Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Day Thread 14:03 - Sep 20 with 24433 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 22 Sep 2018 14:23]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:07 - Sep 20 with 8741 viewsvetchonian

TOny Pullis was on the radio this morning saying how we are a good team!

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:19 - Sep 20 with 8723 viewsjasper_T

Celina and Fer out.

Fulton and Carroll available.
The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:47 - Sep 20 with 8688 views34dfgdf54

The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:19 - Sep 20 by jasper_T

Celina and Fer out.

Big blow.

Wilf has had another set back aswell.
The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:51 - Sep 20 with 8681 viewslonglostjack

The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:19 - Sep 20 by jasper_T

Celina and Fer out.

Carroll available. That’ll have Pulis worried.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:03 - Sep 20 with 8661 viewsoldcob

The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:51 - Sep 20 by longlostjack

Carroll available. That’ll have Pulis worried.

I wouldn't drop Byers for Carroll. Carroll has not had a good as performance as Byers had against Stoke all season.
The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:46 - Sep 20 with 8621 viewsthornabyswan

The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:03 - Sep 20 by oldcob

I wouldn't drop Byers for Carroll. Carroll has not had a good as performance as Byers had against Stoke all season.

He played really well at Millwall off the bench.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 15:55 - Sep 20 with 8606 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Thanks for another great post Jack.
The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 19:02 - Sep 20 with 8519 viewsbuilthjack

Good man Tim. Great work.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 19:05 - Sep 20 with 8494 viewspeenemunde

The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:07 - Sep 20 by vetchonian

TOny Pullis was on the radio this morning saying how we are a good team!

This is the same TP who said Middlesbrough haven’t got a chance of promotion at the beginning of the season.
Hope I’m wrong, but can’t see us getting anything up there.
The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 19:09 - Sep 20 with 8508 viewssainthelens

Had a gut feeling before Stoke we wouldn't get anything there....but feel the opposite for Boro.'
There is no fear in our kids, this league has already shown how it surprises with results this season.
Am going for a 1-1.
The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 19:13 - Sep 20 with 8508 viewstheloneranger

The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 14:47 - Sep 20 by 34dfgdf54

Big blow.

Wilf has had another set back aswell.

Bony?

"He had a slight setback with a strain in his hamstring, not too bad but put him back a few days but he is working good and we can hope he can join the group. I am not going to put a timsecale on Wilf, we take it as it comes."

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 19:19 - Sep 20 with 8497 viewsFireboy2

The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 19:13 - Sep 20 by theloneranger

Bony?

"He had a slight setback with a strain in his hamstring, not too bad but put him back a few days but he is working good and we can hope he can join the group. I am not going to put a timsecale on Wilf, we take it as it comes."

Tbh im not holding much hope on seeing wilf playing many games for us this season
The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 19:42 - Sep 20 with 8474 viewsbuilthjack

The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 19:09 - Sep 20 by sainthelens

Had a gut feeling before Stoke we wouldn't get anything there....but feel the opposite for Boro.'
There is no fear in our kids, this league has already shown how it surprises with results this season.
Am going for a 1-1.

1-2. Confident.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 07:51 - Sep 21 with 8268 viewsawayjack

The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 19:42 - Sep 20 by builthjack

1-2. Confident.

Win would be brilliant but I’d take a point to give us confidence going in to a decent run of matches with a few key players back to fitness.
The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 18:33 - Sep 21 with 8081 viewsbuilthjack

Many going?

The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 19:24 - Sep 21 with 8024 viewsjacktar

The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 19:13 - Sep 20 by theloneranger

Bony?

I noticed Wilf's motor parked in the car park at ND John Wine Merchants in the Uplands earlier today. I hope the "slight setback" is not that they'd run out of sauvignon blanc
Come back soon Wilf, we could do with a bit of support for our strike force at the moment.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 23:10 - Sep 21 with 7836 viewsElmo

We could run rings around this lot if we replicate the Stoke performance - ref excepted.

No doubt GP will up the ante and take it to them, in a no holds barred fixture

Unleash the exuberance
The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 03:16 - Sep 22 with 7745 viewsdameedna

With Byers Fulton Carroll and Dhanda available I dont have a problem with central midfield. Naughton or CCV can also play midfield.

I like Routs hold up play and Dyer is due a good game.

This season is shaping up well. Plenty of options to cover injuries and a decent amount of points on the board.
The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 08:02 - Sep 22 with 7642 viewsRancid

We can't go 3 games without a win so I'm going for us to turn these over today and at 5/1 the and 5/4 the win or draw you've got to have some of that.2-1 Swans.👊
The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 08:21 - Sep 22 with 7628 viewsawayjack

The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 23:10 - Sep 21 by Elmo

We could run rings around this lot if we replicate the Stoke performance - ref excepted.

No doubt GP will up the ante and take it to them, in a no holds barred fixture

Unleash the exuberance

Boro are tighter than Stoke but yes let’s play to win. Ollie to sneak the winner in another 2-1 away special.
The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 12:05 - Sep 22 with 7385 viewsjasper_T

The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 12:26 - Sep 22 with 7359 viewsairedale

If Narsingh has been prepped with the kids, he may be available for the QPR game?
The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 12:30 - Sep 22 with 7350 viewsDrGonzo

Is the game listed on any foreign channels?
The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 12:42 - Sep 22 with 7322 viewsjasper_T

The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 12:26 - Sep 22 by airedale

If Narsingh has been prepped with the kids, he may be available for the QPR game?

He's been "available" for every game so far.
The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 13:00 - Sep 22 with 7284 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Middlesbrough Versus Swansea City Match Thread on 12:05 - Sep 22 by jasper_T

Narsingh lives!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024