Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How the f ##k did we ever appoint Clement ? 22:52 - Sep 19 with 5058 viewsfrancos16

Dying once again on his arse as he did at the Liberty. Will not survive October . On what possible basis was he ever appointed to be Manager at the Swans ? Yet another catastrophic appointment , retained for a good 2 months too long which ultimately f##ked us over
How the f ##k did we ever appoint Clement ? on 12:04 - Sep 20 with 1305 views34dfgdf54

How the f ##k did we ever appoint Clement ? on 11:34 - Sep 20 by Captain_Sham

I despair.

I thought it may have been something to do with TV Payments or something
How the f ##k did we ever appoint Clement ? on 12:09 - Sep 20 with 1301 viewsDr_Winston

How the f ##k did we ever appoint Clement ? on 11:15 - Sep 20 by QJumpingJack

Clement's biggest problem was his own arrogance.

And cowardice.

The results Carvalhal initially got with the same squad prior to losing Fer should demonstrate to anyone that a lot of Clement's problems were self inflicted through his tedious defensive setup.

A bit more boldness in the early season and we could have secured enough points to still be in the PL now.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

How the f ##k did we ever appoint Clement ? on 12:32 - Sep 20 with 1270 viewsmonmouth

How the f ##k did we ever appoint Clement ? on 12:09 - Sep 20 by Dr_Winston

And cowardice.

The results Carvalhal initially got with the same squad prior to losing Fer should demonstrate to anyone that a lot of Clement's problems were self inflicted through his tedious defensive setup.

A bit more boldness in the early season and we could have secured enough points to still be in the PL now.

It was the game at the Emirates that did me in. Arsenal were there for the taking when we went ahead, and in the second half Clement just gave up. When they scored the second he made no attempt whatsoever to get back into the game just tried to keep it at 2-1, with scared players obsessed by SHAPE. I'd had enough of his utter shit that day.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

How the f ##k did we ever appoint Clement ? on 15:07 - Sep 20 with 1164 viewswestside

Clement should have gone after the Brighton home game in October
How the f ##k did we ever appoint Clement ? on 15:17 - Sep 20 with 1162 viewsjasper_T

How the f ##k did we ever appoint Clement ? on 10:59 - Sep 20 by 34dfgdf54

Why's that? Out of curiosity?

We wouldn't have bought Bony, Clucas and Andre Ayew and could have used the Gylfi money to soften the immediate financial blow of relegation. Got a fee for Ki.

Maybe we'd even be back in the PL by now.

Clement is a monster.
How the f ##k did we ever appoint Clement ? on 18:49 - Sep 20 with 1072 viewsDewi1jack

How the f ##k did we ever appoint Clement ? on 23:22 - Sep 19 by Badlands

Before he arrived I was really excited about him managing us - seemed have all the right connections and background ... a latter day Brendon.
I on't think anyone should be blamed for his appointment - just to many poor acquisitions.

Far too many bad acquisitions by the previous board.

Including greed, snide sly behaviour, lying, stabbing their supposed mate in the back, huge egos.

Then we get onto bad player acquisitions 😂

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

How the f ##k did we ever appoint Clement ? on 02:48 - Sep 21 with 1007 viewsGlyn1

Paul Clement is a very decent man who saved us from certain relegation, and he deserves better than this thread.

No doubt when Reading play at the Liberty there will be mindless idiots who will boo him for being sacked by us. I do think we now have a better manager, but it's way too early to tell.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

How the f ##k did we ever appoint Clement ? on 06:18 - Sep 21 with 975 viewssg1912

“Real Madrid”.. iirc
Login to get fewer ads

How the f ##k did we ever appoint Clement ? on 07:50 - Sep 21 with 953 views34dfgdf54

How the f ##k did we ever appoint Clement ? on 02:48 - Sep 21 by Glyn1

Paul Clement is a very decent man who saved us from certain relegation, and he deserves better than this thread.

No doubt when Reading play at the Liberty there will be mindless idiots who will boo him for being sacked by us. I do think we now have a better manager, but it's way too early to tell.

No he's not, he's a bit of a d*ck, and I've heard that off people who work directly with him.
How the f ##k did we ever appoint Clement ? on 10:47 - Sep 21 with 917 viewsjasper_T

How the f ##k did we ever appoint Clement ? on 07:50 - Sep 21 by 34dfgdf54

No he's not, he's a bit of a d*ck, and I've heard that off people who work directly with him.

Yup. Difficult man to like.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024