Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Solid performance in Boro and the next 9 are all very winnable 16:45 - Sep 19 with 2241 views_

We've got Villa away in the next 9 but the rest are much easier on the eye.

This will take us to 16 games played and over a third gone. It will be very interesting to see where we are after this block of games.

QPR Home
Wigan Away
Ipswich Home
Villa Away
Blackburn Home
Reading Home
Rotherham Away
Bolton Away
Norwich Home

I'm going to have a shot at predicting our league position after this run, just for fun.

Top 4.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Solid performance in Boro and the next 9 are all very winnable on 16:54 - Sep 19 with 2214 viewsKGriz16

Well noticed. Think I'll have us in the playoff places.
Solid performance in Boro and the next 9 are all very winnable on 17:45 - Sep 19 with 2130 viewscostalotta

QPR Home 1-0 win
Wigan Away 0-0 draw
Ipswich Home 1-0 win
Villa Away 0-2 lose
Blackburn Home 0-0 draw
Reading Home 2-1 win
Rotherham Away 1-0 win
Bolton Away 0-1 lose
Norwich Home 0-0 draw

15 pts.

So, on 27pts from 17 games, by the end of that run

Thats about 1.58 per game.

Season total 73 points. I'd be delighted with this.

Bit of fun.
Solid performance in Boro and the next 9 are all very winnable on 18:20 - Sep 19 with 2050 viewspencoedjack

Solid performance in Boro and the next 9 are all very winnable on 17:45 - Sep 19 by costalotta

QPR Home 1-0 win
Wigan Away 0-0 draw
Ipswich Home 1-0 win
Villa Away 0-2 lose
Blackburn Home 0-0 draw
Reading Home 2-1 win
Rotherham Away 1-0 win
Bolton Away 0-1 lose
Norwich Home 0-0 draw

15 pts.

So, on 27pts from 17 games, by the end of that run

Thats about 1.58 per game.

Season total 73 points. I'd be delighted with this.

Bit of fun.

We will win @ Villa with the 3000 Jacks there to see us do it.
Solid performance in Boro and the next 9 are all very winnable on 19:41 - Sep 19 with 1975 viewsdobjack2

Optimistic as ever.

I don’t think we look as if we have enough goals in the team to achieve that lofty position, hopefully i’m Wrong.
Solid performance in Boro and the next 9 are all very winnable on 19:43 - Sep 19 with 1956 viewsbyron

You are in for a right shock if you think you can predict this league, expect the unexpected.

Benny

Solid performance in Boro and the next 9 are all very winnable on 20:47 - Sep 19 with 1881 viewswestside

We don't have a very strong squad, we have injured players, we ain't scoring goals and club like villa have strengthened with goal scorers like Abraham and Bolasie.

Won't be very confident about any game
Solid performance in Boro and the next 9 are all very winnable on 21:10 - Sep 19 with 1844 viewsOldjack

top 4 you say ,no chance ,we lose two key players ,and look at us ,powder puffs we are ,you can thank your buddy for that

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Solid performance in Boro and the next 9 are all very winnable on 08:40 - Sep 20 with 1669 viewssainthelens

Solid performance in Boro and the next 9 are all very winnable on 19:43 - Sep 19 by byron

You are in for a right shock if you think you can predict this league, expect the unexpected.

Absolutely...your circus is proof of that.
Login to get fewer ads

Solid performance in Boro and the next 9 are all very winnable on 09:07 - Sep 20 with 1635 viewsLeonWasGod

Depends on Montero and Fer. If we get them playing for most of these we'll maybe squeeze into top 6. If not, I reckon we'll see lots of battling performances but struggle to create and score and we'll be comfortably mid table.

I don't really mind as long as the performances are good and we carry on to play some nice stuff in spells.
Solid performance in Boro and the next 9 are all very winnable on 09:44 - Sep 20 with 1597 views34dfgdf54

Solid performance in Boro and the next 9 are all very winnable on 21:10 - Sep 19 by Oldjack

top 4 you say ,no chance ,we lose two key players ,and look at us ,powder puffs we are ,you can thank your buddy for that

I wouldn't call us powder puff, we have competed in every game and deserved a point on Tuesday for me.

