Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How Much 19:03 - Sep 19 with 12036 viewsperplex

For the January sale of Fer, Celina, Olson, Ollie and maybe another 2 or 3, wonder how much the owners will be hoping to rope in for themselves once they sell these guys which they will do immediately as soon as offers come in.
How Much on 18:06 - Sep 21 with 1459 viewsFireboy2

How Much on 17:43 - Sep 21 by shandyjack

or just see the facts laid out for what they are and not getting hysterical.

Go on then,what are the facts?

And who is getting hysterical?

Im not,im still supporting my beloved swans from afar but will always be sceptical whilst these hedge fund,capitalist,leeches are still have control of our club
How Much on 18:23 - Sep 21 with 1445 viewsshandyjack

How Much on 18:06 - Sep 21 by Fireboy2

Go on then,what are the facts?

And who is getting hysterical?

Im not,im still supporting my beloved swans from afar but will always be sceptical whilst these hedge fund,capitalist,leeches are still have control of our club

we took on a major loss in revenue when we got relegated and had to bridge the loss by selling our most valuable players.Not one player we sold in the summer wanted to stay here, i'm yet too see evidence of this firesale everyone is talking about.
The sales were always going to and always should have happened.
The hysterical posts of come January everyone is up for grabs including Potter is just stupid

Poll: Expectation for the season

How Much on 18:32 - Sep 21 with 1435 viewsperplex

How Much on 17:12 - Sep 21 by Garyjack

I've underestimated you haven't i? I thought you were just having one of those moments, but you're obviously a full time A1, class 1 clown. I don't know who you think Potter is at this stage of the game, but he is nothing more than a good prospect, just like the young players he has around him. No one is going to offer a compensation package worth our while for a manager who would have had 20 odd games managing a mid table Championship club in this country. So, if anyone asks for permission to speak to him, it will be denied. Therefore as i stated to you previously, the only way Potter will leave for another club anytime soon, is if he becomes aware of an interest, wishes to leave and quits. Now i know you find simple facts a big challenge to comprehend. But please try and understand where Potter is at this stage in his managerial career. Heh, you don't have to take my word mind? Try asking a friend or relative who knows how your tiny mind works a lot better than i so they can sit you down and explain things in a way that you can understand. If at all that's possible of course.

Stop trying to dig yourself out of an hole you clown, if a club is impressed with Potter and he certainly is impressing at the moment they will come in for him, may be classed as a risk, or if he gains success with his new club will be classed as a stoke of genius by having took the gamble and got him before anyone else, you really have no idea how things work pal, hence simple logical explanations are going straight over your head because you simply are a dimwit, how you believe nobody will offer a compensation package because he`s a good prospect say`s it all I suppose, and then saying our owners would not accept beggars belief, idiot is to mild a word for you I`m afraid.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2018 18:34]
How Much on 18:41 - Sep 21 with 1423 viewsGaryjack

How Much on 18:23 - Sep 21 by shandyjack

we took on a major loss in revenue when we got relegated and had to bridge the loss by selling our most valuable players.Not one player we sold in the summer wanted to stay here, i'm yet too see evidence of this firesale everyone is talking about.
The hysterical posts of come January everyone is up for grabs including Potter is just stupid

Look, i'm all for a bit of club/yank bashing because of the way we have been mismanaged and the trust sold down the river. The firesale suggestions have obviously risen out of the fact we basically took just about the minimum we could get for everyone who left. But hey, people are getting a bit OTT over it all. Selling Celina for more than we paid for him, compensation packages for Potter etc. What the hell is going on in some peoples minds ffs?
How Much on 18:49 - Sep 21 with 1417 viewsGaryjack

How Much on 18:32 - Sep 21 by perplex

Stop trying to dig yourself out of an hole you clown, if a club is impressed with Potter and he certainly is impressing at the moment they will come in for him, may be classed as a risk, or if he gains success with his new club will be classed as a stoke of genius by having took the gamble and got him before anyone else, you really have no idea how things work pal, hence simple logical explanations are going straight over your head because you simply are a dimwit, how you believe nobody will offer a compensation package because he`s a good prospect say`s it all I suppose, and then saying our owners would not accept beggars belief, idiot is to mild a word for you I`m afraid.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2018 18:34]

Dear god! Go on then, just for a laugh (and to dig a bigger hole for me of course) How much do you think any club will offer as a compensation package that will be acceptable to us, and which type of club do you think will make this offer? Off you go plantlife.
How Much on 19:02 - Sep 21 with 1391 viewsperplex

How Much on 18:49 - Sep 21 by Garyjack

Dear god! Go on then, just for a laugh (and to dig a bigger hole for me of course) How much do you think any club will offer as a compensation package that will be acceptable to us, and which type of club do you think will make this offer? Off you go plantlife.

