Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We didn't deserve that.. 22:21 - Sep 18 with 2967 views_

The goal, the first half performance, the emergence of some real talent right through the squad.

We won't take the 3 points tonight, but we'll take more from that game than they will.

It's more than onwards and upwards after that. Let's get behind the lads here, we're right in this league.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

We didn't deserve that.. on 22:24 - Sep 18 with 2175 views_

And the other thing, just heard the Potter interview, he looks at the interviewer like he's got two heads when he calls out the squad.

This is a serious facking squad for this league.

Believe.

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

We didn't deserve that.. on 22:25 - Sep 18 with 2134 viewsDippy

On our way to midtable mediocrity you mean?

Some tinted specs on here.. our depth in our squad being shown up..

A centre midfield and Striker option tonight we needed.

Poll: Cooper Out

We didn't deserve that.. on 22:27 - Sep 18 with 2099 viewsHugeEnkins

We didn't deserve that.. on 22:25 - Sep 18 by Dippy

Yes and when they came on, we looked much better. It's a crying shame that we've been so fcked over by the owners.
We didn't deserve that.. on 22:29 - Sep 18 with 2058 viewspembsjack

Got some great youngsters coming through, hopefully, the club see them as a backbone for coming seasons and not just a quick money maker.
Tonight was a perfect example of how thin and inexperienced our squad is, cost us tonight and will cost us in future.
Boys and Potter doing a brilliant job under the circumstances but anything above mid table will be a bonus this season.
We didn't deserve that.. on 22:32 - Sep 18 with 2014 views_

That why Potter completely dismissed that cheap shot about the thin squad?

We've got a bloody good squad, strong, and about to get a whole lot stronger.

We should be excited, a lot won't be because they want to be proved right.

We didn't deserve that.. on 22:32 - Sep 18 with 2013 viewsBadlands

We didn't deserve that.. on 22:25 - Sep 18 by Dippy

And?
Every comment about getting us back to the Premier League from the shareholders and management has been this is not going to be a quick fix.
I question the number of changes each game but what has been evident is that we can be confident our squad players can come in and preform.
Some have struggled and can only be seen as decent back-up (John, McKay, Dhanda imo) but who would have expected us to compete with 19 & 20 year olds in the heart of defence and midfield?
As we saw tonight spending a fortune is no guarantee f succes.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

We didn't deserve that.. on 22:39 - Sep 18 with 1928 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

We didn't deserve that.. on 22:32 - Sep 18 by Badlands

And?
Every comment about getting us back to the Premier League from the shareholders and management has been this is not going to be a quick fix.
I question the number of changes each game but what has been evident is that we can be confident our squad players can come in and preform.
Some have struggled and can only be seen as decent back-up (John, McKay, Dhanda imo) but who would have expected us to compete with 19 & 20 year olds in the heart of defence and midfield?
As we saw tonight spending a fortune is no guarantee f succes.

Don't listen to the shareholders they lie continuously.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

We didn't deserve that.. on 22:45 - Sep 18 with 1862 viewsUxbridge

We didn't deserve that.. on 22:24 - Sep 18 by _

And the other thing, just heard the Potter interview, he looks at the interviewer like he's got two heads when he calls out the squad.

Believe.

I completely agree with your OP. Slightly less your second post, as with a couple of key additions I think we'd be as good as anything in this division, if not better. Division is there for the taking.

So many positives. Especially Potter.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Login to get fewer ads

We didn't deserve that.. on 22:49 - Sep 18 with 1794 viewsDippy

We didn't deserve that.. on 22:45 - Sep 18 by Uxbridge

I completely agree with your OP. Slightly less your second post, as with a couple of key additions I think we'd be as good as anything in this division, if not better. Division is there for the taking.

I disagree.. I think we're way off promotion challengers.. fans going over the top on our ability.

Poll: Cooper Out

We didn't deserve that.. on 22:49 - Sep 18 with 1790 views34dfgdf54

Imagine we had Bony tonight for example?

We’d slaughter teams with the movement we showed in the final third tonight. Routs worked his socks off but he couldn’t be expected to hold it up with two giant centre halves, it would have stuck to Wilf tonight.
We didn't deserve that.. on 22:49 - Sep 18 with 1790 viewsbuilthjack

Well done Potter. It won't be easy, but he is laying the foundations. Praise also to Toshack and Waggy, and the other guys.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

We didn't deserve that.. on 22:50 - Sep 18 with 1777 viewsQJumpingJack

Loads of positives tonight. Potter is doing an amazing job.

Will the board look to sell some of our rising stars in January?
We didn't deserve that.. on 22:51 - Sep 18 with 1755 views34dfgdf54

We didn't deserve that.. on 22:50 - Sep 18 by QJumpingJack

If there are bids. Definitely.

