Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pontypridd v RGC 20:52 - Sep 21 with 1248 viewsbuilthjack

How times have changed. A crowd of about 500 maximum, watching Pontypridd getting stuffed by RGC, who are coached by Builth boy Mark Jones.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Pontypridd v RGC on 21:00 - Sep 21 with 1237 viewsbuilthjack

Marks lads have shunned rugby and are in the Swans academy.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Pontypridd v RGC on 21:28 - Sep 21 with 1194 viewsdickythorpe

Apart from 6 maybe 7 teams this league is dreadful. The regions have said so!

Swansea v Bridgend last week was a relegation match, already!
Pontypridd v RGC on 22:34 - Sep 21 with 1138 viewslonglostjack

RGC ? I’ll be honest I’ve not kept up.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Pontypridd v RGC on 10:18 - Sep 23 with 989 viewsProfessor

Pontypridd v RGC on 22:34 - Sep 21 by longlostjack

RGC ? I’ll be honest I’ve not kept up.

Rygbi Gogledd Cymru. Being developed as a potential region. Based at Parc Eirias in Colwyn Bay where most u21 games are played
Pontypridd v RGC on 07:24 - Sep 24 with 784 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Do they play rugby in North Wales? I thought they all supported Liverpool or Manchester United.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Pontypridd v RGC on 21:48 - Sep 24 with 658 viewsProfessor

Pontypridd v RGC on 07:24 - Sep 24 by felixstowe_jack

Do they play rugby in North Wales? I thought they all supported Liverpool or Manchester United.

It is a big catchment area. There were a few gog teams when the leagues started in 1990 but all sank badly whilst Treorchy, Dunvant and Caerphilly charged up to the top division. Mad thing about it was these teams were getting crowds over 2000 or more then. Pontypridd, Neath and Bridgend got as many as the Ospreys do. Too much Televised rugby
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024