Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Club making more people redundant 11:37 - Sep 22 with 12599 viewsmagicdaps10

20 people by all accounts have been made redundant, one who has been there for 20yrs.

Sad times.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Club making more people redundant on 19:44 - Sep 24 with 2726 viewsCatullus

Club making more people redundant on 19:21 - Sep 24 by AguycalledJack

What difference does it make if 20 mil has gone to directors or a hedge fund?

It has still gone out of the club in some shape or form.

If the board had nothing to hide they would disclose the figures.

By way, does anybody know what the overspend was when building the training facilities/ Landore and who’s company built them?
[Post edited 24 Sep 2018 19:22]

Yes again but you are missing the point entirely. Omars figures are a complete fantasy. Here you go, November 2017. It shows our wgae bill isn't higher than Tottenham or Everton, we were 14th in the EPL at an average 32,940 per week, that's after Siggy and Llorente left.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/average-weekly-salary

It's entirely pointless posting made up figures just to generate anger....or get attention. Can Omar prove 20 million has left the club?
I'm not sayingh it hasn't, I am saying the only people who know are not saying anything. Suspicious yes, proof of asset stripping or any wrongdoing, no.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Club making more people redundant on 19:51 - Sep 24 with 2720 viewsjasper_T

Club making more people redundant on 17:43 - Sep 24 by omarjack

You're exactly the kind of people they rely on to execute their schemes.

Congratulations on being just another puppet.

Actually it's people like you that are more helpful to "their schemes". By posting ridiculous claims that anyone in their right mind can tell are nonsense, you distract away from very real issues at the football club.

You've taken rough basic wage figures and assumed the rest of the £98.7m figure from the last published accounts has gone to shady directors. What about player bonuses? What about the payoffs to two management teams that year? Think about all the essential personnel involved in a top level football club.
Club making more people redundant on 19:57 - Sep 24 with 2712 viewsAguycalledJack

Club making more people redundant on 19:44 - Sep 24 by Catullus

Yes again but you are missing the point entirely. Omars figures are a complete fantasy. Here you go, November 2017. It shows our wgae bill isn't higher than Tottenham or Everton, we were 14th in the EPL at an average 32,940 per week, that's after Siggy and Llorente left.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/average-weekly-salary

It's entirely pointless posting made up figures just to generate anger....or get attention. Can Omar prove 20 million has left the club?
I'm not sayingh it hasn't, I am saying the only people who know are not saying anything. Suspicious yes, proof of asset stripping or any wrongdoing, no.

Agreed, and I understand your point. I also understand that Omar has probably estimated his figures.

I was responding to the part where you indicated it’s probably gone to a hedge fund. Whether it’s 1 mil or 20 mil it makes no difference how it leaves the club. It will be gone.

I’d say not providing a breakdown of costs to a fellow director (the trust) is more than a bit suspicious. Let’s get it out in the open to bring certainty.
Club making more people redundant on 20:24 - Sep 24 with 2660 views_

Club making more people redundant on 19:57 - Sep 24 by AguycalledJack

Agreed, and I understand your point. I also understand that Omar has probably estimated his figures.

I was responding to the part where you indicated it’s probably gone to a hedge fund. Whether it’s 1 mil or 20 mil it makes no difference how it leaves the club. It will be gone.

I’d say not providing a breakdown of costs to a fellow director (the trust) is more than a bit suspicious. Let’s get it out in the open to bring certainty.

The Trust are done. They're trying to play the tough guy with the big boys and the Americans are hard-balling it right back.

That's all that is.

And Omar's figures aren't "probably" estimated. They are plain as day stark raving bonkers bullshit. The guy's a bit of a tit if truth be told.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Club making more people redundant on 20:39 - Sep 24 with 2649 viewsCatullus

Club making more people redundant on 19:57 - Sep 24 by AguycalledJack

There are estimates, guesstimates, complete fabrications and then there's Omars figures.

As I asked, can our non playing staff wages have risen from less than a million to 10 million in under 2 years?
Or is it feasible that a club claiming it's spending well over 80/90 million on player wages is actually spending 55 million?

It's just Omar making the facts fit his agenda driven post. Do we really need more arguments about this? It'll be bad enough when we finally find out the truth.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Club making more people redundant on 20:47 - Sep 24 with 2634 viewsomarjack

Club making more people redundant on 20:39 - Sep 24 by Catullus

There are estimates, guesstimates, complete fabrications and then there's Omars figures.

As I asked, can our non playing staff wages have risen from less than a million to 10 million in under 2 years?
Or is it feasible that a club claiming it's spending well over 80/90 million on player wages is actually spending 55 million?

It's just Omar making the facts fit his agenda driven post. Do we really need more arguments about this? It'll be bad enough when we finally find out the truth.

We will never find out the truth.

The accounts are released by those who want to hide the truth.

Am I full of sh!t? Are you? We will never know for sure.

What you and me know for a fact is that is, if there are no lies in the official accounts, then whoever is running the club is a complete f*cking moron that shouldn't be anywhere near a business.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Club making more people redundant on 09:26 - Sep 25 with 2458 viewsCatullus

If there are lies in the official accounts then somebody has lined up a prison sentence for themselves.
It doesn't make it right that you add more lies to try and stir things up.

Club making more people redundant on 11:43 - Sep 25 with 2365 viewsLoyal

Club making more people redundant on 17:50 - Sep 24 by glanmorjak

Both Dawn Rutherford and Suzan Eames are well respected club employees and were both on the payroll in 2001, Dawn in the Commercial Office and Suzan Eames was managing the laundry before taking over as kit manager, as well as being in charge of all of the bars on match days.
David Morgan is no doubt on the wage bill as he is HJ’s chauffeur on match days.

