Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Club making more people redundant 11:37 - Sep 22 with 12598 viewsmagicdaps10

20 people by all accounts have been made redundant, one who has been there for 20yrs.

Sad times.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Club making more people redundant on 11:39 - Sep 22 with 4893 viewsJonathans_coat

Have Pearlman and HJ taken a pay cut yet?

Are we still paying Mr Dinesen for his “consultancy services”?
Club making more people redundant on 11:49 - Sep 22 with 4849 viewssainthelens

And what did Huw say..." we are in this together."
Vile human being.
Club making more people redundant on 12:00 - Sep 22 with 4807 viewsWarwickHunt

#nextlevel
Club making more people redundant on 12:03 - Sep 22 with 4791 viewsWhiterockin

As a matter of interest what area of the club are these redundancies taking place.
Club making more people redundant on 12:03 - Sep 22 with 4790 viewsOldjack

Club making more people redundant on 11:39 - Sep 22 by Jonathans_coat

Have Pearlman and HJ taken a pay cut yet?

Are we still paying Mr Dinesen for his “consultancy services”?

Sickening if they haven't

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Club making more people redundant on 12:04 - Sep 22 with 4789 viewsjasper_T

Haven't people been crying out for equivalent cuts to the "non-player wages" which some have estimated are £40m or something crazy like that?
Club making more people redundant on 12:15 - Sep 22 with 4725 viewsSmellyplumz

Not an excuse but really they should of been looking for another job six months ago. The writing has been on the wall for a while. Maybe they can get a butlers job looking after Huw.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Club making more people redundant on 12:17 - Sep 22 with 4719 viewsawayjack

Club making more people redundant on 12:04 - Sep 22 by jasper_T

Haven't people been crying out for equivalent cuts to the "non-player wages" which some have estimated are £40m or something crazy like that?

I’ve challenged non-player costs are outrageously high and should be cut if along with player wages. Most posters that have similar views have been pretty clear this is targeted at excessive costs of the Board, Consultants, Management Fees, Hedge Fund Costs, Offshore transfers, agents and the related family companies the club do a lot of business with. These are the huge costs that should be cut, not the normal (fairly low paid) staff that work hard.
100 day-to-day staff probably cost less than the greedy ones on the Board. It’s shameful the Board responsible for the financial state we’re are the only ones not to be taking cuts.
Login to get fewer ads

Club making more people redundant on 12:18 - Sep 22 with 4710 viewsSmellyplumz

Club making more people redundant on 12:17 - Sep 22 by awayjack

I’ve challenged non-player costs are outrageously high and should be cut if along with player wages. Most posters that have similar views have been pretty clear this is targeted at excessive costs of the Board, Consultants, Management Fees, Hedge Fund Costs, Offshore transfers, agents and the related family companies the club do a lot of business with. These are the huge costs that should be cut, not the normal (fairly low paid) staff that work hard.
100 day-to-day staff probably cost less than the greedy ones on the Board. It’s shameful the Board responsible for the financial state we’re are the only ones not to be taking cuts.

Let's get real, it ain't gunna happen is it.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Club making more people redundant on 12:24 - Sep 22 with 4691 viewsawayjack

Club making more people redundant on 12:18 - Sep 22 by Smellyplumz

Let's get real, it ain't gunna happen is it.

Sadly only likely to happen when there’s no money left from parachutes and no players of value left to sell.
Club making more people redundant on 13:09 - Sep 22 with 4537 views1983

Football is business just like any other business why keep people on if there is no work for them,I had an email through today asking if I wanted to do hospitality for the QPR game, never had that offer for the last 7 years

Totally agree HJ,LD,JVZ,MM are all cun+z but there is nothing we can do about it, they've totally boxed themselves off and the car crash continues
[Post edited 22 Sep 2018 13:10]

Club making more people redundant on 13:10 - Sep 22 with 4527 viewsscruffyjack

One employee, a good friend of mine, was told that the job no longer exists, and that’s after eighteen years service. When you consider pearlman & our dof ‘earn’ £1.4 mil per annum & the club save 200k on admin staff, it makes my blood boil!
This is yet another decision made without the Trust’s knowledge.
Club making more people redundant on 13:11 - Sep 22 with 4523 viewsElmo

It's a Yank thing - they think they're being macho. Especially so when its in Europe.

