Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
VDH 08:12 - Sep 25 with 6733 views34dfgdf54

Any news on a new contract for him? I believe he's allowed to speak to clubs in January?

Alot predicted on here he would end up being in the team of the year for the Championship come the end of the season, they won't be far wrong. Quality player and you can't underestimate what he's doing to help Rodon along either.

Top class defender.
VDH on 17:43 - Sep 25 with 1333 viewsDarran

VDH on 14:58 - Sep 25 by Ace_Jack

there are other c**ts on this forum as well but none as spectacularly shameless as you.

You're batting for the sellouts and the yanks in pretty much every post and it makes me sick to my stomach. If you behaved in a comparable way to the situation we faced 17 years ago you'd be telling us that the club was right to sack 7 players and that we need to live within our means.

Run along now, theres a good lapdog.

Outstanding post. 👏🏻

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

VDH on 17:50 - Sep 25 with 1322 viewsdobjack2

VDH on 12:43 - Sep 25 by _

No, it's too easy for our fans to make demands when they haven't got the faintest clue what's going on behind the scenes, including the very real prospect of VdH potentially not wanting a new deal from us.

PS there's other posters you can reply to 😂

Bollox.

It’s hardly demanding when fans hope that he will sign a new contract.

Most people haven’t got an idea what is really going on at the club as apart from pr bull there is very little being said by the owners or chairman. Do you know what is going on then?
VDH on 18:34 - Sep 25 with 1285 viewsAce_Jack

VDH on 17:50 - Sep 25 by dobjack2

Bollox.

It’s hardly demanding when fans hope that he will sign a new contract.

Most people haven’t got an idea what is really going on at the club as apart from pr bull there is very little being said by the owners or chairman. Do you know what is going on then?

whether he does or doesn't, every post is biased towards the current regime or attacks our own fans for wanting better than replacing a premier league squad with kids.

We are 14th, more by luck than judgement on the owners part at the minute. Potter might actually be a good coach, unlike the last 5 muppets they picked.
VDH on 18:47 - Sep 25 with 1274 viewstheloneranger

VDH on 17:10 - Sep 25 by icecoldjack

It's a fair point, there were stories in the past about players having much more than others and it can effect team spirit, like said above it happens everywhere though and a vice captain isn't the worst one to be on better money.

I'm still waiting for my answer off the Res, how much does VDH get a week ? He seems to have ducked my question .

I believe when VdH first signed as a back up player, he was on £11K a week.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

VDH on 20:39 - Sep 25 with 1193 views_

There is literally no point debating with cretins like this Ace Jack

There's clearly a plan in place and it's not all going to be to the appreciation of everyone. They've explained we've got to take our hard medicine etc.

But let's face it, some fans minds are made up and they'll twist and contort every piece of information to stick the knives in further.

That's what make me sick to my stomach, that and the sheer lack of intelligence shown by so many. Literally like banging your head against a brick wall.

Anyone still mentioning Petty in this current context is basically announcing to the world they're just a bit thick

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

VDH on 21:04 - Sep 25 with 1162 viewsLoyal

VDH on 20:39 - Sep 25 by _

There's clearly a plan in place and it's not all going to be to the appreciation of everyone. They've explained we've got to take our hard medicine etc.

But let's face it, some fans minds are made up and they'll twist and contort every piece of information to stick the knives in further.

That's what make me sick to my stomach, that and the sheer lack of intelligence shown by so many. Literally like banging your head against a brick wall.

Anyone still mentioning Petty in this current context is basically announcing to the world they're just a bit thick

Anyone who behaves in the same way today as certain fans did back then for their own personal gain is in need of constant reminding that many may forget those times, in fact many won't know of those times - and then there are those of us who see it as their personal duty to see history isn't glossed over to suit a modern day agenda.

What happened back then is repeating itself again, believe it or choose not to, as I've said before keep singing 'Johnny Hollins Barmy Army ' the rest of us in the mean time won't be bribed, influenced, manipulated or used. And when the time is right like last time those who defected for their own personal gain will be outed, and shown for what they are.

