Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Potter after match to nice 22:38 - Sep 18 with 3260 viewsthornabyswan

On the offside goal these things happen in football I won't complain.
That attitude will translate to the players they should have been all over the ref with That decision and encouraged him to speak to the linesman.
It does not pay to be nice in football we will get walked all over

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Potter after match to nice on 19:01 - Sep 19 with 808 viewsDewi1jack

Potter after match to nice on 23:58 - Sep 18 by Brynmill_Jack

That you molest collies

Just collies?
Is that tlo the point of discrimination against sprouts or cabbages?
How about carrots or Swede?

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Potter after match to nice on 19:26 - Sep 19 with 792 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Potter after match to nice on 19:01 - Sep 19 by Dewi1jack

Just collies?
Is that tlo the point of discrimination against sprouts or cabbages?
How about carrots or Swede?

I like swedes.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Potter after match to nice on 20:29 - Sep 19 with 752 viewsBadlands

Do you think the ref would have a rethink if all our players had surrounded the linesman?
I'm sure someone would have had a word in the ear of the 4th official by the time the situation was calmed down.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Potter after match to nice on 20:49 - Sep 19 with 724 viewsMattG

I'll be honest, at the time I thought the offside was very marginal - letter of the law, he was offside but if it had been given against us, we would have been up in arms asking why the linesman wasn't giving the benefit of the doubt to the attacker.

There are a couple of screenshots doing the rounds on Twitter that make it look a lot worse but I think they are from slightly after the pass was struck.

Personally, I would prefer Potter to be how he is rather than turn into a version of that moaning Gog tosspot, Hughes.
Potter after match to nice on 21:00 - Sep 19 with 714 views34dfgdf54

Potter after match to nice on 20:49 - Sep 19 by MattG

I'll be honest, at the time I thought the offside was very marginal - letter of the law, he was offside but if it had been given against us, we would have been up in arms asking why the linesman wasn't giving the benefit of the doubt to the attacker.

There are a couple of screenshots doing the rounds on Twitter that make it look a lot worse but I think they are from slightly after the pass was struck.

Personally, I would prefer Potter to be how he is rather than turn into a version of that moaning Gog tosspot, Hughes.

Marginal?

He was offside twice, the second one is clear as day and there cannot be no excuses for the official to miss it.
Potter after match to nice on 21:31 - Sep 19 with 695 viewsMattG

Potter after match to nice on 21:00 - Sep 19 by 34dfgdf54

Marginal?

He was offside twice, the second one is clear as day and there cannot be no excuses for the official to miss it.

From what I saw, I thought it was marginal.

How was he offside twice?
Potter after match to nice on 21:56 - Sep 19 with 679 viewsSirjohnalot

He came across very professionally in the post match conference. It was obviously off side, what’s the point in bemoaning it on TV ?

He’s a leader, he praised the players, said how proud he was of the performance and remained very calm. Exactly how a manager should be.

If I was a player who was bemoaning my luck after a goal which should not have been given, I’d prefer the man in charge not monaing and complaining doing exactly what he did....move the focus onto how well they played despite the odds.
Potter after match to nice on 22:34 - Sep 19 with 657 views34dfgdf54

Potter after match to nice on 21:31 - Sep 19 by MattG

When the original shot came in, him and Afobe were both offside, so that should be that, for it to then cannon off Afobe, who was offside, FORWARDS into Allen’s path, whose again, offside doesn’t class as marginal for me.

From watching it live on TV it looked miles off, Allen literally ran backwards staring at the lino. As bad as an offside decision you’ll see for me.
Login to get fewer ads

Potter after match to nice on 22:50 - Sep 19 with 645 viewsMattG

Potter after match to nice on 22:34 - Sep 19 by 34dfgdf54

When the original shot came in, him and Afobe were both offside, so that should be that, for it to then cannon off Afobe, who was offside, FORWARDS into Allen’s path, whose again, offside doesn’t class as marginal for me.

From watching it live on TV it looked miles off, Allen literally ran backwards staring at the lino. As bad as an offside decision you’ll see for me.

Fair enough - I didn't watch any of the post-match stuff so hadn't heard mention of the Afobe deflection. That might have been what the Twitter stuff was referring to as they were showing Allen much further offside than what I had seen last night.

I'd still prefer Potter's approach to someone like Hughes or Colin, mind.
Potter after match to nice on 22:53 - Sep 19 with 640 views34dfgdf54

Potter after match to nice on 22:50 - Sep 19 by MattG

Fair enough - I didn't watch any of the post-match stuff so hadn't heard mention of the Afobe deflection. That might have been what the Twitter stuff was referring to as they were showing Allen much further offside than what I had seen last night.

I'd still prefer Potter's approach to someone like Hughes or Colin, mind.

The twitter photo is when the ball cannons off Afobe.

Yeah fair enough, I just hope it doesn’t get too easy to continually shaft us.
Potter after match to nice on 18:43 - Sep 20 with 548 viewsDewi1jack

Potter after match to nice on 21:31 - Sep 19 by MattG

I made it 8 times from all the replays.

You'd have thought the lino would have caught up by the 3rd one 🤔

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024