Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All over up the road 15:35 - Sep 22 with 21258 viewspeenemunde

0-2 already 👏
All over up the road on 21:01 - Sep 23 with 2164 viewsBluebird

Atleast you found us i'm looking at the league but i can't see you
All over up the road on 21:04 - Sep 23 with 2160 viewsBillyChong

All over up the road on 14:58 - Sep 23 by Dr_Winston

Junior Hoilett poor in the Premier League? Nobody could have foreseen that.

Same said for Gary Madine FFS
All over up the road on 21:04 - Sep 23 with 2160 viewssainthelens

All over up the road on 21:01 - Sep 23 by Bluebird

Atleast you found us i'm looking at the league but i can't see you

Roll on Huddersfield at home eh!
All over up the road on 21:09 - Sep 23 with 2140 viewsBluebird

what's the worse that can happen? Joining you in the championship? Building yourself up for a fall again 😂
Most of you predicting six points this season if we were to get promoted oops.
Huw Jenkins one of our own bla bla bla.
You have started well but it only takes one or two things to happen for you to implode.
All over up the road on 21:15 - Sep 23 with 2133 viewsbluey_the_blue

All over up the road on 21:04 - Sep 23 by BillyChong

Same said for Gary Madine FFS

Madine scored double figures for Bolton. Can't recall last time we had a striker do that.

Battles hard ( broken nose and ribs against Millwall ), needs wingers getting ball into the box which we're not doing.
All over up the road on 01:20 - Sep 24 with 2065 viewsEasternJack

All over up the road on 21:09 - Sep 23 by Bluebird

what's the worse that can happen? Joining you in the championship? Building yourself up for a fall again 😂
You have started well but it only takes one or two things to happen for you to implode.

Are you enjoying your style of football?

Don’t tell me... it’s all about the results?....

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

All over up the road on 07:08 - Sep 24 with 2019 viewsBluebird

Not really enjoying it but we seem a little better than last season..
Results mean more than fancy football to me although i admit it's harder to watch.
All over up the road on 09:07 - Sep 24 with 1970 viewstaffpunk

All over up the road on 14:44 - Sep 23 by Mo_Wives

I've been going since 1970, these are glorious times compared to certain seasons in that time. It's great to see big crowds and to watch some quality teams.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Login to get fewer ads

All over up the road on 09:09 - Sep 24 with 1969 viewsbyron

All over up the road on 21:09 - Sep 23 by Bluebird

They’ll never learn, you’d think they would after last season. What’s more, they are being run by a hedge fund who have borrowed cash to survive, we will prob be in the Black for the first time ever.
I th8nk this is what grates them most. They’d love us to blow millions like Fulham and Everton who are only 3 and 4 points above, knowing it means diddly, putting us in trouble again. We ain’t going down the rd to oblivion again though, the jacks appear to be thus time.

Benny

All over up the road on 12:28 - Sep 24 with 1918 viewsvetchonian

All over up the road on 09:07 - Sep 24 by taffpunk

I've been going since 1970, these are glorious times compared to certain seasons in that time. It's great to see big crowds and to watch some quality teams.

lots of empty seats on view during the second half on MOTD doubt there will be big crowds after Christmas!

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

All over up the road on 12:35 - Sep 24 with 1900 viewsJethroJack

All over up the road on 09:09 - Sep 24 by byron

They’ll never learn, you’d think they would after last season. What’s more, they are being run by a hedge fund who have borrowed cash to survive, we will prob be in the Black for the first time ever.
I th8nk this is what grates them most. They’d love us to blow millions like Fulham and Everton who are only 3 and 4 points above, knowing it means diddly, putting us in trouble again. We ain’t going down the rd to oblivion again though, the jacks appear to be thus time.

"In the black"...what the phuck are you wittering on about 😝
Changing your kit colour again, eh? Black this time.
You're a disgrace to Wales, in the top flight spotlight & you're shite.
Pity you couldn't have tried harder to shine, like we did for 5 of our 7 seasons.
We'll be back soon to show you clowns how its done 😁
All over up the road on 12:36 - Sep 24 with 1892 viewstaffpunk

All over up the road on 12:28 - Sep 24 by vetchonian

lots of empty seats on view during the second half on MOTD doubt there will be big crowds after Christmas!

You may well be right, fickle lot football fans. The average crowd will work out about 30,000 this season,how many season tickets holders actually turn up is another matter.I'm amazed how many people just stay in the bars second half if things are not going our way. Strange bunch.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

All over up the road on 12:38 - Sep 24 with 1882 viewsTailGunner

All over up the road on 12:36 - Sep 24 by taffpunk

You may well be right, fickle lot football fans. The average crowd will work out about 30,000 this season,how many season tickets holders actually turn up is another matter.I'm amazed how many people just stay in the bars second half if things are not going our way. Strange bunch.

Same thing happens at every ground when things are going badly.
All over up the road on 12:43 - Sep 24 with 1873 viewspencoedjack

All over up the road on 12:36 - Sep 24 by taffpunk

How are you Taff how was the Chats?

Nice to see a decent Bassey on here.
All over up the road on 13:15 - Sep 24 with 1842 viewstaffpunk

All over up the road on 12:43 - Sep 24 by pencoedjack

How are you Taff how was the Chats?

Nice to see a decent Bassey on here.

