Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brendan 16:05 - Sep 23 with 3026 viewsraynor94

On the phone to Tan as we speak

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Brendan on 17:05 - Sep 23 with 2170 viewsHighjack

He’s always had that dodgy tan.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Brendan on 17:12 - Sep 23 with 2135 viewssainthelens

What a stupid thread. Surely tongue in cheek. Why the fck would he go from winning every league game ( start of this season aside) to losing every game?
Brendan on 17:28 - Sep 23 with 2039 viewspencoedjack

Brendan on 17:12 - Sep 23 by sainthelens

What a stupid thread. Surely tongue in cheek. Why the fck would he go from winning every league game ( start of this season aside) to losing every game?

Mid table in a tin pot league SH

His ego wouldn’t allow him to go to the Basseys, anyway they are happy to go down with Colin W anker
Brendan on 17:29 - Sep 23 with 2038 viewsraynor94

And there was me thinking the wink would give it away, but on a serious note it's certainly starting to implode at Celtic for him.

Can certainly see back in the Prem before the end of the season, and with a much better gig than Cardiff

Brendan on 17:32 - Sep 23 with 2014 viewssainthelens

Brendan on 17:29 - Sep 23 by raynor94

And there was me thinking the wink would give it away, but on a serious note it's certainly starting to implode at Celtic for him.

Can certainly see back in the Prem before the end of the season, and with a much better gig than Cardiff

Now I would have a sneaky shekel on Pochetino going and him stepping in there.
Brendan on 17:37 - Sep 23 with 1994 viewsbluey_the_blue

You think? Pochettino going to Man Yoo I could well see, will fit in there having never won anything...

I'm not convinced Rodgers has the status some are thinking. Don't see he's done a better job than say Eddie Howe. Will Prem chairmen view his Celtic achievements that high? Dominating a one team league - and now struggling?
Brendan on 17:43 - Sep 23 with 1963 viewsraynor94

How about Everton, because I honestly believe Silva is a bit of a charlatan

Brendan on 17:47 - Sep 23 with 1946 viewspencoedjack

Brendan on 17:43 - Sep 23 by raynor94

I agree

Don’t see what the fuss is about with him
Login to get fewer ads

Brendan on 17:48 - Sep 23 with 1942 viewssainthelens

Brendan on 17:43 - Sep 23 by raynor94

Can't see that Rayns..they look a better outfit than last year...plus he's only just arrived.
Brendan on 17:50 - Sep 23 with 1932 viewsLoyal

Brendan on 17:28 - Sep 23 by pencoedjack

Mid table in a tin pot league SH

His ego wouldn’t allow him to go to the Basseys, anyway they are happy to go down with Colin W anker

It would ruin his career, apart from the fact he pledged himself to celtic recently.

Brendan Rodgers FFS, he isn't as stupid as to join Cardiff as he would Rochdale.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Brendan on 17:50 - Sep 23 with 1932 viewsbyron

Brendan on 17:48 - Sep 23 by sainthelens

Can't see that Rayns..they look a better outfit than last year...plus he's only just arrived.

Maybe we need someone to take us to the next level, you are right saint Brendan 👌

Benny

Brendan on 17:55 - Sep 23 with 1909 viewsbluey_the_blue

Brendan on 17:50 - Sep 23 by Loyal

It would ruin his career, apart from the fact he pledged himself to celtic recently.

Brendan Rodgers FFS, he isn't as stupid as to join Cardiff as he would Rochdale.

His career?

Seems he's lost the players at Celtic. He's no Mourinho, who can at least point to his historical record to justify getting roles where he ends up f*cking up in the 2nd/3rd season.
Brendan on 17:56 - Sep 23 with 1899 viewssainthelens

Brendan on 17:50 - Sep 23 by byron

Maybe we need someone to take us to the next level, you are right saint Brendan 👌

Jesus wept....Keep up you dull cvnt..
Brendan on 18:01 - Sep 23 with 1862 viewsLoyal

Brendan on 17:50 - Sep 23 by byron

Vast majority of our previous managers like Martinez, Rodgers, Sousa etc... Before the decline in judgement have gone on to much better and more successful things.

Not sure where the children's home orderly, smokey fire bloke, Malky Way or Ole Hardy are now but the radar had better be a good one.

Smaller in every way Byron mate, support, players, signings, trophies, success, victories at the highest level, the list goes on. Accept it, have a lovely Sunday Evening with a bowl of condensed milk and a tin of fruit cocktail, these losses are killing you.

