Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How Much 19:03 - Sep 19 with 12103 viewsperplex

For the January sale of Fer, Celina, Olson, Ollie and maybe another 2 or 3, wonder how much the owners will be hoping to rope in for themselves once they sell these guys which they will do immediately as soon as offers come in.
How Much on 06:22 - Sep 20 with 1739 viewsDr_Winston

We're going to selll a player we only just signed for £3m as part of a firesale?

I'm becoming more and more convinced that access to the internet should be restricted for some people.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

How Much on 07:29 - Sep 20 with 1688 viewsCaptain_Sham

Perplex - to leave someone feeling completely baffled.

Yup.

Ignored

Its just a ride.

How Much on 15:27 - Sep 20 with 1620 viewsawayjack

How Much on 06:22 - Sep 20 by Dr_Winston

We're going to selll a player we only just signed for £3m as part of a firesale?

I'm becoming more and more convinced that access to the internet should be restricted for some people.

Do you honestly believe if Celina performs and someone comes in with a decent offer in Jan we won’t sell? Thin line between naive and stupid.
How Much on 16:21 - Sep 20 with 1596 viewsOldjack

How Much on 19:26 - Sep 19 by raynor94

No wonder this board is dying, what a pathetic post!

Not as pathetic as it seems ,mark my words they are takers not givers

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

How Much on 17:22 - Sep 20 with 1556 viewsDr_Winston

How Much on 15:27 - Sep 20 by awayjack

Do you honestly believe if Celina performs and someone comes in with a decent offer in Jan we won’t sell? Thin line between naive and stupid.

If a club comes in with a good offer for any player they're for sale. That's been the case for the entirety of our existence. Big difference between that and a "firesale".

Big difference between reality and endlessly negative whinging.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

How Much on 17:33 - Sep 20 with 1536 viewsawayjack

How Much on 17:22 - Sep 20 by Dr_Winston

If a club comes in with a good offer for any player they're for sale. That's been the case for the entirety of our existence. Big difference between that and a "firesale".

Big difference between reality and endlessly negative whinging.

So you agree with OP that we’ll sell players like Celina if it’s worthwhile for the shareholders? Hardly a case for restricting internet access.
How Much on 17:49 - Sep 20 with 1520 viewsperplex

How Much on 20:12 - Sep 19 by Garyjack

I wish you were the first to go, you don't half spout some crap on here!

So saying Potter will be gone as soon as another club comes in for him is spouting crap, boy we have some beauts on here.
How Much on 17:58 - Sep 20 with 1507 viewsDr_Winston

How Much on 17:33 - Sep 20 by awayjack

So you agree with OP that we’ll sell players like Celina if it’s worthwhile for the shareholders? Hardly a case for restricting internet access.

That's not what the OP said though.

Login to get fewer ads

How Much on 17:59 - Sep 20 with 1506 viewsperplex

How Much on 21:12 - Sep 19 by jackpot

Posting such crap as you have and you ask someone else to face reality.
Do you get a kick out of being negative.

Oh ok then, lets be positive, our owners are going to change there habits of a life time and put our club first and will have no interest in draining every last ounce out of our club, they will invest heavily from now on and will have no intention of selling off our manager and any of our youngsters who come through and impress other clubs, and here`s me thinking we will be battling to stay in the championship next season due to all the talent being sold for them to make as much profit for themselves asap how naïve of me.
How Much on 18:19 - Sep 20 with 1483 viewsperplex

How Much on 07:29 - Sep 20 by Captain_Sham

Perplex - to leave someone feeling completely baffled.

Yup.

Ignored

There are young minded guys who are getting on a bit yet are full of vest and vigour, and then we have those like yourself who have accepted there slide towards non existence., lighten up and enjoy life mun you grouchy old git.
How Much on 18:23 - Sep 20 with 1478 views_

How Much on 17:59 - Sep 20 by perplex

Oh ok then, lets be positive, our owners are going to change there habits of a life time and put our club first and will have no interest in draining every last ounce out of our club, they will invest heavily from now on and will have no intention of selling off our manager and any of our youngsters who come through and impress other clubs, and here`s me thinking we will be battling to stay in the championship next season due to all the talent being sold for them to make as much profit for themselves asap how naïve of me.

Their habits of a lifetime? What's that then? To make money?

There's only one way they're going to make money from SCFC and that's not draining anything from a pot that's not enough to pay its own way now. That will only come from adding value back into the Club ie through success.

When have we sold a player that didn't want to leave? Or a manager? You talk about habits of a lifetime, where is their 'form' for doing this?

And we're battling to get out of the Championship, yes, to be promoted. None of the above is rocket science mind

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

How Much on 18:27 - Sep 20 with 1473 viewsjasper_T

How Much on 17:59 - Sep 20 by perplex

What habits of a lifetime? If our owners were determined to "drain every last ounce" out of clubs they wouldn't have wasted so much money on Bony, on Ayew, on Rooney at DC. They could have easily made way more profit for themselves by not signing off on those expensive deals.
How Much on 18:30 - Sep 20 with 1467 viewsperplex

How Much on 18:23 - Sep 20 by _

There's only one way they're going to make money from SCFC and that's not draining anything from a pot that's not enough to pay its own way now. That will only come from adding value back into the Club ie through success.

When have we sold a player that didn't want to leave? Or a manager? You talk about habits of a lifetime, where is their 'form' for doing this?

