Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
With just three wins from nine games 17:27 - Sep 23 with 4506 viewsswancity

And a pathetic seven goals scored and in 14th position of a decidedly mediocre yet competitive League our fans seem easily pleased.
Its fairly poor standard stuff isn't it.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

With just three wins from nine games on 17:31 - Sep 23 with 3297 viewsLoyal

Problem is scoring goals, the league is there for the taking.
We have been lucky, especially last Saturday at home, very unlucky Tuesday and carried on that with a very decent result yesterday. Taken in isolation all the games to a reasonable level have been fine, collectively as a season to date it is slightly worrying, how the fck Potter has us as high as 14th to me is pure wizardry.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

With just three wins from nine games on 17:32 - Sep 23 with 3300 viewsbuilthjack

I think the fans are pleased with the effort put in by the players, and the coach.
Considering almost every player worth anything in the transfer and loan market was shipped out, and sod all spent, we are doing reasonably well. That's why fans are pleased.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

With just three wins from nine games on 17:41 - Sep 23 with 3270 viewsswancity

With just three wins from nine games on 17:32 - Sep 23 by builthjack

I think the fans are pleased with the effort put in by the players, and the coach.
Considering almost every player worth anything in the transfer and loan market was shipped out, and sod all spent, we are doing reasonably well. That's why fans are pleased.

Pleased at the 'effort'' when that's the absolute minimum requirement ?

The demise of the playing standard at the club is most alarming and yet not surprising when off field stuff has taken priority over team strengthening and building.

It's sad to see. Relegation looks a decent bet. Still pleased as long as everyone on the pitch is putting effort in?

With just three wins from nine games on 17:43 - Sep 23 with 3237 viewsLoyal

With just three wins from nine games on 17:41 - Sep 23 by swancity

The demise of the playing standard at the club is most alarming and yet not surprising when off field stuff has taken priority over team strengthening and building.

It's sad to see. Relegation looks a decent bet. Still pleased as long as everyone on the pitch is putting effort in?

I don't think even if we try shooting at our own goal every game we would go down.
Relegation happens to shit teams, this is not a shit team.
The next series of games will show this.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

With just three wins from nine games on 18:05 - Sep 23 with 3154 viewsbuilthjack

Believe me, this group of players give 100%.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

With just three wins from nine games on 18:06 - Sep 23 with 3143 viewsperplex

With just three wins from nine games on 17:43 - Sep 23 by Loyal

I don't think even if we try shooting at our own goal every game we would go down.
Relegation happens to shit teams, this is not a shit team.
The next series of games will show this.

Our fans talk the talk but certainly do not walk the walk so many are so niave and gullable it beggers belief.
[Post edited 23 Sep 2018 18:08]
With just three wins from nine games on 18:10 - Sep 23 with 3110 viewsswancity

With just three wins from nine games on 18:05 - Sep 23 by builthjack

Believe me, this group of players give 100%.

Gosh. Professional football team giving 100%.

With just three wins from nine games on 18:11 - Sep 23 with 3106 viewsQJumpingJack

Potter and the team have done very well this season.

if the owners and HJ had backed Potter we would easily be Top 6 now. That is the only disappointment so far.
Login to get fewer ads

With just three wins from nine games on 18:13 - Sep 23 with 3077 viewsWhiterockin

With just three wins from nine games on 18:10 - Sep 23 by swancity

If they had given 100% last season we wouldn't have gone down.
With just three wins from nine games on 18:13 - Sep 23 with 3086 viewsploppy

I don't know what you're watching but I'm seeing elements of the playing style returning. And it's even better to see young players playing that style. We played some very nice stuff against Sheff Utd, Leeds, Millwall (against the odds), Stoke and even Boro. It's more than just effort. If you can't see it, then fine.

On top of that, we look quite solid at the back, so even though we're not scoring many goals we're not conceding either.
With just three wins from nine games on 18:19 - Sep 23 with 3059 viewsbuilthjack

With just three wins from nine games on 18:10 - Sep 23 by swancity

It hasn't happened for a few seasons.

With just three wins from nine games on 18:23 - Sep 23 with 3023 viewsTailGunner

This geezer craves attention. Always has if he's the bald chap I'm thinking of?

Massive pride in what we are trying to do, especially with these young pups.

Still to put our best 11 out, but that is coming fast.

Troll
With just three wins from nine games on 18:32 - Sep 23 with 2975 viewsswancity

With just three wins from nine games on 18:23 - Sep 23 by TailGunner

Troll

Just giving an honest view as I see things, baldy or not. Congratulations on having hair.