Here we go, penny stating to drop is it lol, seems you are now going from our hedge fund owners not accepting a compensation package or no club will offer one for a good prospect with potential to wanting me to guess how much a compensation package would be ffs what a plonker.
How Much on 19:13 - Sep 21 with 1379 viewsGaryjack

How Much on 19:02 - Sep 21 by perplex

Here we go, penny stating to drop is it lol, seems you are now going from our hedge fund owners not accepting a compensation package or no club will offer one for a good prospect with potential to wanting me to guess how much a compensation package would be ffs what a plonker.

We can move from scenario to scenario to get to the crux of your point that Potter will be the first to go in the great January sale! Give a figure you believe we would accept and somebody is prepared to pay, so i can laugh my ass off!
How Much on 19:50 - Sep 21 with 1356 viewsFireboy2

Its bloody obvious there were going to be alot of departures because of relegation but the inability in getting replacements especially at CH and CF shows to me that the yanks are winging it,we and the yanks are soooool lucky that we have a boss in GP who seems to be a master tactician(see naughton)

Perhaps it wont be a firesale in jan but believe me if any players are playing well enough to attract any interest they will be sold because these fvcking leeches only bought us to make money,simple as
Login to get fewer ads

How Much on 19:59 - Sep 21 with 1347 viewsshandyjack

How Much on 19:50 - Sep 21 by Fireboy2

Its bloody obvious there were going to be alot of departures because of relegation but the inability in getting replacements especially at CH and CF shows to me that the yanks are winging it,we and the yanks are soooool lucky that we have a boss in GP who seems to be a master tactician(see naughton)

Perhaps it wont be a firesale in jan but believe me if any players are playing well enough to attract any interest they will be sold because these fvcking leeches only bought us to make money,simple as

And if that happens I’ll be the first to slag them off, hopefully only Wayne,Nathan,Narsingh and Wilf leave. No one can argue that we are short at CF, I believe we are good everywhere else for our aim which should be and is mid table to top half.

Poll: Expectation for the season

How Much on 20:40 - Sep 21 with 1324 views_

How Much on 17:42 - Sep 21 by Fireboy2

Alot of people dont want to believe it

First sensible thing you've ever said

A lot of people don't want to believe the Americans can do any right.

What a sad existence

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

How Much on 20:43 - Sep 21 with 1322 views_

Even when you explain it so like a 5 year old child could understand, he still won't get it.

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

How Much on 20:53 - Sep 21 with 1309 views_

How Much on 19:02 - Sep 21 by perplex

Interested club's don't offer compensation packages FFS. It's the club affected that decide that dependent on what's in the contract.

So you're not going to get a scenario when January comes around that clubs will make bids for him. If they're interested they'll sound out what's in his contract.

Everton tried this with and they ended up sacking Silva. They didn't get him when they wanted though.

But let's face it, you're just making up miserable scenarios just for the sake of it instead of just getting behind your football club. You're not the only one but seriously, what is the point. Just hanging on hoping for us to fail.

How Much on 20:59 - Sep 21 with 1302 views_

How are they going to make money by selling the players we've got? And by money I mean any sort of serious return on their investment?.

With the wages we've got and the huge drop in revenue, how much do you think we'd need to sell Narsingh for in order for them to make money? It would need to be 20 to 40m FFS.... Somehow post a profit in the accounts and then issue a dividend to which the Trust would be a huge beneficiary.

And then next season when we've got EVEN LESS MONEY coming in, what do we do, sell another one for 40m??

You don't think for one second do you about what.you're actually saying. Because if you did you'd realise how ridiculous it is.

How Much on 21:18 - Sep 21 with 1285 viewsOldjack

How Much on 20:59 - Sep 21 by _

How are they going to make money by selling the players we've got? And by money I mean any sort of serious return on their investment?.

With the wages we've got and the huge drop in revenue, how much do you think we'd need to sell Narsingh for in order for them to make money? It would need to be 20 to 40m FFS.... Somehow post a profit in the accounts and then issue a dividend to which the Trust would be a huge beneficiary.

And then next season when we've got EVEN LESS MONEY coming in, what do we do, sell another one for 40m??

You don't think for one second do you about what.you're actually saying. Because if you did you'd realise how ridiculous it is.

isn't there around 30+ mill floating around atm from the fire sale we had or is that marked up for Huberts wages ?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

How Much on 21:20 - Sep 21 with 1281 viewsFireboy2

How Much on 20:59 - Sep 21 by _

Hes back

Didnt take long to weed you out

You sad sad poor excuse for a man

Btw we dont have that many players left on good good money and whilst im no expert (and nor are you btw chris) i suspect we arent losing that much money as we have already got rid of quite a few big earners,i also suspect there was a bit of money made for the leeches from them leaving.

