Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stan and Ollie 13:55 - Sep 21 with 1104 viewsEbo

New film starring Coogan out soon.

Looks fantastic to be fair

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Stan and Ollie on 16:11 - Sep 21 with 1047 viewsjackal

When L & H came to Swansea in he early 50's they booked a table in my Dad's restaurant. But they cancelled. He was gutted.
Stan and Ollie on 18:47 - Sep 21 with 994 viewsperplex

Watched a documentary on them recently called there lives and magic which I really enjoyed, if you have not seen it I think it`s still available on sky.
Stan and Ollie on 20:23 - Sep 21 with 942 viewscmajack

Without doubt the finest pair of comedians that ever rocked this world. Ant and Dec wouldn't lace their boots. Only downside for me as a huge fan of theirs is that steve coogan is playing stan laurel. Personally can't stand the bloke.
Stan and Ollie on 05:11 - Sep 22 with 860 viewsmajorraglan

Stan and Ollie on 20:23 - Sep 21 by cmajack

Without doubt the finest pair of comedians that ever rocked this world. Ant and Dec wouldn't lace their boots. Only downside for me as a huge fan of theirs is that steve coogan is playing stan laurel. Personally can't stand the bloke.

Totally agree about them being the finest pair of comedians ever, my favourites of all time. I have a boxed set of DVDs of their best shows and it’s great.

I read that Stan Laurel used to have his phone number listed in the phone book and that fans could give him a call and chat, he would also correspond and reply to letters. That’s outstanding.
Stan and Ollie on 06:36 - Sep 22 with 853 viewsCatullus

I loved L&H, I still prefer them over many of todays comedians. Pure comedy gold.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Stan and Ollie on 16:54 - Sep 28 with 752 viewsEbo

Gets me every time

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Stan and Ollie on 19:29 - Sep 28 with 712 viewsBrynCartwright

Love old Laurel and Hardy. Still remember their films being on the TV in the 70's, but cannot agree with your sentiment on Steve Coogan. He has done some tosh in the States, but all of his UK stuff, especially Alan Partridge, is amongst the best UK comedy ever. Even Chris Morris agrees.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024