Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Own up...... 15:54 - Sep 21 with 3674 viewsbyron

Which one of you lot is this:

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/live-updates-silent-man-who-151772

😂😂

Benny

Own up...... on 16:20 - Sep 21 with 2909 viewssainthelens

Another prick making fun of someone with mental health problems. Tho not surprised it's coming from you.
Own up...... on 16:29 - Sep 21 with 2872 viewsomarjack

F*ck off already will you

Nobody cares a f*ck about what you have to say..no one is triggered or half-@rsed about your existence.

Just stop spamming and go bother the capital's forums..if they have ones.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2018 16:30]

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Own up...... on 16:47 - Sep 21 with 2812 viewsbyron

Own up...... on 16:20 - Sep 21 by sainthelens

Another prick making fun of someone with mental health problems. Tho not surprised it's coming from you.

Not making fun but my money was actually on you. You stick to making terrible jokes about Darran on here not being able to go near a primary school. F in weirdo

Benny

Own up...... on 16:48 - Sep 21 with 2809 viewsbyron

Own up...... on 16:29 - Sep 21 by omarjack

F*ck off already will you

Nobody cares a f*ck about what you have to say..no one is triggered or half-@rsed about your existence.

Just stop spamming and go bother the capital's forums..if they have ones.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2018 16:30]

Ok roathie, you should know you had 95 diff usernames on one of Cardiff boards.

Benny

Own up...... on 17:04 - Sep 21 with 2757 viewsoldcob

I'm keeping my mouth shut on this.
Own up...... on 17:43 - Sep 21 with 2652 viewssainthelens

Own up...... on 16:47 - Sep 21 by byron

Not making fun but my money was actually on you. You stick to making terrible jokes about Darran on here not being able to go near a primary school. F in weirdo

Listen you fckn c0ck....my quip to Darren was a minor joke with no offence...he knows it. So stop stirring the shyte and fck off to somewhere where you are understood.
Fckn knob jockey.
Own up...... on 18:19 - Sep 21 with 2564 viewsbyron

Own up...... on 17:43 - Sep 21 by sainthelens

Listen you fckn c0ck....my quip to Darren was a minor joke with no offence...he knows it. So stop stirring the shyte and fck off to somewhere where you are understood.
Fckn knob jockey.

No, it was shiiiit joke and he didn’t get wtf you were on about. It was bang wrong, but you are a wrong un so what you expect.

Benny

Own up...... on 18:23 - Sep 21 with 2553 viewssainthelens

Own up...... on 18:19 - Sep 21 by byron

No, it was shiiiit joke and he didn’t get wtf you were on about. It was bang wrong, but you are a wrong un so what you expect.

you're opinion of me means diddly.
Login to get fewer ads

Own up...... on 19:20 - Sep 21 with 2453 viewspeenemunde

Ffs. What is wrong with people ?
It’s only a bit of fun from byron.
There’s a lot of snowflakes in Swansea these days.
Own up...... on 20:03 - Sep 21 with 2357 viewsbuilthjack

He would probably do a better job than some coppers directing traffic

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Own up...... on 20:07 - Sep 21 with 2349 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I hope that gentleman gets the help he needs.

Byron may I say I've watched a number of Cardiff matches this season and you're very unfortunate not to find yourselves higher up in the league. You've played very well for the most part and it took some real quality goals to break you down at Stamford Bridge.

Warnock guided a weaker squad than what Swansea have now up with ease, Cardiff are an inspiration for many clubs in The Championship on small budgets these days.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Own up...... on 21:19 - Sep 21 with 2195 viewsOldjack

Own up...... on 20:07 - Sep 21 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Byron may I say I've watched a number of Cardiff matches this season and you're very unfortunate not to find yourselves higher up in the league. You've played very well for the most part and it took some real quality goals to break you down at Stamford Bridge.

Warnock guided a weaker squad than what Swansea have now up with ease, Cardiff are an inspiration for many clubs in The Championship on small budgets these days.

ffs ,have a word with yourself

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Own up...... on 21:28 - Sep 21 with 2185 viewsbyron

This won’t go down well on here....