In the meantime, the same tactics are being used by the very people who were the victims of them 18 years ago. Only a thicko as you say, can't see it.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

VDH on 21:23 - Sep 25 with 1135 views_

VDH on 21:04 - Sep 25 by Loyal

Anyone who behaves in the same way today as certain fans did back then for their own personal gain is in need of constant reminding that many may forget those times, in fact many won't know of those times - and then there are those of us who see it as their personal duty to see history isn't glossed over to suit a modern day agenda.

What happened back then is repeating itself again, believe it or choose not to, as I've said before keep singing 'Johnny Hollins Barmy Army ' the rest of us in the mean time won't be bribed, influenced, manipulated or used. And when the time is right like last time those who defected for their own personal gain will be outed, and shown for what they are.

In the meantime, the same tactics are being used by the very people who were the victims of them 18 years ago. Only a thicko as you say, can't see it.

A lot of 'powerful' words Jami.

But you don't understand the basic I'm afraid. And I don't want to keep pointing things out to people because they take it the wrong way. Who got free tickets back then, was it your brother?

Who's getting freebies now? I mean all jokes aside who do you honestly think is 'working' for the Americans? Having blind faith, if that's what you want to accuse people of is one thing and a fair criticism in some people's eyes, but accusing people of getting paid for a certain cause is just a cheap shot because you haven't got any sensible points to counter claim anything that's been made quite clear to you.

It's like here's the question, and then there's the answer, but the answer doesn't add up to the nonsense swirling around in your head, so you talk about high and mighty times when the Club was nothing like it is now.

So far removed from what it is now in fact that the huff and puff from the Petty era is nothing but a good old story of how we once were. Trouble is posters laid in so hard to the scum up the road they're looking pretty silly now they feel it's happening to them.

We're a football club but we've always been a business. We'll always have someone holding the purse strings we don't always agree with. We'll always have decisions made by these people we don't always agree with. That's life, that's football.

No amount of romantic cowboy stories will ever change that.

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

VDH on 21:38 - Sep 25 with 1117 viewsLoyal

VDH on 21:23 - Sep 25 by _

A lot of 'powerful' words Jami.

But you don't understand the basic I'm afraid. And I don't want to keep pointing things out to people because they take it the wrong way. Who got free tickets back then, was it your brother?

Who's getting freebies now? I mean all jokes aside who do you honestly think is 'working' for the Americans? Having blind faith, if that's what you want to accuse people of is one thing and a fair criticism in some people's eyes, but accusing people of getting paid for a certain cause is just a cheap shot because you haven't got any sensible points to counter claim anything that's been made quite clear to you.

It's like here's the question, and then there's the answer, but the answer doesn't add up to the nonsense swirling around in your head, so you talk about high and mighty times when the Club was nothing like it is now.

So far removed from what it is now in fact that the huff and puff from the Petty era is nothing but a good old story of how we once were. Trouble is posters laid in so hard to the scum up the road they're looking pretty silly now they feel it's happening to them.

We're a football club but we've always been a business. We'll always have someone holding the purse strings we don't always agree with. We'll always have decisions made by these people we don't always agree with. That's life, that's football.

No amount of romantic cowboy stories will ever change that.

It's very hard to discuss anything with you Chris, once again you make it personal.
Regards your statement about 'my brother' you have got it slightly wrong, nice try. Nearly right though. I can guess who you are referencing and all I can say to that is ask whoever you think it is in person and take it from there. I would imagine any swans fan who you wrongly suggest as you did gaining freebies back then would manage the situation quite precisely.
Matter for you, and uncalled for. On you go and get your answer, report back on here when you are better. Unbelievable mate, why do you do it.
If you were involved at any level in saving our club back then you would know exactly who was on the payroll back then and who exposed it, dealt with it, and were brave enough to front all of them. Yes. Then you get a well done for your attempt at the brother remark.
Dear oh dear. Chris, I touched a nerve, I'm not getting in to an exchange of words with you it's pointless and a complete waste of time. If the cap fits as many suggest here that's a matter for you, don't go attacking people from behind your computer it shows a degree of cowardice.
Goodnight.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