If you're happy with the massive downward steps that the club has taken then that's fine. This pride you mention. In trying to do something. What?

With just three wins from nine games on 18:38 - Sep 23 with 2955 viewsraynor94

With just three wins from nine games on 18:23 - Sep 23 by TailGunner

Troll

Sums things up perfectly. Great post

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

With just three wins from nine games on 18:42 - Sep 23 with 2933 viewsFireboy2

With just three wins from nine games on 18:11 - Sep 23 by QJumpingJack

Potter and the team have done very well this season.

if the owners and HJ had backed Potter we would easily be Top 6 now. That is the only disappointment so far.

In a nutshell QJJ
With just three wins from nine games on 18:50 - Sep 23 with 2883 viewsTailGunner

With just three wins from nine games on 18:32 - Sep 23 by swancity

Just giving an honest view as I see things, baldy or not. Congratulations on having hair.

If you're happy with the massive downward steps that the club has taken then that's fine. This pride you mention. In trying to do something. What?

Massive downward steps since when??
On the pitch we are making decent strides in getting back to what we were.

5 off top.

If you're talking off the pitch I agree, but that's not what your whinge was about
With just three wins from nine games on 19:26 - Sep 23 with 2742 viewsSWAND

We are 3pts off 4th and we’ve already played the “bigger names” in the league at least once.
I’m very happy with what I’ve seen so far, plus we’re not playing our fulll strength side.
With just three wins from nine games on 19:30 - Sep 23 with 2707 viewsLoyal

With just three wins from nine games on 18:06 - Sep 23 by perplex

Our fans talk the talk but certainly do not walk the walk so many are so niave and gullable it beggers belief.
[Post edited 23 Sep 2018 18:08]

So you agree then?

With just three wins from nine games on 20:29 - Sep 23 with 2543 viewsJack59

It would probably be only three goals scored if it wasn't for Jeff's contribution.
If he's not playing, we'll be lucky to get another 10 goals all season.
With just three wins from nine games on 20:38 - Sep 23 with 2506 viewsswancity

With just three wins from nine games on 18:50 - Sep 23 by TailGunner

Massive downward steps since when??
On the pitch we are making decent strides in getting back to what we were.

5 off top.

If you're talking off the pitch I agree, but that's not what your whinge was about

There is a lack of real quality at the Club. The squad is barely of average Championship standard. The likes of McBurnie is seen as a leading light and saviour.
The downturn in fortunes at the club over the past 2/3 seasons has been alarming. On and off the pitch there's nothing to get excited about when you compare this team with the talent we previously had.
Seven goals from nine games is a hopeless return. If you're happy with the current situation you're easily pleased. The reality is that there's much to be concerned about, on and off the pitch behind the scenes...

With just three wins from nine games on 20:43 - Sep 23 with 2479 viewslonglostjack

With just three wins from nine games on 20:38 - Sep 23 by swancity

There is a lack of real quality at the Club. The squad is barely of average Championship standard. The likes of McBurnie is seen as a leading light and saviour.
The downturn in fortunes at the club over the past 2/3 seasons has been alarming. On and off the pitch there's nothing to get excited about when you compare this team with the talent we previously had.
Seven goals from nine games is a hopeless return. If you're happy with the current situation you're easily pleased. The reality is that there's much to be concerned about, on and off the pitch behind the scenes...

Back the team not the regime.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

With just three wins from nine games on 20:54 - Sep 23 with 2411 viewsBillyChong

The goals need to increase. The Brentford striker has scored more alone this season than we have in total. Dwight Gayle and Rodriguez aren’t far off either.
With just three wins from nine games on 21:00 - Sep 23 with 2393 viewsQJumpingJack

If the board do not match the ambitions of Potter, then Potter will walk. The owners have to deliver in January.
With just three wins from nine games on 21:04 - Sep 23 with 2384 viewsGlyn1

I'm impressed by this team's grit, for example in beating Millwall at their place after conceding the first goal. Also by how complimentary their fans were in the pub afterwards about our passing game.

Like you I was slightly worried about being dragged into a relegation fight but after seeing us against Millwall and Leeds I'm certain that isn't going to happen. There's a quality in our young team that can only improve under Potter.

This season we'll finish comfortably in mid-table and next season who knows?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

With just three wins from nine games on 21:07 - Sep 23 with 2361 viewsCatullus

With just three wins from nine games on 20:38 - Sep 23 by swancity

This has been done to death, revived and put back down again, and again. Many aren't happy with the regime but we are backing the team because they are trying, 100% they are trying. Besides which, we can't add to the squad until January so maybe give it a rest and get behind the manager and players....until January anyway.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024