Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How Much 19:03 - Sep 19 with 11824 viewsperplex

For the January sale of Fer, Celina, Olson, Ollie and maybe another 2 or 3, wonder how much the owners will be hoping to rope in for themselves once they sell these guys which they will do immediately as soon as offers come in.
How Much on 18:12 - Sep 28 with 979 viewsperplex

How Much on 18:09 - Sep 28 by Garyjack

No need to count them scummer, it states it at the top of every page on this thread! If i started counting them then there'd be more. Totally owned? You couldn't even own the toilet paper you use to wipe the shit off your mouth!

Fcuk me your hurting, you poor sod,
[Post edited 28 Sep 2018 18:14]
How Much on 18:21 - Sep 28 with 963 viewsGaryjack

How Much on 18:12 - Sep 28 by perplex

Fcuk me your hurting, you poor sod,
[Post edited 28 Sep 2018 18:14]

Yeah, hurting real bad like.
How Much on 18:24 - Sep 28 with 953 viewsperplex

How Much on 18:21 - Sep 28 by Garyjack

Yeah, hurting real bad like.

Wow what have I done to you your head as totally gone
How Much on 18:45 - Sep 28 with 927 viewsGaryjack

How Much on 18:24 - Sep 28 by perplex

Wow what have I done to you your head as totally gone

"For the January sale of Fer, Celina, Olson, Ollie and maybe another 2 or 3, wonder how much the owners will be hoping to rope in for themselves once they sell these guys which they will do immediately as soon as offers come in."

"Whoops forgot about compensation for Potter as well."

And my heads gone? Off ya go scummer, see you in January.
How Much on 19:12 - Sep 28 with 899 viewsperplex

How Much on 18:45 - Sep 28 by Garyjack

"For the January sale of Fer, Celina, Olson, Ollie and maybe another 2 or 3, wonder how much the owners will be hoping to rope in for themselves once they sell these guys which they will do immediately as soon as offers come in."

"Whoops forgot about compensation for Potter as well."

And my heads gone? Off ya go scummer, see you in January.

Any chance of putting some more videos up the last one was great, also thought the pin popping smiley was cool as well, you really are putting the work in bless you. poor guy you really have got yourself so worked up.
How Much on 19:24 - Sep 28 with 887 viewsGaryjack

How Much on 19:12 - Sep 28 by perplex

Any chance of putting some more videos up the last one was great, also thought the pin popping smiley was cool as well, you really are putting the work in bless you. poor guy you really have got yourself so worked up.

Nah. i enjoy it mun. If you think i get worked up by anything you post on here, then best you quit now as you're way out of your league mush! You're already on the back foot, but are to stupid to see it!
How Much on 19:31 - Sep 28 with 879 viewsperplex

How Much on 19:24 - Sep 28 by Garyjack

Nah. i enjoy it mun. If you think i get worked up by anything you post on here, then best you quit now as you're way out of your league mush! You're already on the back foot, but are to stupid to see it!

You really have got yourself in one hell of a state, is there someone you can talk to.
How Much on 19:43 - Sep 28 with 866 viewsGaryjack

How Much on 19:31 - Sep 28 by perplex

You really have got yourself in one hell of a state, is there someone you can talk to.

Ok, in the interest of other posters i'm out. You've really disappointed me and have been a useless fvcktoy. You're fired.
Login to get fewer ads

How Much on 19:47 - Sep 28 with 859 viewsperplex

How Much on 19:43 - Sep 28 by Garyjack

Ok, in the interest of other posters i'm out. You've really disappointed me and have been a useless fvcktoy. You're fired.

No problem, and no hard feelings, and remember there is help out there, all you have to do is ask.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024