Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
There's never been a better Co-Commentator / Pundit than Wyndham Evans 21:11 - Sep 23 with 560 views_

Whatever we're paying him it's not enough. It's a weird and wonderful feeling watching a Swans match with the co-commentator (and AoC actually) saying everything I'm thinking.

Biased - not one nit. He's bang on he money with everything he says.

LEGEND.

ps Naughton was outstanding yesterday. Vdh several classes above this league and Rodon superb.

Now onto a decent stretch of games, let's capitalise. Wyndham will be shouting us on.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

There's never been a better Co-Commentator / Pundit than Wyndham Evans on 21:24 - Sep 23 with 531 viewsicecoldjack

I'm glad that people.are finally laying off Naughton, as wyndham says, he's a very very good footballer, proof is that he's moved into midfield and looks more than comfortable there, that's a real plus for potter.

While.people keep talking about Rodon the one to really worry over is VDH, shown he can handle the prem league and indeed looks a cut above at this level. I'm more worried about losing him than Rodon truth be told.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024