VDH on 23:09 - Sep 25 with 1059 views_

VDH on 21:38 - Sep 25 by Loyal

It's very hard to discuss anything with you Chris, once again you make it personal.
Regards your statement about 'my brother' you have got it slightly wrong, nice try. Nearly right though. I can guess who you are referencing and all I can say to that is ask whoever you think it is in person and take it from there. I would imagine any swans fan who you wrongly suggest as you did gaining freebies back then would manage the situation quite precisely.
Matter for you, and uncalled for. On you go and get your answer, report back on here when you are better. Unbelievable mate, why do you do it.
If you were involved at any level in saving our club back then you would know exactly who was on the payroll back then and who exposed it, dealt with it, and were brave enough to front all of them. Yes. Then you get a well done for your attempt at the brother remark.
Dear oh dear. Chris, I touched a nerve, I'm not getting in to an exchange of words with you it's pointless and a complete waste of time. If the cap fits as many suggest here that's a matter for you, don't go attacking people from behind your computer it shows a degree of cowardice.
Goodnight.

Jame,

I have got the faintest clue WTF you are going on about pal.

I've got things wrong, but I'm slightly right, then I get a well done for the brother remark??

WHAT?? And where's the attack???

I also haven't got a clue about who was on a payroll back then. Every now and again someone gets a mention, mostly by a clown like Darran, after they have said something on the Trust website but I don't know them from Adam, I also don't know your brother mate. I've heard of him because he gets mentioned now and again. Didn't he have something to do with the MAGS?

Have you been reading war stories or something?

VDH on 00:09 - Sep 26 with 1008 viewsDJack

VDH on 14:01 - Sep 25 by jasper_T

Blind ambition has ruined bigger clubs than Swansea City.

So has being blind to your predicament...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

VDH on 00:15 - Sep 26 with 1002 viewsCroftyjack

VDH on 20:39 - Sep 25 by _

Theres a plan in place is there ...well halleh fookin hullah!

lets hope its better than the plan we had over the past 3 years is it...what a hideous post!!!
If you think theres a plan that is positive in place I don't think ill ever reply to your silly posts again.
VDH on 03:31 - Sep 26 with 959 viewsWanderer

VDH on 14:24 - Sep 25 by 34dfgdf54

It's classed as Blind Ambition for wanting to keep VDH

I'd class offering players like Bony, whose on £100k plus per week contract extensions in the hope of him banging us into the premier league blind ambition. Or doing what the Scummers did years back and signing past it players such as Hasselbaink and Fowler on costy contracts in the hope they find past form to bring them success.

Holding onto assets like VDH, at a good age, is nowhere near blind ambition.

Obviously, like Chris said, if he doesn't want to stay, then fair enough. If we haven't done already, we are leaving it late now and his head probably will be turned, Pulis sounded impressed.
[Post edited 25 Sep 2018 14:38]

That's actually high praise, if anyone's opinion on centre halves is worth listening to, it is Mr Pulis
VDH on 07:28 - Sep 26 with 924 viewskarnataka

VDH on 03:31 - Sep 26 by Wanderer

That's actually high praise, if anyone's opinion on centre halves is worth listening to, it is Mr Pulis

Wouldn't disagree with that, just hope it doesn't mean vdH of to Boro in January for £4m, double his wages and Boro get auto promotion. A not totally unlikely scenario.
VDH on 08:47 - Sep 26 with 884 viewscostalotta

Don’t worry ... the foresight shown by disaster of football Jenkins a year two back by extending routs and dyer contracts for the rest of their lives means we have premier players ready to step into VDHs boots. Seriously though, we do have a propspect or two in the U23s that could be drafted in. Whether they’ll step up is another matter of course.

If he wants to go, and he will, he will be off. Quite possibly January for a knock down price.
VDH on 09:05 - Sep 26 with 878 views_

VDH on 00:15 - Sep 26 by Croftyjack

Theres a plan in place is there ...well halleh fookin hullah!

lets hope its better than the plan we had over the past 3 years is it...what a hideous post!!!
If you think theres a plan that is positive in place I don't think ill ever reply to your silly posts again.

That would be most welcome.

And yes, I think (hope) there is.

I guess it comes down to how full your glass is.

VDH on 09:07 - Sep 26 with 877 views_

VDH on 08:47 - Sep 26 by costalotta

Don’t worry ... the foresight shown by disaster of football Jenkins a year two back by extending routs and dyer contracts for the rest of their lives means we have premier players ready to step into VDHs boots. Seriously though, we do have a propspect or two in the U23s that could be drafted in. Whether they’ll step up is another matter of course.

