Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How Much 19:03 - Sep 19 with 12074 viewsperplex

For the January sale of Fer, Celina, Olson, Ollie and maybe another 2 or 3, wonder how much the owners will be hoping to rope in for themselves once they sell these guys which they will do immediately as soon as offers come in.
How Much on 17:50 - Sep 22 with 2085 viewsperplex

How Much on 19:13 - Sep 21 by Garyjack

We can move from scenario to scenario to get to the crux of your point that Potter will be the first to go in the great January sale! Give a figure you believe we would accept and somebody is prepared to pay, so i can laugh my ass off!

They will take the beat possible offer for them selves even if it seems like peanuts to us, what the figure will be who knows as I say they just want to make as much money in there pockets asap, but this will just go over the heads of the deluded like yourself, although there may be hope for you guys with regards to no one coming in for Potter seeing we have now slid into the bottom half of the table, for once our top players are off loaded which I can assure you they will be we very well may be facing a relegation scrap.
[Post edited 22 Sep 2018 17:51]
How Much on 17:57 - Sep 22 with 2076 viewsperplex

How Much on 20:53 - Sep 21 by _

Interested club's don't offer compensation packages FFS. It's the club affected that decide that dependent on what's in the contract.

So you're not going to get a scenario when January comes around that clubs will make bids for him. If they're interested they'll sound out what's in his contract.

Everton tried this with and they ended up sacking Silva. They didn't get him when they wanted though.

But let's face it, you're just making up miserable scenarios just for the sake of it instead of just getting behind your football club. You're not the only one but seriously, what is the point. Just hanging on hoping for us to fail.

Everton tried this with and they ended up sacking Silva, ???? what the fcuk are you going on about.
How Much on 18:09 - Sep 22 with 2044 views_

How Much on 17:57 - Sep 22 by perplex

Everton tried this with and they ended up sacking Silva, ???? what the fcuk are you going on about.

Tried this with Watford.

It wasn't that difficult to work out.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

How Much on 18:12 - Sep 22 with 2048 viewsGaryjack

How Much on 17:50 - Sep 22 by perplex

They will take the beat possible offer for them selves even if it seems like peanuts to us, what the figure will be who knows as I say they just want to make as much money in there pockets asap, but this will just go over the heads of the deluded like yourself, although there may be hope for you guys with regards to no one coming in for Potter seeing we have now slid into the bottom half of the table, for once our top players are off loaded which I can assure you they will be we very well may be facing a relegation scrap.

So no one is coming in for Potter now? But they'll still take our 'top' players although we are now in the bottom half of the table. Fair play, you've gone from an irritating little maggot into quality entertainment in just 24 hours. Well done, give yourself a pat on the back!
How Much on 18:21 - Sep 22 with 2013 views_

How Much on 17:50 - Sep 22 by perplex

Honestly mate, you don't understand the basics here. It doesn't matter how much you say it or how much other drivel you read elsewhere, it still doesn't make any sense.

SCFC could never sell players enough for the Amercians to make any serious money back and certainly not this season when we're operating a deficit of income versus expenditure.

And next season, even less so, when our income has been reduced even more.

We'd literally have to sell players for a bastard FORTUNE, let alone a manager where we'd get next to nothing for.

THE ONLY WAY they will make money is by selling the Club for a higher price than they paid - now do you honestly think they're going to do that by selling a Club with no talent in the ranks whatsoever, because they've been sold for peanuts - and for what? To pay nothing to the owners, because without making a profit they can't take any money out of SCFC.

We'll need to be back in the EPL for them to make money.
[Post edited 22 Sep 2018 18:26]

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

How Much on 19:23 - Sep 22 with 1978 viewsperplex

How Much on 18:21 - Sep 22 by _

Honestly mate, you don't understand the basics here. It doesn't matter how much you say it or how much other drivel you read elsewhere, it still doesn't make any sense.

SCFC could never sell players enough for the Amercians to make any serious money back and certainly not this season when we're operating a deficit of income versus expenditure.

And next season, even less so, when our income has been reduced even more.

