Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All over up the road 15:35 - Sep 22 with 21196 viewspeenemunde

0-2 already 👏
All over up the road on 15:17 - Sep 23 with 1936 viewsbluey_the_blue

All over up the road on 15:01 - Sep 23 by monmouth

The real problem, I would say, is that absolutely none of the players you mention there are in any way good enough to play in the premier league, Colin is not good enough to manage there, and those realities are being found out every single week.

Hudds were just as shite last season before we gifted them and Soton safety, so I guess there is hope.

Well, until they've chances to play regularly in Prem the jury is out on your assessment. Arter is certainly more than good enough.

Our problem is and always will be a lack of goals. We just have to make do with what we've got - so far we've had injuries, we've had chances in each game before yesterday and weve only really been blown away by Man City. Had chances against Arsenal, still well in Chelsea game before the last 10 minutes.

Huddersfield I'd say are nailed to go down, we'll almost certainly be most people's favourites. Having said that there are 8 teams within 3 pts of bottom spot so quite a few aren't pulling away right now - and a number of those have games against top 6 coming up.
All over up the road on 15:23 - Sep 23 with 1919 viewsWhiterockin

All over up the road on 15:17 - Sep 23 by bluey_the_blue

Well, until they've chances to play regularly in Prem the jury is out on your assessment. Arter is certainly more than good enough.

Our problem is and always will be a lack of goals. We just have to make do with what we've got - so far we've had injuries, we've had chances in each game before yesterday and weve only really been blown away by Man City. Had chances against Arsenal, still well in Chelsea game before the last 10 minutes.

Huddersfield I'd say are nailed to go down, we'll almost certainly be most people's favourites. Having said that there are 8 teams within 3 pts of bottom spot so quite a few aren't pulling away right now - and a number of those have games against top 6 coming up.

Your next two home games are Burnley and Fulham. If you don't get at least 3 points from those games you will find there is no way back.
All over up the road on 15:47 - Sep 23 with 1865 viewsJoe_bradshaw

All over up the road on 12:35 - Sep 23 by byron

Never said I was a jack, certainly not looking for respect in here, flipping lunatic asylum.
You just worry about us in the PL and banking £30 million by being sensible whilst you BORROW the same amount to cover costs....we might be heading the same way but we are in different worlds.

Never said you were a Jack?

Here’s your first ever post:

“Had to register to vent my spleen. We are doomed aren't we?? Bottom again....rudderless at every level....at least huwie will still be smiling in from his holiday home......is there any point in blowing cash on new signings? We need to be focused on the league we will be in next season with this shower that league will be daunting.”

Here’s your second one:
“How did it come to this?? Amazing how quick fortunes change in this game. I fear for us if we do go down I really do. What centre half safe about? No light weight foreigners please, a tough no nonsense one from the championship maybe? An older seasoned pro ?? Fonte?? It's looking like 3 from 4 but at this rate we won't even be in the race.”

Here’s your third:

“Yeah we loved to take the piss of them up the road when they had owner trouble but what the feck have we done?? Diddly, all talk and no action. They did far more, organised groups, demo's etc...where are our protests?? I despair with our new fan base, sanitised by premier league football. Maybe it's going to save our support by getting out so to speak.”

It was becoming very transparent by your third post that you followed Cardiff but you persisted with your lies about being a Jack for a considerable time. It’s what you do. You lie about things. You’re scum.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

All over up the road on 16:20 - Sep 23 with 1828 viewsBrynmill_Jack

All over up the road on 12:35 - Sep 23 by byron

Never said I was a jack, certainly not looking for respect in here, flipping lunatic asylum.
You just worry about us in the PL and banking £30 million by being sensible whilst you BORROW the same amount to cover costs....we might be heading the same way but we are in different worlds.

That's good. Saved you a lot of disappointment fair play.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

All over up the road on 16:26 - Sep 23 with 1815 viewsBrynmill_Jack

All over up the road on 15:47 - Sep 23 by Joe_bradshaw

“Had to register to vent my spleen. We are doomed aren't we?? Bottom again....rudderless at every level....at least huwie will still be smiling in from his holiday home......is there any point in blowing cash on new signings? We need to be focused on the league we will be in next season with this shower that league will be daunting.”

