Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We 18:12 - Sep 22 with 6095 viewsangryjack

Have already loaned this year's parachute payments and some of next year's sphere has this money gone?not giving no names away but a fella I wa watching game with today is high up in Barclays bank and showed me the account and paperwork from companies house...rinsing us
We on 12:37 - Sep 23 with 1701 viewsbyron

We on 12:08 - Sep 23 by jackrabbit

You know, I've been on the CCMB site a few times since yesterday's pasting by Man City, - just reading the comments- and I'm proud to report back that not once have I seen a posting from a Swans fan gleefully revelling in their misery. Yes there's been plenty on here, but that's because it's a Swans site. You should always respect your opponent's messageboard. I well remember August 2011 and Swans's first ever PL game, losing 4-0 at the Etihad. Some of the comments on CCMB were how it was 'embarrassing' and 'shaming Wales'. What goes around comes around, eh? I felt like posting that on CCMB but I didn't. Don't want to add to the misery.

I never gloat, didn’t even in your misery last May ffs. I’m just the messenger. Likelihood is we will go down, it’s no big deal at all, you just don’t get it? Weird.

Benny

We on 12:39 - Sep 23 with 1695 views_

We on 11:24 - Sep 23 by icecoldjack

They arn't on that kind of money though, even in the prem they wernt on 40 k a week. Think relegation clause and a smoke and mirrors ploy from the club making us believe all the money is gone through wages of players when it's gone through other expenditures.

No doubt the wage bill needed sorting out, they've done that, and some more, the money from previous deals will be dripping in for a few years yet, along with parachute payments, the problem is that we have too many people taking a cut and it just a few players like dyer and routs.

The yanks and Huw and co. Are fleecing us and have been for years, why people can't see it is a real mystery.

Because what you've written is a load of bunk and stupid guesswork. That's the problem here, you're making up shit and passing it off as the truth. This is where the Trust financial affiliate should be coming down on you to shoot your nonsense down.

But she won't, because she's got her own agenda and lies like yours suits that down to a tee.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

We on 15:33 - Sep 23 with 1620 viewsFlashberryjack

We on 12:39 - Sep 23 by _

Because what you've written is a load of bunk and stupid guesswork. That's the problem here, you're making up shit and passing it off as the truth. This is where the Trust financial affiliate should be coming down on you to shoot your nonsense down.

But she won't, because she's got her own agenda and lies like yours suits that down to a tee.

You're absolutely correct, Jenkins, Dineen and the Americans wouldn't rob anyone.

Shame on those that think they would.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

We on 16:09 - Sep 23 with 1594 viewsCatullus

We on 11:24 - Sep 23 by icecoldjack

They arn't on that kind of money though, even in the prem they wernt on 40 k a week. Think relegation clause and a smoke and mirrors ploy from the club making us believe all the money is gone through wages of players when it's gone through other expenditures.

No doubt the wage bill needed sorting out, they've done that, and some more, the money from previous deals will be dripping in for a few years yet, along with parachute payments, the problem is that we have too many people taking a cut and it just a few players like dyer and routs.

The yanks and Huw and co. Are fleecing us and have been for years, why people can't see it is a real mystery.

I didn't overestimate the wgaes to prove we are broke, I did it to show there should still be something left. 12 million for those few players, then there's Naughton, Van der Hoorn, Montero, Nordfelt...have I missed anyone, they won't be that cheap either mind you. Payments of 42, 34 and 16.6 million should mean, this season anyway, we have cash left so if we are borrowing against next seasons money it could be a problem. That's if you take the OP as being correct.
Would a bank lend you money this season against next seasons income? It doesn't sound like good business to me, it sounds like a business in trouble and the Americans said (on that release I saw) that we were ok financially. If we are ok, why the need to borrow like this? Something doesn't ring true.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

We on 16:18 - Sep 23 with 1578 viewsjasper_T

We on 16:09 - Sep 23 by Catullus

I didn't overestimate the wgaes to prove we are broke, I did it to show there should still be something left. 12 million for those few players, then there's Naughton, Van der Hoorn, Montero, Nordfelt...have I missed anyone, they won't be that cheap either mind you. Payments of 42, 34 and 16.6 million should mean, this season anyway, we have cash left so if we are borrowing against next seasons money it could be a problem. That's if you take the OP as being correct.
Would a bank lend you money this season against next seasons income? It doesn't sound like good business to me, it sounds like a business in trouble and the Americans said (on that release I saw) that we were ok financially. If we are ok, why the need to borrow like this? Something doesn't ring true.

Cahflow is king, and while the parachute payments do decrease next season, our wage obligations also drop dramatically. Bony & Narsingh out the door, Routledge, van der Hoorn, Fer and Olsson's PL contracts expire (and if they don't want to sign a new deal on sustainable Championship wages what can we do?), plus we can have another stab at selling the Ayews.
We on 19:33 - Sep 23 with 1509 viewsBluebird

This is not a rivalry dig at your club but how are you struggling i thought you were a well run club.?
We on 19:41 - Sep 23 with 1499 viewsSwanjaxs

We on 19:33 - Sep 23 by Bluebird

This is not a rivalry dig at your club but how are you struggling i thought you were a well run club.?

We were in fairness.... then greed took hold

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

We on 19:42 - Sep 23 with 1492 viewsjasper_T

We on 19:33 - Sep 23 by Bluebird

I think that was just a line from the movie trailer.
Login to get fewer ads

We on 19:46 - Sep 23 with 1484 viewsjacktheripper

We on 12:39 - Sep 23 by _

Has anyone on the Trust had access to the club accounts since relegation?
We on 21:19 - Sep 23 with 1422 views_

We on 19:46 - Sep 23 by jacktheripper

Has anyone on the Trust had access to the club accounts since relegation?

