Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A CF and better injury luck 13:27 - Sep 19 with 1395 viewsshandyjack

To push for a playoff place i belive this squad is more than capable with a little bit of better luck with injuries and another CF. No one would have predicted we'd have 4 CM's injured at the same time, for me currently the only downside in this squad if all were fully fit is a CF option. Hopefully, (big hope) an 80% Bony will be more than good enough to help Mcburnie out when needed.

Routs showed last night he is an option, Kyle did well has a breaker in midfield yesterday.
If this is a 3/4 year project that Potter has knowingly signed up for then i have no doubt we'll go up within the net 4 seasons

Poll: Expectation for the season

A CF and better injury luck on 18:48 - Sep 19 with 1239 viewsperplex

No mun the owners will sell asap, as soon as we seem to put a good team in place it will be dismantled by the owners eager to line there pockets asap, i really can not understand how this just goes over peoples heads. there is no future with this lot in charge.
A CF and better injury luck on 19:44 - Sep 19 with 1208 viewsshandyjack

A CF and better injury luck on 18:48 - Sep 19 by perplex

No mun the owners will sell asap, as soon as we seem to put a good team in place it will be dismantled by the owners eager to line there pockets asap, i really can not understand how this just goes over peoples heads. there is no future with this lot in charge.

Where’s the evidence of this, so far all I see is them getting rid of players on big wages who had no interest in staying here after relegation. Stop with this negative crap

A CF and better injury luck on 19:48 - Sep 19 with 1204 viewsbermudajack

A CF and better injury luck on 19:44 - Sep 19 by shandyjack

Where’s the evidence of this, so far all I see is them getting rid of players on big wages who had no interest in staying here after relegation. Stop with this negative crap

That’s you Told 😳 😂😂😂

Poll: Priority for new manager?

A CF and better injury luck on 19:52 - Sep 19 with 1196 viewsawayjack

Hope your right. Do you honestly believe if Potter does well he’ll stay 4 years rather than get poached by ‘bigger’ clubs?
A CF and better injury luck on 19:58 - Sep 19 with 1184 viewsshandyjack

A CF and better injury luck on 19:52 - Sep 19 by awayjack

Hope your right. Do you honestly believe if Potter does well he’ll stay 4 years rather than get poached by ‘bigger’ clubs?

Positive hell be here next season, who knows after that

A CF and better injury luck on 20:24 - Sep 19 with 1153 viewsBadlands

A CF and better injury luck on 19:52 - Sep 19 by awayjack

He didn't in Sweden.
If we want him I think he'll stay unless it is a really well established Poem team and maybe not even then.
He's spoken about the wrench his son felt leaving Sweden so I would imagine he would uproot his family quickly.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

A CF and better injury luck on 18:41 - Sep 20 with 1050 viewsperplex

A CF and better injury luck on 20:24 - Sep 19 by Badlands

He didn't in Sweden.
If we want him I think he'll stay unless it is a really well established Poem team and maybe not even then.
He's spoken about the wrench his son felt leaving Sweden so I would imagine he would uproot his family quickly.

He and his family will move with a big smile on there faces if the money is right and with the possibility of going home to England, I can not believe you would think otherwise, saying that maybe I can.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024