so many positives just outweigh the negatives at the moment. Cmon just get behind this hugely talented group of youngsters. The futures bright, the futures white 👍

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024