Here’s your second one:
“How did it come to this?? Amazing how quick fortunes change in this game. I fear for us if we do go down I really do. What centre half safe about? No light weight foreigners please, a tough no nonsense one from the championship maybe? An older seasoned pro ?? Fonte?? It's looking like 3 from 4 but at this rate we won't even be in the race.”

Here’s your third:

“Yeah we loved to take the piss of them up the road when they had owner trouble but what the feck have we done?? Diddly, all talk and no action. They did far more, organised groups, demo's etc...where are our protests?? I despair with our new fan base, sanitised by premier league football. Maybe it's going to save our support by getting out so to speak.”

It was becoming very transparent by your third post that you followed Cardiff but you persisted with your lies about being a Jack for a considerable time. It’s what you do. You lie about things. You’re scum.

Schizophrenia aside his first paragraph makes me wonder if he wouldn't have done a bad job as chairman here last year.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

All over up the road on 17:06 - Sep 23 with 1771 viewsBluebird

Our players are trying hard but just not good enough. Not much we can do except try to enjoy it 😂😂
All over up the road on 17:07 - Sep 23 with 1774 viewsDJack

All over up the road on 09:14 - Sep 23 by SgorioFruit

And you will still be relegated before xmas

Realistically, yes. Mathematically, no. That said you are sounding like the C*diff fans who infested this board in our early years. Enjoy our re-found hunger to play some football and consider C*diff as an irrelevance.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

All over up the road on 17:18 - Sep 23 with 1747 viewsbyron

All over up the road on 14:37 - Sep 23 by SgorioFruit

how many points did derby get again? was it 9?

That is low, it’s a bit like your form last 10 games in the PL, 2 points was it? What does that average out as over a season? 7? It can happen u c

Benny

Login to get fewer ads

All over up the road on 17:19 - Sep 23 with 1746 viewsbyron

All over up the road on 12:34 - Sep 23 by Swanjaxs

Fùck off you pŕick😂 you were only saying a few months ago you don't go to legoland anymore! Your every teams worst type! Fù kin plastic cùnt! You really have no credibility Now fùk off and bore your own .... Pŕick 😂😂😂

Lol

Benny

All over up the road on 17:22 - Sep 23 with 1737 viewssainthelens

All over up the road on 17:18 - Sep 23 by byron

That is low, it’s a bit like your form last 10 games in the PL, 2 points was it? What does that average out as over a season? 7? It can happen u c

C mon hard on....that's poor repost even by your standards. Keep clutching at those straws.
All over up the road on 17:23 - Sep 23 with 1737 viewsbyron

All over up the road on 15:01 - Sep 23 by monmouth

The real problem, I would say, is that absolutely none of the players you mention there are in any way good enough to play in the premier league, Colin is not good enough to manage there, and those realities are being found out every single week.

Hudds were just as shite last season before we gifted them and Soton safety, so I guess there is hope.

That is our only hope, shiiiiter teams, like everyone hopes for. Spend 50 million like hudds or 80 million more like Fulham, a full 3 points ahead of us. Honestly, I have hardly met anyone who really thinks we should have spent more, we will just go again with probably 40 million more spent on the team that went up last time. We need Murphy in there big time.

Benny

All over up the road on 17:25 - Sep 23 with 1733 viewsbyron

Here’s your second one:

Here’s your third:

It’s just grammar, we, us, them you bla bla, just a bit of tomfoolery. There is another on here I know who isn’t a jack yet no one has a clue.

Benny

All over up the road on 17:30 - Sep 23 with 1725 viewsbyron

Here’s your second one:

Here’s your third:

I tell you what that 3rd one, talk about foresight, could have be written by one of many on here towards the end of the season, all saying the same thing, where were the protests you all moaned?
Then you were gone, where’s the money gone butty? Borrowed it from Barclays by the looks like eh? Too late now init

Benny

All over up the road on 17:31 - Sep 23 with 1721 viewsbyron

All over up the road on 16:26 - Sep 23 by Brynmill_Jack

Schizophrenia aside his first paragraph makes me wonder if he wouldn't have done a bad job as chairman here last year.