I'm good, cracking night at the Chats, the booze prices are still a shock to us Rhondda boys. Had a couple in the Railway first, the next one is Weds Oct 3rd. Hope alls well with you, a pint waiting next time if you fancy it-not much point if you don't like Punk though!

All over up the road on 13:36 - Sep 24 with 1818 viewsSwanjaxs

All over up the road on 09:09 - Sep 24 by byron

Listen to this tool! Your opinion doesn't count, as plastic as they come 😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

All over up the road on 14:53 - Sep 24 with 1773 viewsbyron

All over up the road on 13:36 - Sep 24 by Swanjaxs

Listen to this tool! Your opinion doesn't count, as plastic as they come 😂

Plastics, they are the Liverpool, Utd, arsenal, spurs whoever is popular at time that live amongst you and me that pledge themselves to these teams and cities they have no affinity too, they don’t even go to the grounds, never been, just watch from a chair in a pub. The worst. I’ve ear things my stripes believe, it’s my choice these days, I gotta life I’m afraid to say.

Benny

All over up the road on 15:30 - Sep 24 with 1753 viewsjack247

All over up the road on 14:53 - Sep 24 by byron

Plastics, they are the Liverpool, Utd, arsenal, spurs whoever is popular at time that live amongst you and me that pledge themselves to these teams and cities they have no affinity too, they don’t even go to the grounds, never been, just watch from a chair in a pub. The worst. I’ve ear things my stripes believe, it’s my choice these days, I gotta life I’m afraid to say.

That would be a valid argument if you didn’t spend a fair chunk of your life on a Swansea City website
All over up the road on 15:50 - Sep 24 with 1738 viewsSwanjaxs

All over up the road on 14:53 - Sep 24 by byron

As already stated... you openly admitted you no longer had any interest in attending the CCS in many many previous post, but now hey presto your the biggest Bassey going with seats booked for the next 3 game 😂 you really are every teams worst support... plastic as fùck, even the tidy Cardiff fans who come on here think your a joke.... pretending to be a Jack falls into insignificance as to your type of 'fan " ....
PLASTIC

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

All over up the road on 16:16 - Sep 24 with 1723 viewsBluebird

I don't think you will be back anytime soon. Don't let a decent start in the second tier cloud your judgement.
It's a tough league and some of the teams with bigger squads will get better in the second half of the season and others will start grinding out points when looking over their shoulders.
Plus would you trust Huwey to not sell any of your decent players if good offers came in?
All over up the road on 16:37 - Sep 24 with 1700 viewsSwanjaxs

All over up the road on 16:16 - Sep 24 by Bluebird

I don't think you will be back anytime soon. Don't let a decent start in the second tier cloud your judgement.
It's a tough league and some of the teams with bigger squads will get better in the second half of the season and others will start grinding out points when looking over their shoulders.
Plus would you trust Huwey to not sell any of your decent players if good offers came in?

Maybe not... but what a journey.... punching above our weight for 7 seasons and giving some of the biggest clubs in the world bloody noses on a regular basis 👍 ... you will never get to that level 👍 and it fùcking kills you don't it 😂😂😂😍

All over up the road on 17:14 - Sep 24 with 1667 viewsbyron

All over up the road on 15:50 - Sep 24 by Swanjaxs

As already stated... you openly admitted you no longer had any interest in attending the CCS in many many previous post, but now hey presto your the biggest Bassey going with seats booked for the next 3 game 😂 you really are every teams worst support... plastic as fùck, even the tidy Cardiff fans who come on here think your a joke.... pretending to be a Jack falls into insignificance as to your type of 'fan " ....
PLASTIC

Like I care....what some plum thinks...on here....lol you trying to steal saintbellends village idiot crown or what?😂 ps how many away ground you been too and how many wales away? Plastic
[Post edited 24 Sep 2018 17:16]

Benny

All over up the road on 18:56 - Sep 24 with 1627 viewsowainglyndwr

All over up the road on 17:14 - Sep 24 by byron

Like I care....what some plum thinks...on here....lol you trying to steal saintbellends village idiot crown or what?😂 ps how many away ground you been too and how many wales away? Plastic
[Post edited 24 Sep 2018 17:16]

But you must care.
You are on here more than the rest of the Jack family.
All over up the road on 19:30 - Sep 24 with 1589 viewsBillyChong

All over up the road on 21:15 - Sep 23 by bluey_the_blue

Madine scored double figures for Bolton. Can't recall last time we had a striker do that.

Battles hard ( broken nose and ribs against Millwall ), needs wingers getting ball into the box which we're not doing.

Yes he did, for Bolton in the championship. Then managed to score 0 goals in the championship after moving to Cardiff. Battling hard won’t make up for lack of ability at the top level. He’s way below Premier League standard, should be nowhere near the league.
[Post edited 24 Sep 2018 19:41]
All over up the road on 19:37 - Sep 24 with 1585 viewsBluebird

All over up the road on 16:37 - Sep 24 by Swanjaxs

Maybe not... but what a journey.... punching above our weight for 7 seasons and giving some of the biggest clubs in the world bloody noses on a regular basis 👍 ... you will never get to that level 👍 and it fùcking kills you don't it 😂😂😂😍

No it doesn't kill me that you had seven seasons there. You harp on about it like if it's some sort of milestone that we need to reach 🤣
We might be getting beat every week but as a club we are in a better place than you on and off the field and knowing that kills you.
How many times did i hear Tan will leave and you will go under whilst our club is run by one of our own bla bla bla? Now its turned full circle and that kills you to 😂
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024