Benny

Own up...... on 21:31 - Sep 21 with 2180 viewsbyron

Own up...... on 19:20 - Sep 21 by peenemunde

Ffs. What is wrong with people ?
It’s only a bit of fun from byron.
There’s a lot of snowflakes in Swansea these days.

It’s only coz it’s me and st bell can’t handle anything I say. It is quite sad, he’s obv not right and needs care. We all have our crazies though. Years ago there was an old guy around roath that would do Kung fu style moves in the rd and stop all the traffic, did it for years. In the modern day we have ninja

Benny

Own up...... on 21:51 - Sep 21 with 2136 viewsBrynCartwright

I don't know what sad little kick you get out of posting so regularly on a SCFC forum, but it really is starting to wear a bit thin now.Perhaps you could please retire to a more suitable vessel on the internet for you to vent your spleen please. Many thanks.

PS. My Grandad was from Splott.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Own up...... on 22:00 - Sep 21 with 2114 viewsjack_lord

3 years porridge for a mentally ill guy?

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Own up...... on 22:04 - Sep 21 with 2105 viewsOldjack

Own up...... on 22:00 - Sep 21 by jack_lord

3 years porridge for a mentally ill guy?

he can talk

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Own up...... on 22:06 - Sep 21 with 2094 viewsSlugster664

You sir, are a fecking idiot. What an embarrassing post.

Tw@t.

STID

Own up...... on 22:17 - Sep 21 with 2065 viewssainthelens

Jesus wept
3 cheers for Cardiff
Own up...... on 22:50 - Sep 21 with 2021 viewslonglostjack

Own up...... on 18:19 - Sep 21 by byron

Faux outrage. I get why you like this site I really do. It’s not your club though. Do us all a favour and feck off.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2018 22:52]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Own up...... on 23:14 - Sep 21 with 1977 viewsjack_lord

Own up...... on 22:04 - Sep 21 by Oldjack

he can talk

he can talk but doesn't mean he is not mentally ill.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Own up...... on 23:23 - Sep 21 with 1965 viewsomarjack

Oh well why don't you just f*ck off to Cardiff then?

An embarrassment to Swansea you are, son.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Own up...... on 23:32 - Sep 21 with 1953 viewsJack123

WTF! I can't believe that, 3 and half years jail for standing in front of traffic and saying nothing, ridiculous sentence.. .

Edit And if he does it again 5 years!!

I can't see what this fella has done that bad to warrant a sentence of that, I could knock my next door neighbours door tonight and put this bottle of lager right in his face, give hive him 10 plus stitches, for no reason what so ever, and I would get, my guess is 4 years.

Edit For over estimate of sentence, To get a 3 and half year stretch, I reckon I would have to bottle the next door neighbour him and his wife also his dog, then go to the opposite side of the road, and try to rape some young girl, then put a bottle over her fathers head when he catches me..
[Post edited 22 Sep 2018 2:01]

libera nos a malo

Own up...... on 00:51 - Sep 22 with 1888 viewsLoyal

3 and a half Fcking years. FFS. Judge is a tw at.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Own up...... on 07:04 - Sep 22 with 1783 viewsCatullus

Own up...... on 23:32 - Sep 21 by Jack123

WTF! I can't believe that, 3 and half years jail for standing in front of traffic and saying nothing, ridiculous sentence.. .

Edit And if he does it again 5 years!!

I can't see what this fella has done that bad to warrant a sentence of that, I could knock my next door neighbours door tonight and put this bottle of lager right in his face, give hive him 10 plus stitches, for no reason what so ever, and I would get, my guess is 4 years.

Edit For over estimate of sentence, To get a 3 and half year stretch, I reckon I would have to bottle the next door neighbour him and his wife also his dog, then go to the opposite side of the road, and try to rape some young girl, then put a bottle over her fathers head when he catches me..
[Post edited 22 Sep 2018 2:01]

I get your point but this is his 8th offence. he's a danger to himself and others. Maybe this sentence wouldn't seem so bad if more serious crimes got the sentences most think they deserved?
I didn't read anything to suggest he's mentally ill, the judge didn't refer him for assessment, they just said he was" maliciously mute" but wtf makes him stand in front of traffic? He's lucky some boy racer or dopey git in a 4x4 hasn't mowed him down. Unless that's what he wants?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024