Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Asoro 21:59 - Sep 18 with 4472 viewsMagic_Michu

Absolutes useless. How the hell is he anywhere near the side?

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Asoro on 22:24 - Sep 18 with 3675 viewsbuilthjack

He looks like being the new Barrow. Let's hope he improves.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Asoro on 22:32 - Sep 18 with 3630 viewsMagic_Michu

Barrow looks composed and skilful going forward compared to him 😂

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Asoro on 22:33 - Sep 18 with 3625 viewsAguycalledJack

Asoro on 22:24 - Sep 18 by builthjack

This
Asoro on 22:36 - Sep 18 with 3601 views3swan

Still young and not many starts in his career so far, but has shown less than other youngsters given their chance in the team
Asoro on 22:55 - Sep 18 with 3522 viewsangryjack

Asoro on 22:24 - Sep 18 by builthjack

Barrow was 10 times the player he is
Asoro on 22:57 - Sep 18 with 3507 viewsjasper_T

James is closer to being the new Barrow. Lots of good running but no end product (yet).

Asoro is nothing.
Asoro on 22:58 - Sep 18 with 3488 viewsItchySphincter

Some of our fans are complete arseholes.

Slagging of kids after that effort.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Asoro on 23:00 - Sep 18 with 3474 viewsangryjack

Asoro on 22:58 - Sep 18 by ItchySphincter

Some of our fans are complete arseholes.

Slagging of kids after that effort.

Not slagging them off just saying what I see
Login to get fewer ads

Asoro on 23:22 - Sep 18 with 3405 viewsDippy

I know it's probably harsh.. but he hasn't made an impact in any of our games.. McKay has shown flashes.. but Asoro has yet to put any stamp in our team..

A lot of money these guys have cost us, and we're skint apparently

Poll: Cooper Out

Asoro on 23:49 - Sep 18 with 3337 viewsLoyal

Asoro on 22:57 - Sep 18 by jasper_T

James is closer to being the new Barrow. Lots of good running but no end product (yet).

Asoro is nothing.

Fck me, they are young kids in a side that is being guided by one of if not the best coaches / manager set ups I've seen at our club.

I know he's a compete cnt, but Huw deserves a shout if indeed he was behind this.
He will never redeem himself, in fact I wish him a life of pure hell but this was a masterstroke.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Asoro on 05:19 - Sep 19 with 3248 viewsjackrmee

Asoro on 23:00 - Sep 18 by angryjack

Not slagging them off just saying what I see

No need for it.
The kid has only just turned 19. He's at a new club, with a new manager who's asking him to play in different ways from week to week, and fans that are slagging him off already!
Maybe he's finding the pressure too much?

Grow up lads. Give the kid a break.
Some players just take longer to learn new things. I'm sure having a manager like this is new for most of these players. Getting used to one formations and one style of play can take some people time, but understanding and adapting to GPs philosophies is going to be extremely hard.

GP obviously sees something in him, otherwise he wouldn't be getting so much pitch time.
You guys are basically undermining our fantastic manager and saying he doesn't know what he's on about.
I put it to you, that you don't know what you're on about.
Thanks.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Asoro on 07:04 - Sep 19 with 3143 viewsangryjack

Asoro on 05:19 - Sep 19 by jackrmee

No need for it.
The kid has only just turned 19. He's at a new club, with a new manager who's asking him to play in different ways from week to week, and fans that are slagging him off already!

Some players just take longer to learn new things. I'm sure having a manager like this is new for most of these players. Getting used to one formations and one style of play can take some people time, but understanding and adapting to GPs philosophies is going to be extremely hard.

GP obviously sees something in him, otherwise he wouldn't be getting so much pitch time.
You guys are basically undermining our fantastic manager and saying he doesn't know what he's on about.
Thanks.

Everybody makes mistakes and if this was Potter's signing it's a mistake don't care if he's 19 or not he just not got the basics
Asoro on 09:40 - Sep 19 with 2983 viewsA_Fans_Dad

One of his problems is that he thinks that he is better than he actually is.
He tries to take on players and then looses the ball, instead of passing and moving.
Asoro on 09:44 - Sep 19 with 2968 viewsJFSwan

Play Dyer or Routledge. Asoroa in the Under 23s.

Even as an impact sub with more room ( Montero's advantage) he's been rubbish.

He has no tricks to go past a man and wont knock it and run.
Asoro on 09:47 - Sep 19 with 2958 viewsAustinIsOurHero

Out of our summer business we signed:

Celina - £4m
Asoro - £2m
McKay - £500,000

So a third of our summer spend went on Asoro. Given our financial position, that's a staggering amount to spend on potential.

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

Asoro on 19:17 - Sep 19 with 2631 viewsLandore_Jack

Should have kept the £2M to sign Ryan Woods.

#backtojack

Asoro on 08:00 - Oct 18 with 2184 viewsjackrmee

Asoro on 22:57 - Sep 18 by jasper_T

Asoro is nothing.

Just noticed this comment This jasper guy just gets worse and worse.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Asoro on 08:42 - Oct 18 with 2119 viewsdameedna

Picked him to start last game. James is doing well though. Will be an important player with Montero Routs and Dyer possibly leaving in January. He can get some u23 experience but I would like to see him start against Villa if fit. Was on hand when Celina scored.
Asoro on 08:58 - Oct 18 with 2098 viewskarnataka

It's a while since I've seen a player who's so easy to dispossess. The phrase 'like taking candy from a baby' comes to mind at least once every time he plays.
Asoro on 11:41 - Oct 18 with 1930 viewsLoyal

I'm sticking with my comments above.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Asoro on 12:19 - Oct 18 with 1874 viewsjasper_T

Asoro on 08:00 - Oct 18 by jackrmee

Just noticed this comment This jasper guy just gets worse and worse.

Which part of my post do you disagree with?
Asoro on 12:36 - Oct 18 with 1844 viewsjack_lord

Asoro on 11:41 - Oct 18 by Loyal

I'm sticking with my comments above.

Asoro was regarded as one of the top 60 talents is the world so there must be something in his wardrobe. Potter may well bring him on again.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Asoro on 13:05 - Oct 18 with 1788 viewsherbie

Asoro on 12:36 - Oct 18 by jack_lord

Asoro was regarded as one of the top 60 talents is the world so there must be something in his wardrobe. Potter may well bring him on again.

Exactly. Patience is needed. No he hasn't showed much yet but let the Boss develop him.
Asoro on 13:13 - Oct 18 with 1775 viewsLoyal

Asoro on 12:36 - Oct 18 by jack_lord

Montero has gone from zero to hero under Potter, Asoro is very early days.

Asoro on 13:31 - Oct 18 with 1742 viewsjackthepeg

Asoro on 05:19 - Sep 19 by jackrmee

No need for it.

Thanks.

Well Said. I hate the massive negativity around some players-, I know it is all about opinions, but the damage this can do to a young guys is potentially career threatening.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024