Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sky Mobile phone network 06:29 - Sep 22 with 673 viewsCatullus

Anyone got any experience of this? We're with sky for internet and tv and the deal itself is cheaper for more (unlimited calls, texts and 3x the data......but is the network any good?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Sky Mobile phone network on 07:13 - Sep 22 with 663 viewsCooperman

From memory they are using O2 infrastructure which is a fairly safe bet. If in doubt call them and ask them where your local mast is - despite proclaiming to have >95% network coverage it doesn’t mean you avoid having a large ‘object’ in between your house and the mast.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Sky Mobile phone network on 07:50 - Sep 22 with 641 viewsScottishEddie

Local mast?

Haha, anyway Sky are pretty good mate, I work as a BT. engineer but use Sky shhh!

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

Sky Mobile phone network on 08:18 - Sep 22 with 618 viewsfishman

I changed to Sky mobile about 3 months ago,my old provider Car phone warehouse ,the coverage was crap ,the Sky coverage is spot on,never had an issue ,price for me was great ,i use hardly any data ,so because i have Sky tv ,unlimited calls and texts for £5 per month ,though i think its just gone up to £6 per month for new contracts .
Hope this helps
Sky Mobile phone network on 09:03 - Sep 22 with 595 viewsProfessor

Sky Mobile phone network on 08:18 - Sep 22 by fishman

I changed to Sky mobile about 3 months ago,my old provider Car phone warehouse ,the coverage was crap ,the Sky coverage is spot on,never had an issue ,price for me was great ,i use hardly any data ,so because i have Sky tv ,unlimited calls and texts for £5 per month ,though i think its just gone up to £6 per month for new contracts .
Hope this helps

Same here

Son wanted/demanded new phone. Equivalent service to other providers but considerably cheaper as TV/broadband/ landline provider too.
Sky Mobile phone network on 09:07 - Sep 22 with 584 viewsnantywatcher

Sky Mobile phone network on 09:03 - Sep 22 by Professor

Same here

Son wanted/demanded new phone. Equivalent service to other providers but considerably cheaper as TV/broadband/ landline provider too.

Very good service as you would expect from Sky. (Tied in with the O2 network.)
Sky Mobile phone network on 08:06 - Sep 23 with 495 viewsCatullus

Thanks everyone, the switch is on, order is placed. I'm getting a better deal than with Three for slightly cheaper as well as a few add ons to sky tv.

Never had an issue with 3 to be fair but when a better deal comes in.....

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Sky Mobile phone network on 10:05 - Sep 23 with 455 viewsstevethejack

Had the wife's contract moved to Sky under O2 network, unlimited mins & text and 2GB of data for £4.50pm. Coverage around house and Swansea is good, but as with most networks
(other than 3) down the Gower it's zero.

It's a price freeze for 12 months, subject to Sky TV contract continuing, after 12 months price goes up, so looking to move on from there.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024