Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Morrisons home delivery 13:55 - Sep 23 with 4497 viewsJack11

Went down the morfa yesterday and saw a fleet of liveried vans outside Morrisons, looks like they are getting on the home delivery bandwagon. Personally I like Morrisons products but it’s location is not conducive for us to do our shopping there. I’d probably use their home delivery as I’m fed up with Asda and Tesco. Thoughts on your grocery shopping habits, home delivery yay or nay? My other half tends to get the weekly shop via Aldi, Tesco and Asda which sounds a pain really!!
Morrisons home delivery on 14:09 - Sep 23 with 4463 viewsProfessor

Morrisons has a home delivery service run by Ocado. We have used it a lot but recently stopped ( we had a monthly pass for 8 quid). We stopped as it became erratic with late deliveries and missing or broken items. Good selection including a huge range of world foods. Have Aldi and Sainsbury’s within 5 minutes and can get Waitrose deliveries here too. Also have deliveries from Iceland for frozen etc.
Morrisons home delivery on 16:25 - Sep 23 with 4355 viewsLoyal

I fcking hate liver.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Morrisons home delivery on 19:09 - Sep 23 with 4226 viewsCatullus

I don't do home shopping for food, we tried it once but there were things missing and the sunstitutes weren't right, the delivery was late which caused us a problem and all things considered....I'd rather go myself!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Morrisons home delivery on 19:25 - Sep 23 with 4210 viewsexiledclaseboy

I live a two minute drive from Tesco in Fforestfach but when we have our shopping delivered they send it from Llanelli. Go figure. As the kids probably don’t say.

Poll: Tory leader

Morrisons home delivery on 19:26 - Sep 23 with 4203 viewsLoyal

Morrisons home delivery on 19:25 - Sep 23 by exiledclaseboy

I live a two minute drive from Tesco in Fforestfach but when we have our shopping delivered they send it from Llanelli. Go figure. As the kids probably don’t say.

It's 'shaped'

Is the latest ting.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Morrisons home delivery on 19:30 - Sep 23 with 4202 viewsexiledclaseboy

Morrisons home delivery on 19:26 - Sep 23 by Loyal

It's 'shaped'

Is the latest ting.

Wassat mean?

Morrisons home delivery on 19:31 - Sep 23 with 4190 viewsLoyal

Morrisons home delivery on 19:30 - Sep 23 by exiledclaseboy

Wassat mean?

Something that is fckd up I believe.

Morrisons home delivery on 19:35 - Sep 23 with 4187 viewsexiledclaseboy

Morrisons home delivery on 19:31 - Sep 23 by Loyal

Something that is fckd up I believe.

Kids eh.

Login to get fewer ads

Morrisons home delivery on 19:38 - Sep 23 with 4173 viewsLoyal

Morrisons home delivery on 19:35 - Sep 23 by exiledclaseboy

Kids eh.

They are shaped.

Morrisons home delivery on 19:51 - Sep 23 with 4148 viewsJack11

I know that Asda in llamsamlet deliver as far away as Tregaron/aberaeron area, which is strange and makes you wonder how they are making any money from that. I’m not sure what condition the food is in by the time it’s made its way there and how Asda are making anything but a loss!
Morrisons home delivery on 20:18 - Sep 23 with 4109 viewssquarebear

Waitrose deliveries come from Barry so I guess that’s a similar sort of distance?

Actually a word in favour of Waitrose deliveries. If you order summat and they’ve only got it with a near-expiry date they’ll give it to you free. It’s great.
Morrisons home delivery on 20:56 - Sep 23 with 4078 viewscmajack

Morrisons home delivery on 20:18 - Sep 23 by squarebear

Waitrose deliveries come from Barry so I guess that’s a similar sort of distance?

Actually a word in favour of Waitrose deliveries. If you order summat and they’ve only got it with a near-expiry date they’ll give it to you free. It’s great.

Have been having Waitrose deliveries for over a year now, due to the fact my wife can't get her yoghurt in any of the 4 major supermarkets here. Always delivered on time and been very polite and helpful. When you place your order just put no substitutes please and if they haven't got an item you ordered they won't charge you. Very rarely have anything missing though. Only use them as a rule to purchase things on offer so not paying any more than other supermarkets.
Morrisons home delivery on 23:07 - Sep 23 with 4021 viewsProfessor

Morrisons home delivery on 20:18 - Sep 23 by squarebear

Ours come from Chester and yes, excellent including free of short-dated. Sign up for the loyalty card and frequently get money off deliveries
Morrisons home delivery on 00:32 - Sep 24 with 3977 viewsJack123

Went to Morrisons down the Morfa, about a month or so ago, it was like a ghost town compared to what it used to be like! Thing that amazes me about this place is the freezers, they have not worked properly for at least 2 years, always loads of water everywhere, hazard cones all over, and long snake like sponges in front of the freezers mopping up the water, a few times we have picked stuff up from the freezer and it's going soft..

libera nos a malo

Morrisons home delivery on 09:44 - Sep 24 with 3872 viewswaynekerr55

Morrisons home delivery on 23:07 - Sep 23 by Professor

Ours come from Chester and yes, excellent including free of short-dated. Sign up for the loyalty card and frequently get money off deliveries

Don't forget your reusable cup!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Morrisons home delivery on 13:11 - Sep 24 with 3808 viewsAguycalledJack

Morrisons home delivery on 16:25 - Sep 23 by Loyal

I fcking hate liver.

Nice with a bit of bacon and onion. Maybe chuck in some kidney as well.
Morrisons home delivery on 14:09 - Sep 25 with 3675 viewsJimmyGilligan

I've had my shopping delivered exclusively for years, cant remember the last time I even went into asda/tesco etc. Very, very rarely have problems. Last order I placed was about 3 hours later than planned, but that's the first time that's ever happened. I wouldn't be without it. I used to use Tesco but there started to be that the earliest slot available would be about 3-4 days after placing the order. There's always next day available with Asda.

If you're going to do it I recommend going through http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk it points out to you if there are cheaper products or better deals than you've chosen, saving some money.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024