If he wants to go, and he will, he will be off. Quite possibly January for a knock down price.

I would love it if Dyer and Routs rip up this league and take us up.

Love it.

VDH on 09:44 - Sep 26 with 845 viewsswan65split

VDH on 14:44 - Sep 25 by icecoldjack

So that's means that YOU know what's going on behind the scenes then ?
Please do tell, how much per week is VDH earning ?

Here's a suggestion, how about slicing Huw and Pearlman s not earned wages, throw in some cash from what we pay some of the other hangers on and offer the difference to one if our stand out performers ?

The money is in the club, it's just not being used on the right things, that's not to say that we didn't need to slice the playing staff drastically, I'm on record of saying this needed to be done back in june/July.

If we can't afford to pay 1 centre half a decent wedge then surely the question needs to be asked why and is further proof of incompetence, and money being squandered .

All points back to the same people which ever way you slice it.

Anyone who has no connection to the club . then comes along spouting whats really happening makes me think who is feeding them, and why?
VDH on 10:06 - Sep 26 with 825 views_

VDH on 09:44 - Sep 26 by swan65split

Anyone who has no connection to the club . then comes along spouting whats really happening makes me think who is feeding them, and why?

I get it some people can't think for themselves but try not to tar everyone with your brush.

VDH on 10:17 - Sep 26 with 808 viewscostalotta

VDH on 09:07 - Sep 26 by _

Love it.

Hahaha.

Love it!

Didn’t work for Keegan and doubt it will here. But hope I’m wrong!
VDH on 10:21 - Sep 26 with 802 viewsCroftyjack

VDH on 09:05 - Sep 26 by _

That would be most welcome.

And yes, I think (hope) there is.

I guess it comes down to how full your glass is.

Thought you said there's a plan in place...now your hoping!!
Look I'm a positive optimistic person, I run 2 business and am forward thinking.
Unfortunately though I can see what is going on and it is being disguised as rebuilding...let me tell you the proof will be in the pudding if VDH and Fer are offered new deals. It will say a lot about where we want to go..if every football club allowed players who wanted to leave go then they would all be at 2 clubs in Spain.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2018 10:23]
VDH on 10:41 - Sep 26 with 782 viewscostalotta

VDH on 10:21 - Sep 26 by Croftyjack

Thought you said there's a plan in place...now your hoping!!
Look I'm a positive optimistic person, I run 2 business and am forward thinking.
Unfortunately though I can see what is going on and it is being disguised as rebuilding...let me tell you the proof will be in the pudding if VDH and Fer are offered new deals. It will say a lot about where we want to go..if every football club allowed players who wanted to leave go then they would all be at 2 clubs in Spain.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2018 10:23]

Oh don’t kid yourself. There is a plan in place...hiding in plain sight!
VDH on 10:42 - Sep 26 with 782 viewsMrSwerve

VDH on 09:07 - Sep 26 by _

Love it.

I don't think you'll find one real Swans fan that would want anything different.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

VDH on 10:52 - Sep 26 with 770 viewsswan65split

VDH on 10:06 - Sep 26 by _

I get it some people can't think for themselves but try not to tar everyone with your brush.

Your comments and thoughts have no effect or agreement from me, jog on dreamer.
VDH on 10:55 - Sep 26 with 766 viewsswan65split

VDH on 15:04 - Sep 25 by Loyal

A lot of people actually sided with silver shield for 3 years before the thick fckrs saw sense. Same people then sided with Mike Fcking Lewis in 2001 and Petty because he had them on the payroll. Free tickets etc. These Fcking WA nk stains nearly killed the club for their own personal benefit.

Good post.
VDH on 10:56 - Sep 26 with 763 viewsswan65split

VDH on 14:58 - Sep 25 by Ace_Jack

there are other c**ts on this forum as well but none as spectacularly shameless as you.

You're batting for the sellouts and the yanks in pretty much every post and it makes me sick to my stomach. If you behaved in a comparable way to the situation we faced 17 years ago you'd be telling us that the club was right to sack 7 players and that we need to live within our means.

Run along now, theres a good lapdog.

Yep Pettyism in another form.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024