Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Prosser on the news 22:35 - Sep 18 with 5572 viewsAndy1300

Number 1 team in Wales

Prosser on the news on 21:09 - Sep 21 with 1257 viewsDarran

Prosser on the news on 20:57 - Sep 21 by builthjack

A large percentage of people looking after loved ones are unpaid. People are not told that they can get financial help. It shouldn't be.

It’s not all about financial help people don’t realise there’s respite or sitters to come and sit with your loved ones for you to get a break for instance.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Prosser on the news on 21:10 - Sep 21 with 1253 viewsDarran

Prosser on the news on 20:59 - Sep 21 by WarwickHunt

Did they issue a strobe warning or did you change your shirt?

lol I tell ew I was horrified when they said I’d have to be in it. I didn’t know untill the day when the cameraman and reporter arrived.

Prosser on the news on 21:12 - Sep 21 with 1245 viewsbuilthjack

Prosser on the news on 21:09 - Sep 21 by Darran

It’s not all about financial help people don’t realise there’s respite or sitters to come and sit with your loved ones for you to get a break for instance.

Yes, I know. There is help out there, which people do need. Not always advertised though.
Well done on letting people know. It needs broadcasting.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Prosser on the news on 21:16 - Sep 21 with 1235 viewsDarran

Prosser on the news on 21:12 - Sep 21 by builthjack

Yes, I know. There is help out there, which people do need. Not always advertised though.
Well done on letting people know. It needs broadcasting.

And the establishment won’t tell you what you’re entitled too.

Prosser on the news on 21:51 - Sep 21 with 1190 viewsCooperman

Prosser on the news on 21:10 - Sep 21 by Darran

lol I tell ew I was horrified when they said I’d have to be in it. I didn’t know untill the day when the cameraman and reporter arrived.

I was hoping that you would have worn that fetching Baisap number.

One of the best shirts ever made.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Prosser on the news on 22:08 - Sep 21 with 1177 viewsbuilthjack

Prosser on the news on 21:51 - Sep 21 by Cooperman

I was hoping that you would have worn that fetching Baisap number.

One of the best shirts ever made.

Don't encourage him

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Prosser on the news on 22:10 - Sep 21 with 1171 viewsCooperman

Prosser on the news on 22:08 - Sep 21 by builthjack

Don't encourage him

This shirt is something else.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Prosser on the news on 22:45 - Sep 21 with 1151 viewsjack2jack

Prosser on the news on 21:09 - Sep 21 by Darran

Carers are unsung heroes, who don't always get the credit or the help they need or deserve.
Login to get fewer ads

Prosser on the news on 20:09 - Sep 22 with 1033 viewszedlep

Be proud my friend. What it is to have a wife and daughter you can be so proud of. Strength and beauty. Good on you!

Zedzdead

Prosser on the news on 20:37 - Sep 22 with 1011 viewsDarran

Prosser on the news on 20:09 - Sep 22 by zedlep

Be proud my friend. What it is to have a wife and daughter you can be so proud of. Strength and beauty. Good on you!

Cheers Pal. Here’s a pic with Megan Boot.

Prosser on the news on 20:53 - Sep 22 with 995 viewsJack_Meoff

Prosser on the news on 20:55 - Sep 21 by Darran

Not a problem my friend. There was much more on the actual news they interviewed me too. It was to do with launching the new Carers Wales,Track The Act campaign because government/local councils are not coming across with the goods.

That's the Welsh Social Services and Well-being Act from a few years back then? Why aren't they coming up with goods do you think? Funding or implementation or unrealistic aims? Having worked in social care my whole working life I get the feeling the powers that be think that Jesus did actually feed the masses with one fish and a crusty loaf!

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Prosser on the news on 21:04 - Sep 22 with 980 viewsDarran

Prosser on the news on 20:53 - Sep 22 by Jack_Meoff

That's the Welsh Social Services and Well-being Act from a few years back then? Why aren't they coming up with goods do you think? Funding or implementation or unrealistic aims? Having worked in social care my whole working life I get the feeling the powers that be think that Jesus did actually feed the masses with one fish and a crusty loaf!

I don’t know. They’ve got funding but there are so many people unaware of what they’re entitled to it’s frightening.
The other thing is that ordinary every day people are becoming Carers every day. It could happen to anyone and they just aren’t aware of the help out there.

On a side note the wife was recently invited onto the Carers Wales committee for the next four years.

Prosser on the news on 21:06 - Sep 22 with 977 viewssainthelens

Prosser on the news on 20:37 - Sep 22 by Darran

Cheers Pal. Here’s a pic with Megan Boot.

Lovely pic Daz. Can you get me Megan's number??
Prosser on the news on 21:08 - Sep 22 with 972 viewsDarran

Prosser on the news on 21:06 - Sep 22 by sainthelens

Lovely pic Daz. Can you get me Megan's number??

Haha I’ve got it but no.

Prosser on the news on 21:50 - Sep 22 with 934 viewscsf

Prosser on the news on 21:04 - Sep 22 by Darran

I don’t know. They’ve got funding but there are so many people unaware of what they’re entitled to it’s frightening.
The other thing is that ordinary every day people are becoming Carers every day. It could happen to anyone and they just aren’t aware of the help out there.

On a side note the wife was recently invited onto the Carers Wales committee for the next four years.

I also wonder if there are enough people out there to do the work? I mentioned this to Darran on twitter. My wife has two people she works for who access direct payments.

Each time she's has met for an Introduction with a rep from the LA they've asked if she has more time available. The list of direct payment work in Swansea and NPT is massive.
[Post edited 23 Sep 2018 6:55]
Prosser on the news on 21:59 - Sep 22 with 929 viewsDarran

Prosser on the news on 21:50 - Sep 22 by csf

I also wonder if there are enough people out there to do the work? I mentioned this to Darran on twitter. My wife has two people she works for who access direct payments.

Each time she's has met for an Introduction with a rep from the LA they've asked if she has more time available. The list of direct payment work in Swansea and NPT is massive.
[Post edited 23 Sep 2018 6:55]

Indeed my friend but Carers are entitled to a Carers assessment by law.

Prosser on the news on 06:57 - Sep 23 with 870 viewscsf

Prosser on the news on 21:59 - Sep 22 by Darran

Indeed my friend but Carers are entitled to a Carers assessment by law.

Yep and that's down to communication. We found the same for our older people's group. They had no idea that they could be entitled to direct payments, and just need an assessment.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024