Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Narsingh 19:15 - Sep 23 with 6478 viewsBillyChong

Apparently there’ll be a six figure fee due to PSV if he makes another two appearances, hence why he’s being kept as far away from the first team as possible.
Narsingh on 19:07 - Sep 24 with 1596 viewsChief

Narsingh on 12:11 - Sep 24 by jasper_T

We were trying to sell/loan out three all summer. All had interest. Narsingh had an offer he turned down.

People complained when we didn't lock down Woods before the deadwood was cleared out of his position, and they complain when we do get the replacements in first.

McKay and Asoro are certainly no better than Dyer and Routledge but they're also a lot cheaper in terms of wages. We can afford them in the Championship.

So the one out, one in policy doesn't apply to wingers? Well yes we were trying to get rid of them, but I had no confidence anyone else would want them. Its hardly the siggy situation is it where we were all certain he was off but refused to sign anyone until the cash had cleared

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Narsingh on 10:55 - Sep 25 with 1465 viewsomarjack

So..

A) Should we keep paying him 1m/year or so in wages without playing him at all, therefore just throwing money down the drain?

B) Or should we have played him, paid PSV few hundred thousands and maybe got something out of him? I don't really rate him at all, but being pacy and experienced, you might think he would be an important option for us on the wings. Especially in a mediocre league like that.

C) Or should we just have released him for free to get rid of his wages? Or maybe accepted a minimal fee. Well surely better than the 1st option. Plus I'm sure few clubs would have been interested.

Our board went with option A of course..throwing money away with no return. Typical, incompetent muppets.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Narsingh on 11:20 - Sep 25 with 1446 viewsLeonWasGod

Narsingh on 10:55 - Sep 25 by omarjack

So..

A) Should we keep paying him 1m/year or so in wages without playing him at all, therefore just throwing money down the drain?

B) Or should we have played him, paid PSV few hundred thousands and maybe got something out of him? I don't really rate him at all, but being pacy and experienced, you might think he would be an important option for us on the wings. Especially in a mediocre league like that.

C) Or should we just have released him for free to get rid of his wages? Or maybe accepted a minimal fee. Well surely better than the 1st option. Plus I'm sure few clubs would have been interested.

Our board went with option A of course..throwing money away with no return. Typical, incompetent muppets.

In the summer, in order of preference:
C) offload, even if cheap
B) play and save on one of the wingers we brought in
A) let rot

Now:
B) play
C) sell in Jan
A) let rot

At any point, the worse option is to do nothing with him. It helps nobody. Unless the only reason he isn't getting in the squad is that he's not good enough (which I find hard to believe given a few of the displays from our other wingers).
Narsingh on 11:39 - Sep 25 with 1431 viewsjasper_T

Narsingh on 10:55 - Sep 25 by omarjack

So..

We went with option c but he turned down the offer we accepted, because he wanted his contract with us paid off first.
Narsingh on 11:41 - Sep 25 with 1429 views34dfgdf54

Narsingh on 11:39 - Sep 25 by jasper_T

We went with option c but he turned down the offer we accepted, because he wanted his contract with us paid off first.

Do you work at the club or something?

You seem to have know alot have alot of conviction in what you're saying. Not a dig by the way, genuine question.
Narsingh on 11:50 - Sep 25 with 1420 viewsjasper_T

Narsingh on 11:41 - Sep 25 by 34dfgdf54

Do you work at the club or something?

You seem to have know alot have alot of conviction in what you're saying. Not a dig by the way, genuine question.

Does Omar work at the club? He's posting with as much conviction as I am. Complete nonsense, obviously, but he's convinced.

Narsingh's link to AEK was widely reported in the press. We sold half the squad at knock down prices, it doesn't take a genius to conclude that was an acceptable option with Narsingh as well. We were trying to get him, Dyer and Routledge out the door right up to the close of the loan window.
Narsingh on 12:08 - Sep 25 with 1394 viewsmajorraglan

Narsingh on 11:39 - Sep 25 by jasper_T

Apparently Sunderland experienced similar issues when they were relegated at the end of last season, their new owner gave an interview where he made reference to this type of behaviour by agents. I had the impression they had a few players on long contracts earning big coin who wanted their contracts paid up, there was also mention that their former Chief Executive had become an agent and was representing some of the players.
Narsingh on 23:10 - Sep 26 with 1118 viewsDJack

Narsingh on 11:50 - Sep 25 by jasper_T

Does Omar work at the club? He's posting with as much conviction as I am. Complete nonsense, obviously, but he's convinced.

Narsingh's link to AEK was widely reported in the press. We sold half the squad at knock down prices, it doesn't take a genius to conclude that was an acceptable option with Narsingh as well. We were trying to get him, Dyer and Routledge out the door right up to the close of the loan window.

You didn't answer the Risca's question, you just deflected it.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Login to get fewer ads

Narsingh on 23:11 - Sep 26 with 1113 viewsjasper_T

Narsingh on 23:10 - Sep 26 by DJack

You're right, I did.
Narsingh on 23:14 - Sep 26 with 1109 viewsomarjack

Narsingh on 23:10 - Sep 26 by DJack

Jasper: "Jeez, Omar is such a bellend who comes up with random sh!t out of his @ss, I'm the only one who knows inside details about the club's affairs"

"Wow Jasper! How are you so insightful? Do you work at the club?"

Jasper: "lol no, But Omar doesn't as well!"

"..."

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Narsingh on 23:19 - Sep 26 with 1102 viewsjasper_T

Narsingh on 23:14 - Sep 26 by omarjack

Jasper: "Jeez, Omar is such a bellend who comes up with random sh!t out of his @ss, I'm the only one who knows inside details about the club's affairs"

"Wow Jasper! How are you so insightful? Do you work at the club?"

Jasper: "lol no, But Omar doesn't as well!"

"..."

I've never called you bellend and I've never claimed to have unique insider knowledge. I just do some research and try to keep informed.

Your posts are a load of shit, though, fair play.
Narsingh on 09:29 - Sep 29 with 893 viewsandrew

the fact he doesn’t want to be here makes this easy.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024