Yes, they had them until July

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

We on 21:24 - Sep 23 with 1418 viewsexiledclaseboy

We on 21:19 - Sep 23 by _

Yes, they had them until July

June.

Poll: Tory leader

We on 21:59 - Sep 23 with 1380 views_

We on 21:24 - Sep 23 by exiledclaseboy

June.

End of June is July dumbass.

We on 22:17 - Sep 23 with 1369 viewslonglostjack

We on 21:59 - Sep 23 by _

So the last accounts seen were for June. July and August management accounts not disclosed to a major shareholder. I’m sure they have a perfectly good explanation.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

We on 22:17 - Sep 23 with 1368 viewsMoscowJack

Either way, the fact that they always had access to the accounts and now suddenly they don't comes across as more than a just suspicious, doesn't it?

If you've got nothing to hide, you don't try to hide anything!

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

We on 22:24 - Sep 23 with 1352 viewsexiledclaseboy

Poll: Tory leader

We on 23:13 - Sep 23 with 1299 views_

We on 22:17 - Sep 23 by MoscowJack

Either way, the fact that they always had access to the accounts and now suddenly they don't comes across as more than a just suspicious, doesn't it?

If you've got nothing to hide, you don't try to hide anything!

What is the reason for them not seeing it when before they did? Be nice if someone could actually answer this so people don't have to speculate.

We on 03:31 - Sep 24 with 1243 viewsmajorraglan

Bony is allegedly on £5m per season, so if Dyer, Routledge, Narsing, Fer, Naghton and Olson are all on £25k per week that totals £12m, leaving approximately £30m of the parachute payments plus the commercial income from ticket sales, sponsorship etc. CP and HJ salaries are probably around £1.3m plus then there are manager and player salaries for the rest of the squad, I would be surprised if players like Borja, Ayew x2 were having wages subsidised etc. On top of the parachute payments there is the income from the sale of players, was that £30m?

While there have been significant cuts, I reckon a lot of the money will have been absorbed by the “losses” incurred on some transfer deals, £10m rumoured on Clucas etc, so the financial situation is not clear cut.

Cuts had to be made, all things considered Potter and the ram are doing well, I had hoped though there would have been a little strength in depth added because with a bit of extra quality I think they could really make a mark on this league.
We on 05:06 - Sep 24 with 1231 viewsdameedna

Probably a whole team.
Nords. Naughts. VDH. Olsson. Dyer. Narsingh. Fer. Carroll. Routs. Montero. Bony.
Would need to borrow to keep paying.
We on 10:08 - Sep 24 with 1161 viewsLoyal

We on 03:31 - Sep 24 by majorraglan

Bony is allegedly on £5m per season, so if Dyer, Routledge, Narsing, Fer, Naghton and Olson are all on £25k per week that totals £12m, leaving approximately £30m of the parachute payments plus the commercial income from ticket sales, sponsorship etc. CP and HJ salaries are probably around £1.3m plus then there are manager and player salaries for the rest of the squad, I would be surprised if players like Borja, Ayew x2 were having wages subsidised etc. On top of the parachute payments there is the income from the sale of players, was that £30m?

While there have been significant cuts, I reckon a lot of the money will have been absorbed by the “losses” incurred on some transfer deals, £10m rumoured on Clucas etc, so the financial situation is not clear cut.

Cuts had to be made, all things considered Potter and the ram are doing well, I had hoped though there would have been a little strength in depth added because with a bit of extra quality I think they could really make a mark on this league.

This is what happen s when you buy shares in a football club believing the chairman can wheel and deal and make you profit without having to invest.

This alone proves the Americans as fcking soft heads.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

We on 12:19 - Sep 24 with 1133 viewsjasper_T

We on 03:31 - Sep 24 by majorraglan

Borja's wages are being subsidised. Bottom half La Liga clubs can't afford what we're paying him.

Andre Ayew's are too, but by no more than the up front fee we got so it all evens out.
We on 18:15 - Sep 24 with 1050 viewsangryjack

We on 12:19 - Sep 24 by jasper_T

Borja's wages are being subsidised. Bottom half La Liga clubs can't afford what we're paying him.

Andre Ayew's are too, but by no more than the up front fee we got so it all evens out.

Wtf do you know anpbout the finances of last liga clubs and what they pay their players
We on 21:49 - Sep 24 with 1012 viewsjasper_T

We on 18:15 - Sep 24 by angryjack

Wtf do you know anpbout the finances of last liga clubs and what they pay their players

Alaves' annual income is about the same as ours is now. They get a much smaller slice of TV money than British teams do. They have to compete with the Barcas and Madrids while offering sub-Championship wages.

He's not a key player or major signing for them. They're not paying him his £30+k/week on their own
We on 03:36 - Sep 25 with 955 viewsmajorraglan

We on 21:49 - Sep 24 by jasper_T

Alaves' annual income is about the same as ours is now. They get a much smaller slice of TV money than British teams do. They have to compete with the Barcas and Madrids while offering sub-Championship wages.

He's not a key player or major signing for them. They're not paying him his £30+k/week on their own

They are doing well n the pitch though, 3rd place at the moment but it is early days.
We on 06:49 - Sep 25 with 902 viewsangryjack

We on 21:49 - Sep 24 by jasper_T

The average wage in la liga is 36000 pound a week so you never know
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024