Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Routledge 22:14 - Sep 18 with 1806 viewsdickythorpe

What a pro. Has kept his fitness and battled as hard as anyone. A valuable squad member.
Routledge on 22:15 - Sep 18 with 1779 views_

A great performance under the circumstances and he's got a part to play. Let's just get behind all our players.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Routledge on 22:16 - Sep 18 with 1765 viewsGeoffThom

Played well
Routledge on 22:17 - Sep 18 with 1741 viewsshandyjack

certainly showed he's got a part to play, was way ahead of Dyer today

Poll: Expectation for the season

Routledge on 22:18 - Sep 18 with 1725 viewsLeonWasGod

Agreed. His PL days were up but he’s still got a role. Disappointed in Dyer though, one positive moment aside. But Routs has made a great cse to be involved more, and we need his experience.
Routledge on 22:18 - Sep 18 with 1718 viewsAnotherJohn

Routledge on 22:16 - Sep 18 by GeoffThom

Played well

I'm not Wayne's greatest fan, but he put in the best shift I've seen from him in a long while. Was one of our better players.
Routledge on 22:18 - Sep 18 with 1698 viewslifelong

Showed his experience this evening, it could prove invaluable as the season progresses.
Routledge on 22:21 - Sep 18 with 1663 viewspembsjack

Seasoned professional with bags of experience. As much as people may slag him off, we need players like him around the squad at the moment.
Routledge on 22:54 - Sep 18 with 1474 viewsJFSwan

Some very good touches and turns that came off now he has a lower grade opposition. The ball actually stuck to him fairly well when he played up top too
Login to get fewer ads

Routledge on 23:03 - Sep 18 with 1419 viewsItchySphincter

Good player.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Routledge on 23:47 - Sep 18 with 1281 viewsBadlands

Rutledge will never give up and even if he's not a world beater he's prepared to put himself about and unlike many players we've had never hides.
Clement & Carvalhal said he work ethic in training was outstanding and Guidolin thought he was an inspiration to other players.
Which is why, together with his general professionalism, I really think he needs to be kept on at the club in a coaching capacity.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Routledge on 23:50 - Sep 18 with 1274 viewsLoyal

Swansea City have made him a multi millionaire, it's the least I expect when someone puts on my clubs shirt.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Routledge on 23:54 - Sep 18 with 1260 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Routledge on 22:18 - Sep 18 by LeonWasGod

Agreed. His PL days were up but he’s still got a role. Disappointed in Dyer though, one positive moment aside. But Routs has made a great cse to be involved more, and we need his experience.

No way. He's at least O level standard mun

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Routledge on 00:00 - Sep 19 with 1250 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Routledge on 23:47 - Sep 18 by Badlands

Rutledge will never give up and even if he's not a world beater he's prepared to put himself about and unlike many players we've had never hides.
Clement & Carvalhal said he work ethic in training was outstanding and Guidolin thought he was an inspiration to other players.
Which is why, together with his general professionalism, I really think he needs to be kept on at the club in a coaching capacity.

(coughs) Andre Ayew

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Routledge on 00:20 - Sep 19 with 1217 viewsLoyal

Routledge on 23:47 - Sep 18 by Badlands

He doesn't sound the brightest to me, coaching is about mentoring, teaching, passing on skills, learning from experience and development. Not just kicking a ball and running about.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Routledge on 05:10 - Sep 19 with 1099 viewsjackrmee

Hope this shuts a few people up now too.
Or is GP gonna get the sack now for disobeying direct orders not to activate appearance bonuses?
What are the conspiracy theorists going to come up with next?

For what it's worth, I think both Routs and Dyer did well considering their lack of pitch time. Glad to see them both back and hope to see them more often this season.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Routledge on 09:46 - Sep 19 with 839 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Routledge on 05:10 - Sep 19 by jackrmee

Hope this shuts a few people up now too.
Or is GP gonna get the sack now for disobeying direct orders not to activate appearance bonuses?
What are the conspiracy theorists going to come up with next?

For what it's worth, I think both Routs and Dyer did well considering their lack of pitch time. Glad to see them both back and hope to see them more often this season.

This.
It has been ages since they played, but they both contributed, staying in the side to get more game time is going to be their problem.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024