Don't get me wrong, I can't see us competing for a play off place this season, but the signs are promising for the future under Potter, the only risk is if the Yanks really do chuck the knife in when it comes to January and next summer.
Solid performance in Boro and the next 9 are all very winnable on 11:12 - Sep 20 with 1517 viewsQJumpingJack

QPR would have been an easy game a month ago.
Not sure now. They have found a bit of form.
Solid performance in Boro and the next 9 are all very winnable on 11:21 - Sep 20 with 1498 viewsvetchonian

Solid performance in Boro and the next 9 are all very winnable on 19:43 - Sep 19 by byron

your right who would have thought that CCFC would have finished as high as they did

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Solid performance in Boro and the next 9 are all very winnable on 11:25 - Sep 20 with 1490 viewsElmo

Solid performance in Boro and the next 9 are all very winnable on 20:47 - Sep 19 by westside

We don't have a very strong squad, we have injured players, we ain't scoring goals and club like villa have strengthened with goal scorers like Abraham and Bolasie.

Won't be very confident about any game

Enjoy the ride mun.

Fortunately GP and the crew are - their confidence is a joy to behold.

For me, some of our interplay has been top drawer - reminiscent of a decade ago.

Will be uber confident about every game when we play like this - joyo
Solid performance in Boro and the next 9 are all very winnable on 11:28 - Sep 20 with 1487 viewsJinxy

Maybe I'm in the minority, and although I never want to see us lose, I want to see us build slowly but surely. Also, I'm enjoying this league heaps more than the PL (well last 3 years anyway).

A mid-ish table finish says the rot has stopped, we're stabilised, Potter won't necessarily be too much in the shop window and our new players are all jellying nicely. Then press for the PL again with identity re-established.

I'm looking forward to the next 9 games though, and the 9 after that, and...
Solid performance in Boro and the next 9 are all very winnable on 13:07 - Sep 20 with 1353 viewsLoyal

Well, nothing as unexpected as Cardiff City being promoted, you will agree.
Couldn't be a better time to play Man City.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Solid performance in Boro and the next 9 are all very winnable on 13:39 - Sep 20 with 1319 viewssainthelens

Solid performance in Boro and the next 9 are all very winnable on 13:07 - Sep 20 by Loyal

on the contrary....beaten in the CL...now with a point to prove.
Scum will cop it big time.
Solid performance in Boro and the next 9 are all very winnable on 14:42 - Sep 20 with 1232 viewsbyron

Solid performance in Boro and the next 9 are all very winnable on 11:21 - Sep 20 by vetchonian

your right who would have thought that CCFC would have finished as high as they did

Uckin nobody which is why we were 30/1 at the end of Warnocks first season....love it.

I reckon you will end up about 10-12 this season. The hedge will want more pruning in January which won’t be good for team morale in an otherwise thin squad. If you can hold on to key young ones and add a bit of wise heads then maybe the following season you can have a proper go.
Unfortunately, we will romp the league next season so the pain will continue.😜😂😂

Benny

Solid performance in Boro and the next 9 are all very winnable on 14:44 - Sep 20 with 1226 viewsbyron

Solid performance in Boro and the next 9 are all very winnable on 13:07 - Sep 20 by Loyal

We had the 14th highest budget last season and got 2nd, total miracle that no one expected as you well know. It would be interest8ng to know what position you lot come in with regards to budget this season?

Benny

Solid performance in Boro and the next 9 are all very winnable on 14:45 - Sep 20 with 1220 viewsbyron

Solid performance in Boro and the next 9 are all very winnable on 13:39 - Sep 20 by sainthelens

on the contrary....beaten in the CL...now with a point to prove.
Scum will cop it big time.

My god, for the first time ever, I agree with you. I’m going for a lie down.
If we don’t score early, unlikely, we are doomed.

Benny

Solid performance in Boro and the next 9 are all very winnable on 16:27 - Sep 20 with 1130 viewsJFSwan

Top 8
Solid performance in Boro and the next 9 are all very winnable on 09:58 - Oct 27 with 679 views_

4 more games to get in the top 4

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Solid performance in Boro and the next 9 are all very winnable on 10:30 - Oct 27 with 622 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

To make up four points in four games over a number of teams we will need to win them all.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024