We'd literally have to sell players for a bastard FORTUNE, let alone a manager where we'd get next to nothing for.

THE ONLY WAY they will make money is by selling the Club for a higher price than they paid - now do you honestly think they're going to do that by selling a Club with no talent in the ranks whatsoever, because they've been sold for peanuts - and for what? To pay nothing to the owners, because without making a profit they can't take any money out of SCFC.

We'll need to be back in the EPL for them to make money.
[Post edited 22 Sep 2018 18:26]

They are selling and not investing and will continue down those line`s, lets see where we are this time next season I`m pretty certain I`ll be gutted for the club and have even more dislike for these owners, but laughing as I am now at the guys with mindsets and naivety such as yours.
How Much on 19:26 - Sep 22 with 1967 viewsperplex

How Much on 18:09 - Sep 22 by _

Tried this with Watford.

It wasn't that difficult to work out.

Then stop getting overly excited and take your time and concentrate when your typing ffc none of us are going any where, relax or you will end up dropping dead mun.
How Much on 19:32 - Sep 22 with 1951 viewsperplex

How Much on 18:12 - Sep 22 by Garyjack

So no one is coming in for Potter now? But they'll still take our 'top' players although we are now in the bottom half of the table. Fair play, you've gone from an irritating little maggot into quality entertainment in just 24 hours. Well done, give yourself a pat on the back!

Did not say no one will come in for him i clearly state there might be more hope of him staying for you if we struggle, but the guy is no doubt looking the part so far so he may go anyway, so stop grasping at straws your a clueless tw-t still trying to dig yourself out of a hole by making stuff up as you go along.
Login to get fewer ads

How Much on 19:40 - Sep 22 with 1929 views_

How Much on 19:26 - Sep 22 by perplex

Then stop getting overly excited and take your time and concentrate when your typing ffc none of us are going any where, relax or you will end up dropping dead mun.

"FFC" - Take your time pal

How Much on 19:52 - Sep 22 with 1924 viewsperplex

How Much on 19:40 - Sep 22 by _

"FFC" - Take your time pal

Exactly, you really are a thicko you just can not see through anything can you, sit down and really think about what I did there.
[Post edited 22 Sep 2018 19:54]
How Much on 20:05 - Sep 22 with 1902 viewsGaryjack

How Much on 19:32 - Sep 22 by perplex

Did not say no one will come in for him i clearly state there might be more hope of him staying for you if we struggle, but the guy is no doubt looking the part so far so he may go anyway, so stop grasping at straws your a clueless tw-t still trying to dig yourself out of a hole by making stuff up as you go along.

The end. I'm done with you.
How Much on 20:21 - Sep 22 with 1867 views_

How Much on 20:05 - Sep 22 by Garyjack

The best way... it's hopeless.

How Much on 17:54 - Sep 23 with 1792 viewsperplex

How Much on 20:05 - Sep 22 by Garyjack

Yep owned job done.
How Much on 17:58 - Sep 23 with 1784 viewsperplex

How Much on 20:21 - Sep 22 by _

The best way... it's hopeless.

The realisation of the FFC is having quite an effect on you. and my using of you seems to have dawned on you at long last.
How Much on 19:09 - Sep 23 with 1752 viewsGaryjack

How Much on 17:54 - Sep 23 by perplex

Yep owned job done.

Never been owned by a scummer and never will be.
How Much on 19:27 - Sep 23 with 1735 viewsCatullus

How Much on 22:00 - Sep 19 by sainthelens

Can our squad get any younger.?
Rumour going round we are signing a brazilian called Phoetus.

And some Dutch bloke called Arvturberf

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

How Much on 16:43 - Sep 24 with 1663 viewsawayjack

How Much on 08:49 - Sep 22 by Cooperman

They are in it to make money but not via the way that you think they are.

Selling assets will not net them profit. Sustainable growth will, but now their plan has to be a little more long term.

What do you mean by sustainable growth? What type of revenues will grow?

- League / TV revenues will decline materially as parachute payments reduce.
- Match Day / Commercial. Revenues reduce as PL season ticket holders / sponsors ebb away.
- Maybe player sales is area you see as sustainable growth? If we sort out contracts there’ll be decent profits on Rodon, Roberts, McBurnie, VDH etc..

