Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can I ask what Buiilthjack , Pencoedjack and fireboy did during the Petty error? 17:25 - Sep 22 with 3459 viewsScottishEddie

Or are you new?

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

Can I ask what Buiilthjack , Pencoedjack and fireboy did during the Petty error? on 13:53 - Sep 23 with 1170 viewsSwanjaxs

Can I ask what Buiilthjack , Pencoedjack and fireboy did during the Petty error? on 13:48 - Sep 23 by pencoedjack

I agree although when we got promoted to the PL those who had done the hard yards Lincoln Hartlepool Grimsby etc probably realised the sense of achievement more.

Scottish Eddie did you think I was some kind of plastic newbie?

Don't feed the troll mate, who gives a fuk what he posts, he's just another WUM .... fuk Killie have just equalised as I post!! 😡

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Can I ask what Buiilthjack , Pencoedjack and fireboy did during the Petty error? on 14:08 - Sep 23 with 1142 viewsbuilthjack

Can I ask what Buiilthjack , Pencoedjack and fireboy did during the Petty error? on 12:50 - Sep 23 by _

Second game May 2011

Fck off Chris/there'surrection/scottisheddie/e20/the2ndcoming

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Can I ask what Buiilthjack , Pencoedjack and fireboy did during the Petty error? on 14:29 - Sep 23 with 1122 viewsbuilthjack

Can I ask what Buiilthjack , Pencoedjack and fireboy did during the Petty error? on 12:50 - Sep 23 by _

Second game May 2011

Says the boy who begged for Jackarmy tickets for an away game last year and hasn't been since. Hmmmm.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Can I ask what Buiilthjack , Pencoedjack and fireboy did during the Petty error? on 14:36 - Sep 23 with 1113 viewsFireboy2

Can I ask what Buiilthjack , Pencoedjack and fireboy did during the Petty error? on 14:29 - Sep 23 by builthjack

Says the boy who begged for Jackarmy tickets for an away game last year and hasn't been since. Hmmmm.

All the trolls can go fvck themselves

Thats why they are all on my ignore list Ken

Can actually say that its much better coming on to peruse the forum since i did
Can I ask what Buiilthjack , Pencoedjack and fireboy did during the Petty error? on 14:38 - Sep 23 with 1107 viewsbuilthjack

Can I ask what Buiilthjack , Pencoedjack and fireboy did during the Petty error? on 14:36 - Sep 23 by Fireboy2

All the trolls can go fvck themselves

Thats why they are all on my ignore list Ken

Can actually say that its much better coming on to peruse the forum since i did

Trolls. Very sad people indeed. Usually got fck all going for them in life, or are nagged to death at home.

Can I ask what Buiilthjack , Pencoedjack and fireboy did during the Petty error? on 15:01 - Sep 23 with 1077 viewsswanforthemoney

Blimey, some old git wanting to know what people were doing for the brief period Petty was in charge. How irrelevant can you get? Lets move forward everyone.
Time moves on, catch up.

I stand in the North Stand

Can I ask what Buiilthjack , Pencoedjack and fireboy did during the Petty error? on 20:24 - Sep 23 with 979 viewsjack2jack

Can I ask what Buiilthjack , Pencoedjack and fireboy did during the Petty error? on 13:34 - Sep 23 by Swanjaxs

Stop talking sence ffs! Best poster on here by a country mile! Have a fùckin up arrow yourself! 👍
[Post edited 23 Sep 2018 13:34]

Can I ask what Buiilthjack , Pencoedjack and fireboy did during the Petty error? on 21:14 - Sep 23 with 926 views_

Can I ask what Buiilthjack , Pencoedjack and fireboy did during the Petty error? on 14:29 - Sep 23 by builthjack

Calm down Kenneth

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Login to get fewer ads

Can I ask what Buiilthjack , Pencoedjack and fireboy did during the Petty error? on 21:28 - Sep 23 with 916 viewsbuilthjack

Can I ask what Buiilthjack , Pencoedjack and fireboy did during the Petty error? on 21:14 - Sep 23 by _

Calm down Kenneth

I walked up a mountain. Calm now Christopher.
Penyfan was like a human motorway.

Can I ask what Buiilthjack , Pencoedjack and fireboy did during the Petty error? on 21:59 - Sep 23 with 878 views_

Can I ask what Buiilthjack , Pencoedjack and fireboy did during the Petty error? on 21:28 - Sep 23 by builthjack

I walked up a mountain. Calm now Christopher.
Penyfan was like a human motorway.

No need to go to Brecon Kenneth - got that covered up here.

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Can I ask what Buiilthjack , Pencoedjack and fireboy did during the Petty error? on 22:22 - Sep 23 with 863 viewsbuilthjack

Can I ask what Buiilthjack , Pencoedjack and fireboy did during the Petty error? on 21:59 - Sep 23 by _

No need to go to Brecon Kenneth - got that covered up here.

The views from Penyfan are second to none Christopher. You should try it.

Can I ask what Buiilthjack , Pencoedjack and fireboy did during the Petty error? on 00:00 - Sep 24 with 810 views_

Can I ask what Buiilthjack , Pencoedjack and fireboy did during the Petty error? on 22:22 - Sep 23 by builthjack

The views from Penyfan are second to none Christopher. You should try it.

So are the views up here, including Pen Y Fan. Was looking over to it today.

Can I ask what Buiilthjack , Pencoedjack and fireboy did during the Petty error? on 00:03 - Sep 24 with 807 viewsLord_Bony

Can I ask what Buiilthjack , Pencoedjack and fireboy did during the Petty error? on 00:00 - Sep 24 by _

So are the views up here, including Pen Y Fan. Was looking over to it today.

It's a real pleasure driving through the countryside this time of year between Pen y Fan and Hirwaun for sure.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Can I ask what Buiilthjack , Pencoedjack and fireboy did during the Petty error? on 00:06 - Sep 24 with 798 views_

Can I ask what Buiilthjack , Pencoedjack and fireboy did during the Petty error? on 00:03 - Sep 24 by Lord_Bony

It's a real pleasure driving through the countryside this time of year between Pen y Fan and Hirwaun for sure.

It is mate, the sheep safari as I call it.

Can I ask what Buiilthjack , Pencoedjack and fireboy did during the Petty error? on 09:59 - Sep 24 with 675 viewsLoyal

I think it's really lovely that everyone seems to be getting on now, clearly medication has been adjusted and counselling sessions increased.
Well done everybody, I love you all.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Can I ask what Buiilthjack , Pencoedjack and fireboy did during the Petty error? on 18:09 - Sep 24 with 606 viewsN_T_J

Can I ask what Buiilthjack , Pencoedjack and fireboy did during the Petty error? on 00:03 - Sep 24 by Lord_Bony

Beautiful, we stopped for a bite to eat on the mountain last week, theres like a bikers burger van there, food was ok for a burger van too.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024