Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dyer 21:28 - Sep 18 with 4083 viewsGeoffThom

Hope that puts to bed people calling for him to play .
Thought he was very poor again kept losing the ball
[Post edited 19 Sep 2018 7:17]
Dyer on 21:54 - Sep 18 with 3396 viewsCroftyjack

Yes Lloyd had a poor game..maybe Nathan will do better!!!
Dyer on 21:56 - Sep 18 with 3362 viewsOldjack

he looked out of his depth , poor dab his best years are way past him

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Dyer on 21:57 - Sep 18 with 3335 viewspencoedjack

Dyer on 21:56 - Sep 18 by Oldjack

he looked out of his depth , poor dab his best years are way past him

So why gave him a new contract
Dyer on 21:58 - Sep 18 with 3294 viewsicecoldjack

Thought he did ok, he hasn't played.so will take him a few games to get up to speed.

Rather Nathan over Asoro, even when broke we're signing drinkies for millions.

People.will laugh but I thought.Naighton and Grimes did superb tonight, Naughton is at least a good footballer and it shows by his midfield performances.

Anyway, we were robbed tonight, boys did great, potter learnt a bit more about his squad.
Dyer on 21:59 - Sep 18 with 3268 viewscontroversial_jack

Asoro, Dan James, Dhanda, all poor tonight
Dyer on 21:59 - Sep 18 with 3260 viewsGaz_M

Yeah he was shocking. Routledge at least didn't some donkey work and battled well, but he was also appalling.

Dan James poor too
Dyer on 22:00 - Sep 18 with 3243 viewsBadlands

No worse than McKay after almost no game time in an unsettled side.
Make no bones about it we only lost because a Lino was either blind or bent.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Dyer on 22:00 - Sep 18 with 3243 viewsOldjack

Dyer on 21:57 - Sep 18 by pencoedjack

felt sorry for him after his prem medal

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

Dyer on 22:01 - Sep 18 with 3225 viewsOldjack

Dyer on 22:00 - Sep 18 by Badlands

No worse than McKay after almost no game time in an unsettled side.
Make no bones about it we only lost because a Lino was either blind or bent.

aye we deserved a point

Dyer on 22:06 - Sep 18 with 3141 viewsKingBony

Nobody was appalling you fcktards. That was all they could give there tonight and they deserved a draw.

Routeledge, dyer, grimes, naughton all played well.

Carter Vickers was solid for his first start and slotted in well.

Plenty of fight and skill in this team. Well played lads.

Linesman a joke

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Dyer on 22:08 - Sep 18 with 3082 viewsOldjack

Dyer on 22:06 - Sep 18 by KingBony

Nobody was appalling you fcktards. That was all they could give there tonight and they deserved a draw.

Linesman a joke

Dyer was dire ,the rest were ok though

Dyer on 22:09 - Sep 18 with 3064 viewsBadlands

Linesman a joke

Good post.
Like the situation Laudrup had before being sacked.
Injuries forcing changes and the team being unsettled.
It's very, very hard to come into a side with 6 changes and it's almost no game ti

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Dyer on 00:24 - Sep 19 with 2812 viewsbankjack

When the OP can’t spell lose. A 4 letter word! It loses all strength of his arguement. Some
People just don’t know when they embarrass themselves.
And before people use the “grammar nazI” defence for the arguement of defending the OP, why the hell would I respect the view of a man on a technical game which requires additional coaches hg and professional qualification? When he can’t spell a word that a 4 year old should spell.

I watched via skyGo in Rhodes and thought Dyer added some much needed experience to a team of kids. Bizarre that 5 years ago I was in Valencia, the pinicle of my Swans watching. I think the comparison between this team and the best team ever to wear the black and white should stop now.
Dyer on 00:27 - Sep 19 with 2805 viewsbankjack

Yes, I know there are some typos in my rant around a lack of intelligence, but a typing error is different to a lack of knowledge.
Dyer on 00:30 - Sep 19 with 2792 viewsLoyal

Dyer on 21:57 - Sep 18 by pencoedjack

Because it would seriously Fcking annoy a fellow board member...

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Dyer on 01:38 - Sep 19 with 2721 viewsE20Jack

Linesman a joke

But we lost, surely you know by now that after a loss we look for blame and turn on our own.

Its pathetic.

If the players had the attitude and fight of our fans we would be bottom. Thankfully, they don't.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Dyer on 01:38 - Sep 19 with 2732 viewsphact0rri

Right I mean if dyer would just TIGHTEN up with the ball a little, he could turn a few screws.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Dyer on 01:58 - Sep 19 with 2708 viewsDJack

Dyer on 00:27 - Sep 19 by bankjack

Yes, I know there are some typos in my rant around a lack of intelligence, but a typing error is different to a lack of knowledge.

"When the OP can’t spell lose. A 4 letter word! It loses all strength of his arguement. Some
People just don’t know when they embarrass themselves. "

...the irony is strong in this one...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Dyer on 07:21 - Sep 19 with 2527 viewsKilkennyjack

Dyer on 00:24 - Sep 19 by bankjack

When the OP can’t spell lose. A 4 letter word! It loses all strength of his arguement. Some
And before people use the “grammar nazI” defence for the arguement of defending the OP, why the hell would I respect the view of a man on a technical game which requires additional coaches hg and professional qualification? When he can’t spell a word that a 4 year old should spell.

I watched via skyGo in Rhodes and thought Dyer added some much needed experience to a team of kids. Bizarre that 5 years ago I was in Valencia, the pinicle of my Swans watching. I think the comparison between this team and the best team ever to wear the black and white should stop now.

Yes Nathan did.

Beware of the Risen People

Dyer on 08:52 - Sep 19 with 2359 viewsraynor94

Dyer on 01:58 - Sep 19 by DJack

"When the OP can’t spell lose. A 4 letter word! It loses all strength of his arguement. Some
People just don’t know when they embarrass themselves. "

...the irony is strong in this one...

Very strong

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Dyer on 09:44 - Sep 19 with 2302 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Considering it was their first match for ages I thought both Dyer & Routledge did well.
And I have not rated Routledge for a long time.
Thier biggest problem will be getting more game time to improve their Match Sharpness.
Dyer on 12:29 - Sep 19 with 2173 viewsCatullus

Dyer on 00:24 - Sep 19 by bankjack

Not the pinnacle of your spelling though, a typo is just a typo maybe? Just like one bad decision by a ref doesn't absolutely mean he's useless or bent, one bad pass doesn't make you a bad player, not spelling a word correctly doesn't mean your point is wrong!

Dyer should never have had his new contract, we'd tried to get rid and sadly (because I love what Dyer has done for us) his time was up and at we should have sold or at worst we should have let his deal run out.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Dyer on 18:51 - Sep 19 with 1901 viewsperplex

Linesman a joke

You can have as much fight and skill as you like but what good is that if you can not score.
Dyer on 21:33 - Sep 19 with 1794 viewsKingBony

Dyer on 18:51 - Sep 19 by perplex

You can have as much fight and skill as you like but what good is that if you can not score.

Have you missed the goals we’ve scored so far?

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Dyer on 09:48 - Sep 20 with 1627 viewswaveydavey

Dyer on 21:33 - Sep 19 by KingBony

Have you missed the goals we’ve scored so far?

We are the fourth lowest goal scorers in the division. Not surprising really with only one fit striker on the books.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024