I concur, so hopefully these people with alleged employment longevity are the same as referred to on here. I have my doubts as the word HE was used in the posts.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

Club making more people redundant on 14:16 - Sep 25 with 2250 viewsgadgetuk

Club making more people redundant on 20:39 - Sep 24 by Catullus

Just had a quick look and the academy appears to have around 50 employees on the coaching side - The national average for a coach is around 28k. So you have a million quid in wages right there. Can easily see how the wage bill is around £10m
Club making more people redundant on 18:15 - Sep 25 with 2124 viewsscruffyjack

Club making more people redundant on 11:43 - Sep 25 by Loyal

I concur, so hopefully these people with alleged employment longevity are the same as referred to on here. I have my doubts as the word HE was used in the posts.

Dawn has been dismissed as of last week, treated dreadfully.
Club making more people redundant on 18:35 - Sep 25 with 2097 viewsAce_Jack

Club making more people redundant on 20:24 - Sep 24 by _

The Trust are done. They're trying to play the tough guy with the big boys and the Americans are hard-balling it right back.

That's all that is.

And Omar's figures aren't "probably" estimated. They are plain as day stark raving bonkers bullshit. The guy's a bit of a tit if truth be told.

don't you have a problem with the owners playing "hard ball" with the fans?
Club making more people redundant on 20:41 - Sep 25 with 1945 views_

Club making more people redundant on 18:35 - Sep 25 by Ace_Jack

don't you have a problem with the owners playing "hard ball" with the fans?

I don't think they have.

They've made some huge mistakes and they've bought a ticking time bomb to which they're trying sometimes badly to handle.

But then again, I'm not a complete thicko.

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Club making more people redundant on 20:47 - Sep 25 with 1912 views_

Club making more people redundant on 18:15 - Sep 25 by scruffyjack

There's been several moans and groans over the years with this one.

Club making more people redundant on 20:52 - Sep 25 with 1906 viewsLoyal

I knew she had gone and I'm surprised as she seemed to me to be a 100% er.
I would have thought she could have been retained in lieu of younger in service employees. Is that cheaper?

I'm still waiting to hear about these 20 year male employees.

The real problem I've been told was employees taking it all for granted, moaning and not being too grateful of their salaries and positions in the club. Something like this is an excellent excuse to get rid. That's life, it hurts.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Club making more people redundant on 21:24 - Sep 25 with 1853 viewsCatullus

Longevity of service doesn't guarantee anyone's job is safe, not unless you are towards the top of the tree.
The people at the bottom are always the ones who pay the price for any failures higher up the tree.

Club making more people redundant on 21:39 - Sep 25 with 1836 viewsLoyal

Club making more people redundant on 21:24 - Sep 25 by Catullus

Longevity of service doesn't guarantee anyone's job is safe, not unless you are towards the top of the tree.
The people at the bottom are always the ones who pay the price for any failures higher up the tree.

But it surely costs more to get rid of them?

Club making more people redundant on 21:52 - Sep 25 with 1816 views34dfgdf54

What was Dawn’s role?
Club making more people redundant on 21:59 - Sep 25 with 1808 viewsDewi1jack

Club making more people redundant on 21:39 - Sep 25 by Loyal

But it surely costs more to get rid of them?

About £15K to get rid of someone with 20 years service

https://www.gov.uk/staff-redundant/redundancy-pay

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Club making more people redundant on 22:05 - Sep 25 with 1797 viewsmagicdaps10

Looks like one or two redundancies could be illegal in this latest culling of jobs.

Dont ask me the ins and outs, this is what I have been told.

Club making more people redundant on 22:08 - Sep 25 with 1792 viewsAguycalledJack

Club making more people redundant on 22:05 - Sep 25 by magicdaps10

Looks like one or two redundancies could be illegal in this latest culling of jobs.

Dont ask me the ins and outs, this is what I have been told.

Were notice periods given?
Club making more people redundant on 22:13 - Sep 25 with 1781 viewsmagicdaps10

Club making more people redundant on 22:08 - Sep 25 by AguycalledJack

Were notice periods given?

Dont know.

As I stated, dont ask me the ins and outs of the situation.

Club making more people redundant on 22:23 - Sep 25 with 1762 viewsTenbySwan

Failure to follow correct procedures is automatic unfair dismissal.
Club making more people redundant on 22:29 - Sep 25 with 1745 viewsQJumpingJack

I hope those who have lost their jobs find employment elsewhere quickly.

I also hope that the club have conducted the redundancy process in a fair and professional manner.
Club making more people redundant on 07:16 - Sep 26 with 1555 viewswaynekerr55

Club making more people redundant on 22:23 - Sep 25 by TenbySwan

Failure to follow correct procedures is automatic unfair dismissal.

As the club are well aware given they had to pay David Moss off when they didn't follow process (didnt even one appraisal for him in three years)🤔

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Club making more people redundant on 08:47 - Sep 26 with 1503 viewsDewi1jack

Club making more people redundant on 07:16 - Sep 26 by waynekerr55

As the club are well aware given they had to pay David Moss off when they didn't follow process (didnt even one appraisal for him in three years)🤔

Keefe and Penney as well recently.
Beaky even attempting to be untruthful in the Tribunal .

Pity it hadn't have been a Court under oath.

Seems that some at the club love paying Compo for bad decision making

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024