Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Potter effect 21:42 - Sep 23 with 860 viewsdickythorpe

When asked if he enjoyed coaching the newcomers/youngsters he said he was happy coaching the experienced /senior members as well.
He then mentioned Naughton.
Does Potter.have that ability to get an extra 5% from players?

We have been led to believe by a few that Swansea City have a "threadbare" squad.....so why do I feel this guy can make the sum greater than the parts?

I'm not interested in league tables until end of season in this league.
All I'm interested now in seeing our play and players develop and continue giving their all.
Heartening to hear certain commentators say they are enjoying watching us once more.(as well as die hard fans)

Never a dull moment following this team.
The Potter effect on 22:48 - Sep 23 with 738 viewsLeonWasGod

“All I'm interested now in seeing our play and players develop and continue giving their all.”

You should be quite happy then (as should we all on this). It’s great to see individuals like Joe and Connor flourish. And now Byers is starting to break through too - early days for him, but hopefully he can develop the same way as his former U23 teammates.

It’s a breath of fresh air after watching the selfish performances of some over-paid mercenaries the last year of two.

Defence looks great too. VdH has really grabbed the leadership role, Naughton has been a perfect pro (and Olsson). Just need to get that front 4 clicking now.
The Potter effect on 23:10 - Sep 23 with 686 views_

Great post Dicky boy.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024