And we're battling to get out of the Championship, yes, to be promoted. None of the above is rocket science mind

Oh stop it, there not going to add any value they have been utterly spooked by relegation and probably have no confidence what so ever in getting back to the glory days, so are going to make as much as possible for themselves while they can and get out, leaving the club in sh-t street.
How Much on 18:30 - Sep 20 with 1464 viewsBadlands

How Much on 06:22 - Sep 20 by Dr_Winston

The Americans will sell him, we will be told for £5 million but really it will be £45 million an they'll pocket £40 million.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

How Much on 18:35 - Sep 20 with 1455 viewsperplex

How Much on 18:27 - Sep 20 by jasper_T

What habits of a lifetime? If our owners were determined to "drain every last ounce" out of clubs they wouldn't have wasted so much money on Bony, on Ayew, on Rooney at DC. They could have easily made way more profit for themselves by not signing off on those expensive deals.

That's because we were in the Prem and by staying there benefitted them big time so they used money selling our best players to bring in sh-t players and fcuked everything up, now they are spooked and need to make there money asap while they have assets to do so and once those assets are gone so will they.
How Much on 18:36 - Sep 20 with 1453 viewsGaryjack

How Much on 17:49 - Sep 20 by perplex

So saying Potter will be gone as soon as another club comes in for him is spouting crap, boy we have some beauts on here.

Yes, you are spouting crap if you're using that as an example. If Potter goes it will be because he has done well here. It would be his decision to make. The club can't sell him you do realise that don't you?
How Much on 18:49 - Sep 20 with 1424 viewsperplex

How Much on 18:36 - Sep 20 by Garyjack

Yes, you are spouting crap if you're using that as an example. If Potter goes it will be because he has done well here. It would be his decision to make. The club can't sell him you do realise that don't you?

But the club can refuse to sell him you numbty, but they will accept any reasonable offer and if he`s happy with his personal terms which he probably will be he`ll be gone, and what are you going on about he will only go if he`s doing well, of course he`s doing well I`m impressed by him that why I`m saying he`ll be on his way once another club comes in with a decent offer.
How Much on 18:56 - Sep 20 with 1414 viewsGaryjack

How Much on 18:49 - Sep 20 by perplex

But the club can refuse to sell him you numbty, but they will accept any reasonable offer and if he`s happy with his personal terms which he probably will be he`ll be gone, and what are you going on about he will only go if he`s doing well, of course he`s doing well I`m impressed by him that why I`m saying he`ll be on his way once another club comes in with a decent offer.

That's not the way it works with managers you daft tvvat. If he wants to go to another club, he quits. Simple as that. Jesus, what planet have you arrived from eh?
How Much on 18:57 - Sep 20 with 1410 viewsOldjack

How Much on 18:23 - Sep 20 by _

Do you really think they have the club at heart ffs

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

How Much on 11:41 - Sep 21 with 1284 viewsperplex

How Much on 18:56 - Sep 20 by Garyjack

That's not the way it works with managers you daft tvvat. If he wants to go to another club, he quits. Simple as that. Jesus, what planet have you arrived from eh?

What is the matter with you you utter dimwit, if another club comes in for him and he`s under contract it`s up to the club to give permission for them to speak to him, and for him to speak to them, and our club will give that permission asap in order to get that compensation, and it`s pretty obvious If its a bigger club who will offer him more money he`ll want to go and he will go, hope this explains things for you clueless beaut.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2018 11:43]
How Much on 17:12 - Sep 21 with 1212 viewsGaryjack

How Much on 11:41 - Sep 21 by perplex

What is the matter with you you utter dimwit, if another club comes in for him and he`s under contract it`s up to the club to give permission for them to speak to him, and for him to speak to them, and our club will give that permission asap in order to get that compensation, and it`s pretty obvious If its a bigger club who will offer him more money he`ll want to go and he will go, hope this explains things for you clueless beaut.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2018 11:43]

I've underestimated you haven't i? I thought you were just having one of those moments, but you're obviously a full time A1, class 1 clown. I don't know who you think Potter is at this stage of the game, but he is nothing more than a good prospect, just like the young players he has around him. No one is going to offer a compensation package worth our while for a manager who would have had 20 odd games managing a mid table Championship club in this country. So, if anyone asks for permission to speak to him, it will be denied. Therefore as i stated to you previously, the only way Potter will leave for another club anytime soon, is if he becomes aware of an interest, wishes to leave and quits. Now i know you find simple facts a big challenge to comprehend. But please try and understand where Potter is at this stage in his managerial career. Heh, you don't have to take my word mind? Try asking a friend or relative who knows how your tiny mind works a lot better than i so they can sit you down and explain things in a way that you can understand. If at all that's possible of course.
How Much on 17:12 - Sep 21 with 1212 viewsFlashberryjack

How Much on 19:43 - Sep 19 by shandyjack

Dear me,the negativity of some posters baffles me

A negative post it may be, but it's a true one though.

Everything is for sale.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

How Much on 17:41 - Sep 21 with 1189 viewsshandyjack

How Much on 17:12 - Sep 21 by Flashberryjack

Everything is for sale.

according to a select few on here, only players i've seen sold are ones who didn't want to be here/earnt too much to keep on.

Funny how Mcburnie wasn't sold despite bids, and was in fact given a new contract

Poll: Expectation for the season

How Much on 17:42 - Sep 21 with 1189 viewsFireboy2

How Much on 17:12 - Sep 21 by Flashberryjack

Everything is for sale.

Alot of people dont want to believe it
How Much on 17:43 - Sep 21 with 1185 viewsshandyjack

How Much on 17:42 - Sep 21 by Fireboy2

Alot of people dont want to believe it

or just see the facts laid out for what they are and not getting hysterical.

Poll: Expectation for the season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024