If we don’t get back to PL in next three seasons, our income will fall to £20m or so. Like most loss making championship clubs, we’ll struggle to cover cost of competitive squad, academy and training facilities.
[Post edited 24 Sep 2018 16:46]
How Much on 18:44 - Sep 24 with 1630 viewsperplex

How Much on 19:09 - Sep 23 by Garyjack

Never been owned by a scummer and never will be.

You have been owned again by having to reply after having said in your previous thats it your done with me, when it seems you can not resist me.
[Post edited 24 Sep 2018 18:49]
How Much on 19:59 - Sep 24 with 1606 viewsGaryjack

How Much on 18:44 - Sep 24 by perplex

You have been owned again by having to reply after having said in your previous thats it your done with me, when it seems you can not resist me.
[Post edited 24 Sep 2018 18:49]

It was worth it to out you as a scummer. Busted!

Edit: You can thank Byron for grassing on you. You slimey cvnts can't even trust each other!
[Post edited 24 Sep 2018 20:02]
How Much on 17:45 - Sep 25 with 1543 viewsperplex

How Much on 19:59 - Sep 24 by Garyjack

It was worth it to out you as a scummer. Busted!

Edit: You can thank Byron for grassing on you. You slimey cvnts can't even trust each other!
[Post edited 24 Sep 2018 20:02]

Oh well if that's all you have got to come back with not only have you been owned but sold as well so I,m a Cardiff fan now, well e by dam imagine that
How Much on 22:22 - Sep 25 with 1489 viewsGaryjack

How Much on 17:45 - Sep 25 by perplex

Oh well if that's all you have got to come back with not only have you been owned but sold as well so I,m a Cardiff fan now, well e by dam imagine that

Cool story scummer.
How Much on 18:54 - Sep 26 with 1384 viewsperplex

How Much on 22:22 - Sep 25 by Garyjack

Cool story scummer.

So u think I,m a scummer but in reality you don't, you just don't know what else to say, but if I was then you have been owned by a Scummer what a sucker you are, still being wound in like a fish .I,ll keep you here for eternity by the looks of things, you are now all mine.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2018 18:59]
How Much on 20:24 - Sep 27 with 1336 viewsGaryjack

How Much on 18:54 - Sep 26 by perplex

So u think I,m a scummer but in reality you don't, you just don't know what else to say, but if I was then you have been owned by a Scummer what a sucker you are, still being wound in like a fish .I,ll keep you here for eternity by the looks of things, you are now all mine.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2018 18:59]

-5. And i wasn't even one of them. Not only a scummer, but a deluded one at that. I'm gonna keep you though. I'm going to call you Fvcktoy.

Edit: What else do i have too say? You've already made a total cock of yourself on here, so anything further i add would be irrelevant.
[Post edited 27 Sep 2018 20:51]
How Much on 18:05 - Sep 28 with 1231 viewsperplex

How Much on 20:24 - Sep 27 by Garyjack

-5. And i wasn't even one of them. Not only a scummer, but a deluded one at that. I'm gonna keep you though. I'm going to call you Fvcktoy.

Edit: What else do i have too say? You've already made a total cock of yourself on here, so anything further i add would be irrelevant.
[Post edited 27 Sep 2018 20:51]

Even counting minus marks now as well, your spinning pal, totally owned and you know it, everyone can see I have wound you in and you just can not let go, brought you done to my level so to speak, sucker.
[Post edited 28 Sep 2018 18:09]
How Much on 18:09 - Sep 28 with 1222 viewsGaryjack

How Much on 18:05 - Sep 28 by perplex

Even counting minus marks now as well, your spinning pal, totally owned and you know it, everyone can see I have wound you in and you just can not let go, brought you done to my level so to speak, sucker.
[Post edited 28 Sep 2018 18:09]

No need to count them scummer, it states it at the top of every page on this thread! If i started counting them then there'd be more. Totally owned? You couldn't even own the toilet paper you use to wipe the shit off your mouth!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024