Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Villa Away? 05:38 - Sep 23 with 2393 viewsSA4

Looking to get some tickets for the game before they go on general sale and the link on the website doesn’t show any tickets available, surely this is a website error and we haven’t sold out already? Maybe I’m being stupid but is there anyone better informed than me? Cheers
Villa Away? on 10:43 - Sep 23 with 2299 viewsbuilthjack

We normally take the full 3000 to Villa

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Villa Away? on 15:23 - Sep 23 with 2210 viewsSA4

Villa Away? on 10:43 - Sep 23 by builthjack

We normally take the full 3000 to Villa

Wouldn’t have sold the whole lot before it’s even gone on general would we?
Villa Away? on 16:18 - Sep 23 with 2176 viewsLoyal

Villa Away? on 15:23 - Sep 23 by SA4

Don't give someone another chance to be negative.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Villa Away? on 16:27 - Sep 23 with 2165 views3swan

Are you checking blocks P or Q

When I ordered on Monday it said none available for P but there were for Q

I think P is upper tier and Q lower
Villa Away? on 17:28 - Sep 23 with 2121 viewsbennytee

Yeah same problem here, looks like it's sold out
Villa Away? on 17:30 - Sep 23 with 2114 viewsraynor94

Just checked, no tickets available

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Villa Away? on 17:34 - Sep 23 with 2103 viewsbennytee

Villa Away? on 17:30 - Sep 23 by raynor94

wonder how many our allocation was?
Villa Away? on 17:40 - Sep 23 with 2093 viewsLoyal

This is a prime example ' not pointing the finger right at you) of the general feeling amongst Swansea fans. The parochial Jack is still pondering their own self held belief the club is gone. Well, fcking news time, we have had 7 years in the Premier league, 8 year old kids when we got promoted are 16, those that watch Premier league football will pick up on the swans. Prime example and according to my mate a quarter of the support at Boro were English, he spoke to three lads from Stockton who have been swans fans for 4 years since meeting in school. No swansea connection. I spoke to some Bristol lads last year, same response. People are too quick to do us down, those seven premier league years earned the club a fan base in and outside of Wales Cardiff and their empty seats can only dream about.

Next time mate, think fast, you will probably get tickets still, but don't believe all this small club bollocks. Swansea fans are everywhere, it's because we won a major trophy whilst playing to a worldwide audience every week.

I'm surprised people can't grasp this.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Login to get fewer ads

Villa Away? on 17:55 - Sep 23 with 2068 viewsawayjack

Villa Away? on 17:40 - Sep 23 by Loyal

This is a prime example ' not pointing the finger right at you) of the general feeling amongst Swansea fans. The parochial Jack is still pondering their own self held belief the club is gone. Well, fcking news time, we have had 7 years in the Premier league, 8 year old kids when we got promoted are 16, those that watch Premier league football will pick up on the swans. Prime example and according to my mate a quarter of the support at Boro were English, he spoke to three lads from Stockton who have been swans fans for 4 years since meeting in school. No swansea connection. I spoke to some Bristol lads last year, same response. People are too quick to do us down, those seven premier league years earned the club a fan base in and outside of Wales Cardiff and their empty seats can only dream about.

Next time mate, think fast, you will probably get tickets still, but don't believe all this small club bollocks. Swansea fans are everywhere, it's because we won a major trophy whilst playing to a worldwide audience every week.

Correct. I’ve bumped into swans fans from all over the UK, many with either small or no links to the city itself.
Villa Away? on 17:58 - Sep 23 with 2066 viewssainthelens

Villa Away? on 17:40 - Sep 23 by Loyal

Best post for a long time.
Villa Away? on 18:04 - Sep 23 with 2051 viewsbuilthjack

A wake up call perhaps to get away tickets early

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Villa Away? on 18:13 - Sep 23 with 2036 views3swan

Villa Away? on 17:30 - Sep 23 by raynor94

Don't they keep an allocation for general sale?

Maybe sale has now been blocked until general sale tomorrow?
Villa Away? on 18:31 - Sep 23 with 2007 viewsFireboy2

Villa Away? on 18:13 - Sep 23 by 3swan

Don't they keep an allocation for general sale?

Maybe sale has now been blocked until general sale tomorrow?

I got our tickets last monday when they went on sale to JA members

They were lower tier when i specifically clicked upper tier so i rang the club,the lady told me that i can change the tiers tomorrow so i suspect tickets for the upper tier will go on sale tomorrow
Villa Away? on 19:37 - Sep 23 with 1961 viewsLoyal

Villa Away? on 18:31 - Sep 23 by Fireboy2

I got our tickets last monday when they went on sale to JA members

They were lower tier when i specifically clicked upper tier so i rang the club,the lady told me that i can change the tiers tomorrow so i suspect tickets for the upper tier will go on sale tomorrow

I hope so for all those Jacks who are keen to go, but our support is far bigger than it ever has been and people should factor this in to their plans, especially for villa which is a decent day out.

Villa Away? on 20:01 - Sep 23 with 1928 viewslibertyx

They have definitely sold tickets for the upper stand.
I bought mine Tuesday hoping to get the upper tier but it wasn't available so bought lower in case we didn't take full allocation. Speaking to friends on bus to Middlesborough some had bought tickets for Upper Tier on Wednesday.
Possible they are holding tickets back for general sale or genuinely have sold out.
Villa Away? on 20:06 - Sep 23 with 1916 viewsbyron

Villa Away? on 17:58 - Sep 23 by sainthelens

Best post for a long time.

The mushrooms are out I see

Benny

Villa Away? on 10:16 - Sep 24 with 1757 viewsTailGunner

Initial 1435 sold out - extra allocation now on sale.
Villa Away? on 10:24 - Sep 24 with 1740 viewsLoyal

Villa Away? on 20:06 - Sep 23 by byron

The mushrooms are out I see

514 mushrooms at Middlesboro.
Best supported club in wales, I keep telling you.

Villa Away? on 12:40 - Sep 24 with 1665 viewspencoedjack

Villa Away? on 10:16 - Sep 24 by TailGunner

Initial 1435 sold out - extra allocation now on sale.

At least 10% of those tickets have been sold to people east of Porthvawl
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024