I think that will be more likely in the summer though. We’ll keep most of this squad in Jan, but lose the likes of Narsingh and probably Wilf if he can prove fitness.
[Post edited 18 Sep 2018 22:52]
We didn't deserve that.. on 22:52 - Sep 18 with 1737 viewsangryjack

Would have been there for the taking if we got in only a bit of help to the squad,, Potter's words not mine
We didn't deserve that.. on 22:53 - Sep 18 with 1730 viewsjasper_T

They can't afford to replace them, and they're on small wages, so I doubt it unless big money offers come in (or the players themselves force things).

People here always looking for negatives.
We didn't deserve that.. on 22:59 - Sep 18 with 1687 viewsangryjack

We didn't deserve that.. on 22:53 - Sep 18 by jasper_T

They can't afford to replace them, and they're on small wages, so I doubt it unless big money offers come in (or the players themselves force things).

People here always looking for negatives.

How can we demand big money for them if we don't value them ourselves by paying them peanuts,,if it we not to tribunal for the under 23 players part of the things they look at is this
We didn't deserve that.. on 22:59 - Sep 18 with 1688 viewsUxbridge

We didn't deserve that.. on 22:49 - Sep 18 by 34dfgdf54

Imagine we had Bony tonight for example?

We’d slaughter teams with the movement we showed in the final third tonight. Routs worked his socks off but he couldn’t be expected to hold it up with two giant centre halves, it would have stuck to Wilf tonight.

Potter in charge of a fully fit first XI would boss this league on what we've seen so far. He's managed to get a bunch of youngsters and out of position players to carry a tune better than most of the teams we've played. Incredible stuff really.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

We didn't deserve that.. on 23:13 - Sep 18 with 1587 viewsbonymine

We didn't deserve that.. on 22:39 - Sep 18 by JACKMANANDBOY

Don't listen to the shareholders they lie continuously.

This

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

We didn't deserve that.. on 23:16 - Sep 18 with 1555 viewsbonymine

Celina will go I think our best player

Ollie out his record speaks for itself

Roberts & Rodon contracts up this Summer ...how the hell can that be allowed to happen ?

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

We didn't deserve that.. on 23:39 - Sep 18 with 1456 viewsLoyal

We didn't deserve that.. on 22:24 - Sep 18 by _

Believe.

You have it spot on when you say we will take much more from this than the Fcking Stokies. Their manager at the end was applauding a win that they didn't deserve and not one person who watched that match would disagree, he will be fckd by January. A desperate man.

Tonight was an impressive performance by a side completely ravaged by injury. The winning goal was such a farce you have to question once again the integrity of the linesman. We just don't deserve these shouts.

Nice to see your dialogue with folk is improving 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

We didn't deserve that.. on 23:42 - Sep 18 with 1450 viewsBadlands

We didn't deserve that.. on 23:16 - Sep 18 by bonymine

Celina will go I think our best player

Ollie out his record speaks for itself

Roberts & Rodon contracts up this Summer ...how the hell can that be allowed to happen ?

Celina will stay IMO he's great for us but from outside he's not a star.
Ollie? Not sure but another I think will stay.
Roberts and Rodon contracts TBF Roberts only played as an emergency player towards the end of last season and Joe has only been promoted up this (8 games in).
Either or both might have been dreadful but thankfully haven't.

In January I expect some loans to be sold with Nordfeldt as an outside chance if Mulder keeps his place.
Bony on loan
Narsingh, Dyer, Rutledge, Olson and Naughton all leaving if we can bring in replacements.

Come January Potter's team will have had time to research players for us (rather than Östersund so no excuses for failing to attract players.
I believe we are still only starting our journey with Potter.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

We didn't deserve that.. on 23:42 - Sep 18 with 1448 viewsLoyal

We didn't deserve that.. on 22:51 - Sep 18 by 34dfgdf54

If there are bids. Definitely.

I think that will be more likely in the summer though. We’ll keep most of this squad in Jan, but lose the likes of Narsingh and probably Wilf if he can prove fitness.
[Post edited 18 Sep 2018 22:52]

If any youngsters are sold the yanks will be on to an absolute Fcking.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

We didn't deserve that.. on 23:56 - Sep 18 with 1389 viewssainthelens

We didn't deserve that.. on 23:42 - Sep 18 by Loyal

Loyal....the yanks have already shown total contempt towards the fans. From across the pond do you think they'd give a flying fck?
Whilst it's blatantly obvious to us we just need 3/4 players....I've no doubt Ollie, Bony( if fit) and maybe Celina would be shipped out.
Nothing these cvnts do should surprise us...the only surprise is the butes on here who enjoy it up the arse.
We didn't deserve that.. on 00:01 - Sep 19 with 1365 viewscontroversial_jack

Stoke were awful, yet still beat us
We didn't deserve that.. on 07:50 - Sep 19 with 1109 views34dfgdf54

We didn't deserve that.. on 23:42 - Sep 18 by Loyal

Nah they won't mate. Not in my opinion. Sad but true.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024