Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyway to watch the Boro game? 13:09 - Sep 21 with 3859 views_

People saying its not on IFollow etc?

Any ideas?

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Anyway to watch the Boro game? on 19:59 - Sep 21 with 893 viewsGaryjack

Anyway to watch the Boro game? on 19:54 - Sep 21 by Swanjaxs

So it seems Boro arn't signed up to ifollow but SwansTV are advertising live streaming of the game on the official site, just wondering if SwansTV has it's own agreement in place to stream matches?

Someone lifted a live feed for the Bristol City game from Swans live tv, and it was streamed on vipbox. There is hope.
Anyway to watch the Boro game? on 20:04 - Sep 21 with 883 viewsbuilthjack

Anyway to watch the Boro game? on 19:59 - Sep 21 by Garyjack

Someone lifted a live feed for the Bristol City game from Swans live tv, and it was streamed on vipbox. There is hope.

Vipbox will show it

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Anyway to watch the Boro game? on 21:03 - Sep 21 with 834 views_

Anyway to watch the Boro game? on 18:44 - Sep 21 by NeathJack

Well my TV provider *cough cough* had them on their iFollow service on Weds?

But all midweek games are on the red button on Sky midweek aren't they so your provider probably had it from there, or that Bolton had IFollow as Gary said.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Anyway to watch the Boro game? on 21:14 - Sep 21 with 816 viewsNeathJack

Anyway to watch the Boro game? on 21:03 - Sep 21 by _

But all midweek games are on the red button on Sky midweek aren't they so your provider probably had it from there, or that Bolton had IFollow as Gary said.

Nah, it was streamed from the Boro website as half way through whoever was streaming it for some reason went from full screen to windowed.
Anyway to watch the Boro game? on 00:48 - Sep 22 with 765 viewsLoyal

Anyway to watch the Boro game? on 19:54 - Sep 21 by Swanjaxs

So it seems Boro arn't signed up to ifollow but SwansTV are advertising live streaming of the game on the official site, just wondering if SwansTV has it's own agreement in place to stream matches?

The club are doing their own thing, only this week did it come together, they have loads of issues but it seems its all OK now. 7.99 a game, I know people who have signed up from abroad with UK bank cards and with a foreign address, I do know they monitor your IP address during the match. I think her name is Rebecca who does this.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Anyway to watch the Boro game? on 08:48 - Sep 22 with 702 viewsArchfuldogster

Anyway to watch the Boro game? on 00:48 - Sep 22 by Loyal

The club are doing their own thing, only this week did it come together, they have loads of issues but it seems its all OK now. 7.99 a game, I know people who have signed up from abroad with UK bank cards and with a foreign address, I do know they monitor your IP address during the match. I think her name is Rebecca who does this.

I am one of those who live overseas but paid with a UK bank card for an annual subscription and had no problem with this.

It does seem a bit random about whether you can watch the games in relation to geo-blocking as some people who live in "dark market" countries have been unable to watch games when they should have been able to. Personally I have had no issues watching the games apart from the initial 15 minutes of the first game when everyone had issues.

As someone mentioned previously, things have improved dramatically with regard to the presentation and production. As an example, initially it took an age for replays of important moments/decisions to be shown but now they are pretty much instant. Also it's great to hear ex Swans players commentating or taking part in the pre, half time and post match shows.

Overall for me, they should be commended for the service so far and I'm sure it will get even better.
Anyway to watch the Boro game? on 08:53 - Sep 22 with 697 viewsItchySphincter

Anyway to watch the Boro game? on 08:48 - Sep 22 by Archfuldogster

I am one of those who live overseas but paid with a UK bank card for an annual subscription and had no problem with this.

It does seem a bit random about whether you can watch the games in relation to geo-blocking as some people who live in "dark market" countries have been unable to watch games when they should have been able to. Personally I have had no issues watching the games apart from the initial 15 minutes of the first game when everyone had issues.

As someone mentioned previously, things have improved dramatically with regard to the presentation and production. As an example, initially it took an age for replays of important moments/decisions to be shown but now they are pretty much instant. Also it's great to hear ex Swans players commentating or taking part in the pre, half time and post match shows.

Overall for me, they should be commended for the service so far and I'm sure it will get even better.

Lol... if I was feeling cynical....

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Anyway to watch the Boro game? on 09:24 - Sep 22 with 667 viewsArchfuldogster

Anyway to watch the Boro game? on 08:53 - Sep 22 by ItchySphincter

Lol... if I was feeling cynical....

Damn, you got me.
Login to get fewer ads

Anyway to watch the Boro game? on 10:09 - Sep 22 with 628 viewsVARDREJACK

Anyway to watch the Boro game? on 18:47 - Sep 21 by builthjack

Are the Swans games still,shown in the usual Swansea pubs?

sum pubs in Swansea still show every game live, just got to know which pubs they are.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024