Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Asoro 21:59 - Sep 18 with 4481 viewsMagic_Michu

Absolutes useless. How the hell is he anywhere near the side?

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Asoro on 13:46 - Oct 18 with 720 viewsshandyjack

Asoro on 13:31 - Oct 18 by jackthepeg

Well Said. I hate the massive negativity around some players-, I know it is all about opinions, but the damage this can do to a young guys is potentially career threatening.

a few murmurs of negativity on social media and an irrelevant fans forum and you reckon it's potentially career threatening. ffs get a grip, if he can't handle a little bit of negativity then he's in the wrong game.

The lad needs a good season in the U23's, he shouldn't be near the first team squad at this moment

Poll: Expectation for the season

Asoro on 16:39 - Oct 18 with 636 viewsoldcob

Asoro on 08:00 - Oct 18 by jackrmee

Just noticed this comment This jasper guy just gets worse and worse.

Jasper usually disagrees with anything football I write and I've probably received more down arrows off him than the rest put together, but he tells it like it is, and in my opinion he's the most knowledgeable (football wise) than anyone on Planet Swans. He knows the club from top to bottom, from the youngsters to the first team.
Asoro on 16:48 - Oct 18 with 630 viewsjasper_T

Asoro on 16:39 - Oct 18 by oldcob

Jasper usually disagrees with anything football I write and I've probably received more down arrows off him than the rest put together, but he tells it like it is, and in my opinion he's the most knowledgeable (football wise) than anyone on Planet Swans. He knows the club from top to bottom, from the youngsters to the first team.

Tempted to down arrow this.
Asoro on 18:08 - Oct 18 with 586 viewsZaxx

Asoro on 16:48 - Oct 18 by jasper_T

Tempted to down arrow this.

:D
Asoro on 20:25 - Oct 18 with 497 viewsvalleyboy

Asoro on 13:46 - Oct 18 by shandyjack

a few murmurs of negativity on social media and an irrelevant fans forum and you reckon it's potentially career threatening. ffs get a grip, if he can't handle a little bit of negativity then he's in the wrong game.

The lad needs a good season in the U23's, he shouldn't be near the first team squad at this moment

It’s more than a season in the under 23’s Asoro needs

If you are not doing the basics right at 19 then you won’t be around for long in football

He might have speed, but that’s all

Unable to give a decent pass, gives the ball away too easily when it’s in his possession and takes far to many wrong options in how to play the game (like trying to pass a defender on the outside when he has no chance in hell to accomplish what he is trying to do)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024