Slash n burn the headcount. Often indiscriminately, bottom up. The many investors need to see heads roll.
Club making more people redundant on 13:34 - Sep 22 with 4447 viewsowainglyndwr

3 things that have caused these people to lose their jobs
Lazy overpaid players.
Greedy at the top
Bad recruitment of players
Club making more people redundant on 13:39 - Sep 22 with 4422 viewsSgorioFruit

the ugly side of football

give me a community club like Newport County or Merthyr Town any day over this shower of shite that runs our club

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Club making more people redundant on 13:49 - Sep 22 with 4359 viewspeenemunde

Club making more people redundant on 13:39 - Sep 22 by SgorioFruit

the ugly side of football

give me a community club like Newport County or Merthyr Town any day over this shower of shite that runs our club

You are free to go and watch those other clubs whenever you want.
Club making more people redundant on 13:55 - Sep 22 with 4338 viewsLeonWasGod

Club making more people redundant on 13:10 - Sep 22 by scruffyjack

One employee, a good friend of mine, was told that the job no longer exists, and that’s after eighteen years service. When you consider pearlman & our dof ‘earn’ £1.4 mil per annum & the club save 200k on admin staff, it makes my blood boil!
This is yet another decision made without the Trust’s knowledge.

Can anyone from the Trust confirm this: was the Trust consulted? Be interesting to know whether communication is improving (or not).
Club making more people redundant on 13:57 - Sep 22 with 4329 viewsswan65split

Club making more people redundant on 13:55 - Sep 22 by LeonWasGod

Can anyone from the Trust confirm this: was the Trust consulted? Be interesting to know whether communication is improving (or not).

I would say not, everything we are being told , and what is actually happening is totally the opposite.
In Huw we trust ......
Club making more people redundant on 14:38 - Sep 22 with 4158 viewsSgorioFruit

Club making more people redundant on 13:49 - Sep 22 by peenemunde

You are free to go and watch those other clubs whenever you want.

I do

but thanks for the permission

Club making more people redundant on 14:43 - Sep 22 with 4113 viewspeenemunde

Club making more people redundant on 14:38 - Sep 22 by SgorioFruit

I do

but thanks for the permission

Good and I hope you enjoy.
Let’s hope they don’t become to successful, otherwise you’ll be looking for other clubs to watch.
Club making more people redundant on 14:48 - Sep 22 with 4085 viewsSgorioFruit

Club making more people redundant on 14:43 - Sep 22 by peenemunde

Good and I hope you enjoy.
Let’s hope they don’t become to successful, otherwise you’ll be looking for other clubs to watch.

oh I do enjoy

peanut mode

Club making more people redundant on 15:26 - Sep 22 with 3952 viewsswanforthemoney

I feel sorry for anyone made redundant involuntarily. At least the 18 and 20 year service people will get something out of it. As a Championship club we can’t possibly need or finance as many backroom staff as we needed in the Premier League.
Any businessman,whose turnover fell so dramatically, would do the same thing.

I stand in the North Stand

Club making more people redundant on 15:51 - Sep 22 with 3890 viewsphact0rri

very bad form if this is true (not that I'm doubting for a moment). As they went out of their way on more than one occasion claiming they were going to keep all the non-playing staff at least this season.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Club making more people redundant on 16:10 - Sep 22 with 3835 viewsOldjack

Club making more people redundant on 15:26 - Sep 22 by swanforthemoney

I feel sorry for anyone made redundant involuntarily. At least the 18 and 20 year service people will get something out of it. As a Championship club we can’t possibly need or finance as many backroom staff as we needed in the Premier League.
Any businessman,whose turnover fell so dramatically, would do the same thing.

Any decent business man should set an example ,o hang on ,are they decent ?
[Post edited 24 Sep 2018 19:29]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Club making more people redundant on 16:14 - Sep 22 with 3784 viewsPozuelosSideys

Given that Pearlman is Commercial Director, i want to know whether he has actually improved the revenue streams and added new ones to even cover his own inflated salary, which is arguably one of the highest in South West Wales..

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024