Looking back they are quite insightful, all that cash you blew, 75 million on what? How much you get back from trying to sell them? I’ll take a seat on the board lol

Benny

All over up the road on 17:49 - Sep 23 with 1701 viewsBluebird

I agree. If i'm honest i can't see us beating any of them 🙄
All over up the road on 17:53 - Sep 23 with 1694 viewsLoyal

All over up the road on 17:30 - Sep 23 by byron

I tell you what that 3rd one, talk about foresight, could have be written by one of many on here towards the end of the season, all saying the same thing, where were the protests you all moaned?
Then you were gone, where’s the money gone butty? Borrowed it from Barclays by the looks like eh? Too late now init

No mate, it's not too late, that's why banks are lending money based on future cash flow. If they were refusing to lend money that means it's over, you will have to try harder.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

All over up the road on 17:55 - Sep 23 with 1681 viewsbyron

All over up the road on 17:53 - Sep 23 by Loyal

No mate, it's not too late, that's why banks are lending money based on future cash flow. If they were refusing to lend money that means it's over, you will have to try harder.

You are correct, if you can borrow it’s a good thing. Banks don’t let money to losers.

Benny

All over up the road on 17:56 - Sep 23 with 1677 viewspencoedjack

All over up the road on 12:34 - Sep 23 by Swanjaxs

Fùck off you pŕick😂 you were only saying a few months ago you don't go to legoland anymore! Your every teams worst type! Fù kin plastic cùnt! You really have no credibility Now fùk off and bore your own .... Pŕick 😂😂😂

This ^

Without doubt the worst type of plastic supporter, never goes to games but posts daily on a ‘non rivals’ board

A very sad c unt
All over up the road on 18:00 - Sep 23 with 1661 viewsBluebird

I agree. If i'm honest i can't see us beating any of them 🙄 In reply to us beating Burnley and Fulham
[Post edited 23 Sep 2018 18:04]
All over up the road on 19:13 - Sep 23 with 1583 viewsbyron

All over up the road on 17:56 - Sep 23 by pencoedjack

This ^

Without doubt the worst type of plastic supporter, never goes to games but posts daily on a ‘non rivals’ board

A very sad c unt

I’m only here for you love

Benny

All over up the road on 19:52 - Sep 23 with 1550 viewsOldjack

All over up the road on 19:13 - Sep 23 by byron

I’m only here for you love

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

All over up the road on 20:18 - Sep 23 with 1514 viewsbyron

All over up the road on 19:52 - Sep 23 by Oldjack

No, that’s Newport, you will be joining them soon.

Burnley (H) D
Spurs (A) L
Fulham (H) W
Liverpool (A) L
Leicester (H) W
Brighton and Hove Albion (H) D

8 points

Benny

All over up the road on 20:20 - Sep 23 with 1504 viewssainthelens

All over up the road on 20:18 - Sep 23 by byron

Burnley (H) D
Spurs (A) L
Fulham (H) W
Liverpool (A) L
Leicester (H) W

8 points

That's your next 6 fixtures followed by total points come May.
All over up the road on 20:23 - Sep 23 with 1495 viewsbyron

All over up the road on 20:20 - Sep 23 by sainthelens

That's your next 6 fixtures followed by total points come May.

Ok baby💋

Benny

All over up the road on 20:49 - Sep 23 with 1462 viewsOldjack

All over up the road on 20:18 - Sep 23 by byron

Burnley (H) D
Spurs (A) L
Fulham (H) W
Liverpool (A) L
Leicester (H) W

8 points

Burnley (H) lL 0 3
Spurs (A) L 5-0
Fulham (H) L 0 3
Liverpool (A) L 8-0
Leicester (H) L 0-4
Brighton and Hove Albion (H) L 0- 2

DIM POINTS !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024