Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brendan 16:05 - Sep 23 with 3027 viewsraynor94

On the phone to Tan as we speak

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Brendan on 20:17 - Sep 23 with 697 viewsSwanjaxs

Brendan on 20:13 - Sep 23 by longlostjack

“Had to register to vent my spleen. We are doomed aren't we?? Bottom again....rudderless at every level....at least huwie will still be smiling in from his holiday home......is there any point in blowing cash on new signings? We need to be focused on the league we will be in next season with this shower that league will be daunting.”

Byron’s first post bless him.
[Post edited 23 Sep 2018 20:14]

Haha what a bulb! I doubt if he's got the brass neck to post on here after this! 😂😂😂 ( well not under his present username anyway) 👏👏👏👏👏

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Brendan on 20:19 - Sep 23 with 687 viewsbyron

Brendan on 20:17 - Sep 23 by Swanjaxs

Haha what a bulb! I doubt if he's got the brass neck to post on here after this! 😂😂😂 ( well not under his present username anyway) 👏👏👏👏👏

I think it’s brilliant, I’m going to start doing the lottery. A visionary

Burnley (H) D
Spurs (A) L
Fulham (H) W
Liverpool (A) L
Leicester (H) W
Brighton and Hove Albion (H) D

8 points

Benny

Brendan on 20:21 - Sep 23 with 676 viewsSwanjaxs

Brendan on 20:19 - Sep 23 by byron

I think it’s brilliant, I’m going to start doing the lottery. A visionary

Burnley (H) D
Spurs (A) L
Fulham (H) W
Liverpool (A) L
Leicester (H) W
Brighton and Hove Albion (H) D

8 points

8pts! .....never mind the lottery I'd book yourself an appointment with Alcoholics Anonymous 😂😂😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Brendan on 20:22 - Sep 23 with 670 viewsbyron

Brendan on 20:13 - Sep 23 by longlostjack

“Had to register to vent my spleen. We are doomed aren't we?? Bottom again....rudderless at every level....at least huwie will still be smiling in from his holiday home......is there any point in blowing cash on new signings? We need to be focused on the league we will be in next season with this shower that league will be daunting.”

Byron’s first post bless him.
[Post edited 23 Sep 2018 20:14]

It scares me looking back, sometimes I forget what I am. I don’t no why I bother wasting my time trying to educate. I’m light years ahead, like ccfc over scfc eh

Benny

Brendan on 20:27 - Sep 23 with 658 viewsSwanjaxs

Brendan on 20:22 - Sep 23 by byron

It scares me looking back, sometimes I forget what I am. I don’t no why I bother wasting my time trying to educate. I’m light years ahead, like ccfc over scfc eh

Mate your a fraud, outed for being a plastic Cardiff fan and pretending to be a Jack ... all in one day, I actually feel a bit sorry for you... do you not think you've embarrassed yourself on here enough already? Enough now yea? Give it up mun 👍

Brendan on 20:30 - Sep 23 with 649 viewslonglostjack

Brendan on 20:22 - Sep 23 by byron

Face it Byron. You came on to this site pretending to be a Jack and were worried that we were going to get relegated in the season that we didn’t. Nostradamus you are not. Just a bit thick.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Brendan on 20:31 - Sep 23 with 647 viewsbyron

Brendan on 20:21 - Sep 23 by Swanjaxs

8pts! .....never mind the lottery I'd book yourself an appointment with Alcoholics Anonymous 😂😂😂

I don’t drink much, see the thread in the other mb.

Benny

Brendan on 20:34 - Sep 23 with 637 viewsbyron

Brendan on 20:27 - Sep 23 by Swanjaxs

Mate your a fraud, outed for being a plastic Cardiff fan and pretending to be a Jack ... all in one day, I actually feel a bit sorry for you... do you not think you've embarrassed yourself on here enough already? Enough now yea? Give it up mun 👍

I’m the opposite of plastic and stay away from the glory games, big clubs. Done more grounds than you for sure and follow my country abroad which we all know most jacks don’t. On the contrary, my early posts are superb, I love em.

Benny

Login to get fewer ads

Brendan on 20:40 - Sep 23 with 615 viewsSwanjaxs

Brendan on 20:34 - Sep 23 by byron

I’m the opposite of plastic and stay away from the glory games, big clubs. Done more grounds than you for sure and follow my country abroad which we all know most jacks don’t. On the contrary, my early posts are superb, I love em.

Done more grounds than me? Bit of an assumption that... I might have done 1, I might have done a 1,000? Tell you what I've never done though butt..... I've never pretended to be a Cardiff fan on a Cardiff message board.... that would be weird... and perhaps a little bit creepy
[Post edited 23 Sep 2018 20:43]

Brendan on 20:43 - Sep 23 with 605 viewsraynor94

Brendan on 20:40 - Sep 23 by Swanjaxs

Done more grounds than me? Bit of an assumption that... I might have done 1, I might have done a 1,000? Tell you what I've never done though butt..... I've never pretended to be a Cardiff fan on a Cardiff message board.... that would be weird... and perhaps a little bit creepy
[Post edited 23 Sep 2018 20:43]

Byron, is becoming a bit of a concern.

There's help out there I hope he seeks it

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Brendan on 20:47 - Sep 23 with 599 viewsSwanjaxs

Brendan on 20:30 - Sep 23 by longlostjack

Face it Byron. You came on to this site pretending to be a Jack and were worried that we were going to get relegated in the season that we didn’t. Nostradamus you are not. Just a bit thick.

Honestly though mate Bywrong is comedy gold ain't he! And fair play he'll keep on digging himself a hole every time.... he's Planet Swans very own Benny Hawkins (aka Crossroads) 😂😂

Brendan on 20:57 - Sep 23 with 587 viewslonglostjack

Brendan on 20:47 - Sep 23 by Swanjaxs

Honestly though mate Bywrong is comedy gold ain't he! And fair play he'll keep on digging himself a hole every time.... he's Planet Swans very own Benny Hawkins (aka Crossroads) 😂😂

You’re right. I’ve changed my mind. Byron the cuckoo should be encouraged to post. Comedy gold he is.
[Post edited 23 Sep 2018 20:58]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Brendan on 17:48 - Sep 24 with 455 viewsbyron

Brendan on 20:57 - Sep 23 by longlostjack

You’re right. I’ve changed my mind. Byron the cuckoo should be encouraged to post. Comedy gold he is.
[Post edited 23 Sep 2018 20:58]

Thanks I do get pm saying as much. Whilst many other bluebirds appeared on here to gloat on your relegation, I didn’t, yet still get shovel fulls. I speak it as it is, I don’t dress it up. Life’s not easy, there is no easy rd, you either get on it or you are lost. Ignore me if you can’t take it that’s what the function is for

Benny

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024