I think that we will see departures in jan,the likes of dyer,bony,routeledge and narsingh,that doesnt bother me at all just as long as we replace them but i just dont think it will happen.
How Much on 21:30 - Sep 21 with 1270 views_

How Much on 21:18 - Sep 21 by Oldjack

isn't there around 30+ mill floating around atm from the fire sale we had or is that marked up for Huberts wages ?

No.

FFS

How Much on 21:32 - Sep 21 with 1263 views_

How Much on 21:20 - Sep 21 by Fireboy2

Hes back

Didnt take long to weed you out

You sad sad poor excuse for a man

Btw we dont have that many players left on good good money and whilst im no expert (and nor are you btw chris) i suspect we arent losing that much money as we have already got rid of quite a few big earners,i also suspect there was a bit of money made for the leeches from them leaving.

I think that we will see departures in jan,the likes of dyer,bony,routeledge and narsingh,that doesnt bother me at all just as long as we replace them but i just dont think it will happen.

Sad excuse for a man? Hopeless Ted, just hopeless.

You do realise that the wages of Bony, Narsingh, Dyer and Routs alone are probably on per year not far off the average Championship wage per squad.

Really mate, take your time with this.

How Much on 21:41 - Sep 21 with 1251 viewsOldjack

How Much on 21:30 - Sep 21 by _

No.

FFS

well where's it gone then ? bare in mind we've had tv money ,ticket monies etc , plus cut backs all around apart from your mates wages ,because he's worth every penny he robs of us,kantt

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

How Much on 21:59 - Sep 21 with 1232 views_

How Much on 21:41 - Sep 21 by Oldjack

well where's it gone then ? bare in mind we've had tv money ,ticket monies etc , plus cut backs all around apart from your mates wages ,because he's worth every penny he robs of us,kantt

It goes from Peter to pay Paul, that's what happens with million pound transfers.

The Clucas money all went to pay what we owed Hull as the rules are different for Championship clubs if they still owe a club money and they sell the player on again.

Other than that we've had the first instalments from West Ham, Sevilla, Newcastle, Fulham etc and we've had the first instalment of the league central payments which we've sold on to Barclays as we needed every single penny to get through the Summer and pay everyone's wages, while still extending contracts and signing players.

And try your best not to forget the MASSIVE £50m BLACK HOLE we need to plug this season.

How Much on 22:03 - Sep 21 with 1230 viewsOldjack

How Much on 21:59 - Sep 21 by _

It goes from Peter to pay Paul, that's what happens with million pound transfers.

The Clucas money all went to pay what we owed Hull as the rules are different for Championship clubs if they still owe a club money and they sell the player on again.

Other than that we've had the first instalments from West Ham, Sevilla, Newcastle, Fulham etc and we've had the first instalment of the league central payments which we've sold on to Barclays as we needed every single penny to get through the Summer and pay everyone's wages, while still extending contracts and signing players.

And try your best not to forget the MASSIVE £50m BLACK HOLE we need to plug this season.

Your mate revealed all this to you did he ? take my advise son ,don't believe a word he says ,he's got a good track record for lying

How Much on 22:20 - Sep 21 with 1219 viewsCooperman

How Much on 22:03 - Sep 21 by Oldjack

Your mate revealed all this to you did he ? take my advise son ,don't believe a word he says ,he's got a good track record for lying

T2C is absolutely spot on with what he says.

If you want to believe different then crack on, however those that understand P&L will understand both the reality and the enormity of the financial austerity.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

How Much on 08:35 - Sep 22 with 1158 viewsDr_Winston

People are saying that "they only bought us to make money" like it's some massive revelation. Of course they did. We all knew that from day one. They bought us to make money by growing the club in the Premier League and eventually selling us on. They've made a massive clusterf*ck of the job but the plan was clear from the start.

Now the plan is changing. Sweep the decks of the highest earners to keep the club on a financial even keel and start again with the kids and bargain buys under a tactically astute manager with a track record of overachieving with smaller teams.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

How Much on 08:49 - Sep 22 with 1148 viewsCooperman

They are in it to make money but not via the way that you think they are.

Selling assets will not net them profit. Sustainable growth will, but now their plan has to be a little more long term.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

How Much on 10:33 - Sep 22 with 1137 viewsbyron

How Much on 21:59 - Sep 21 by _

Sounds like you are right in the doo doo

Benny

How Much on 10:36 - Sep 22 with 1135 viewspeenemunde

How Much on 10:33 - Sep 22 by byron

Sounds like you are right in the doo doo

Not really.
The club is still well run, regardless of the nonsense written on here.

It’s true SCFC won’t be making any big money signings in the near future, but certainly not in any doo doo.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024