Your in exalted company talking to Jacks I know, but it's glaringly obvious your own club aren't giving you anything near the exciting journey we have had. Come on over son, let's get it out in to the open.

YOU LOVE US!

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Brendan on 18:05 - Sep 23 with 1852 viewspencoedjack

Brendan on 18:01 - Sep 23 by Loyal

Vast majority of our previous managers like Martinez, Rodgers, Sousa etc... Before the decline in judgement have gone on to much better and more successful things.

Not sure where the children's home orderly, smokey fire bloke, Malky Way or Ole Hardy are now but the radar had better be a good one.

Smaller in every way Byron mate, support, players, signings, trophies, success, victories at the highest level, the list goes on. Accept it, have a lovely Sunday Evening with a bowl of condensed milk and a tin of fruit cocktail, these losses are killing you.

Your in exalted company talking to Jacks I know, but it's glaringly obvious your own club aren't giving you anything near the exciting journey we have had. Come on over son, let's get it out in to the open.

YOU LOVE US!

Brendan on 18:11 - Sep 23 with 1814 viewslonglostjack

YOU LOVE US!

Condensed milk and tin of fruit cocktail in the cold front room that was only ever used on Sundays and for funerals ! 😂😂

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Brendan on 18:12 - Sep 23 with 1810 viewsSwanjaxs

Brendan going nowhere, there for 10 in a row .... 🇨🇮🍀😎

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Brendan on 18:37 - Sep 23 with 1722 viewsraynor94

Brendan on 18:12 - Sep 23 by Swanjaxs

Brendan going nowhere, there for 10 in a row .... 🇨🇮🍀😎

The bubble has burst, surprise surprise, Celtic have greedy owners.

Refused to back him over Mcginn, even after they sold Dembele, out bid by Villa!

Gerrard is the new kid on the block, if not this season, definitely next year, when Brendan won't be there

Brendan on 19:10 - Sep 23 with 1609 viewsbyron

YOU LOVE US!

Yes you had your time, 3 very good managers like I often said. I doubt that will ever happen again.
A few good years, last 3 terrible no? No biggy. Just another Wigan is how you are viewed in all honesty. We are both championship clubs pitting our wits against the mass corporations like the 1 billion pound club we faced yesterday.
We will strive to stay at this level, as will you at yours. We will see in a few months how that will turn out. Until then, fun and games.

Benny

Brendan on 19:18 - Sep 23 with 1590 viewssainthelens

Brendan on 19:10 - Sep 23 by byron

Yes you had your time, 3 very good managers like I often said. I doubt that will ever happen again.
A few good years, last 3 terrible no? No biggy. Just another Wigan is how you are viewed in all honesty. We are both championship clubs pitting our wits against the mass corporations like the 1 billion pound club we faced yesterday.
We will strive to stay at this level, as will you at yours. We will see in a few months how that will turn out. Until then, fun and games.

You won't have to wait a few months. Weeks maybe.
Brendan on 19:23 - Sep 23 with 1569 viewsSwanjaxs

Give over ffs! You'll be down by February and Colin Wànker will be gone by Christmas

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Brendan on 19:25 - Sep 23 with 1557 viewsLoyal

I'm sorry mate but it's the Cardiff way of belittling Swansea, just another Wigan.
Its old hat, it's just comparing one major trophy winner with another. Resistance is futile.

Brendan on 20:01 - Sep 23 with 1471 viewsbyron

Brendan on 19:23 - Sep 23 by Swanjaxs

Give over ffs! You'll be down by February and Colin Wànker will be gone by Christmas

I heard, saintbrendan is coming in he? 😂😂

Benny

Brendan on 20:08 - Sep 23 with 1449 viewsSwanjaxs

Brendan on 20:01 - Sep 23 by byron

In your dreams 😂 that poisoned dwarf Bellend will be your next leader 😂 bookmark this if you want butty bach 👍

Brendan on 20:13 - Sep 23 with 1427 viewslonglostjack

Brendan on 20:01 - Sep 23 by byron

“Had to register to vent my spleen. We are doomed aren't we?? Bottom again....rudderless at every level....at least huwie will still be smiling in from his holiday home......is there any point in blowing cash on new signings? We need to be focused on the league we will be in next season with this shower that league will be daunting.”

Byron’s first post bless him.
[Post edited 23 Sep 2018 20:14]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024