Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rabbits 20:49 - Sep 25 with 4707 viewsLeonWasGod

Has anyone here got or had a rabbit? I'm half thinking about getting one for my little girl's 8th birthday. She'd love one, but I'm under no illusions that I'd be the one having to take care of it (for now at least). I'm used to looking after stuff that needs regular attention (kept a tropical reef tank for years), so I'm happy with a daily routine. What happens when you go on holiday for a couple of weeks though? Neighbours, or is there such a thing as a rabbit kennel? And are they worth it for neutrals - am I and my misses likely to regret it?!

Any views/suggestions (sensible and Loyal's) welcome.
Rabbits on 14:59 - Sep 26 with 898 viewsFlashberryjack

Rabbits on 21:14 - Sep 25 by LeonWasGod

If they're biters like hamsters then I'm not interested. Would love a dog, but we're out all day. I'm assuming a couple of rabbits will entertain themselves in a hutch.

As long as they're handled regularly from a young age, they are very docile creatures.
My cousin living in Ireland has a house rabbit, and it goes for a dump in a designated box, how she trained it to do that I have no idea.

Rabbits eat their own droppings to help them digest their food properly, we've had our rabbit for about 7 years now, but since the grandchildren have lost interest, I'm it's main carer now.

It' kept in the hutch out doors all year with just bedding in it's sleeping compartment, very easy pet to look after, much easier and far less expensive than getting a dog (but dogs are my favourites by far)

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Rabbits on 15:29 - Sep 26 with 883 viewsEbo

My Mrs has 2, one of them is rampant.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Rabbits on 16:03 - Sep 26 with 869 viewsLeonWasGod

Rabbits on 14:59 - Sep 26 by Flashberryjack

As long as they're handled regularly from a young age, they are very docile creatures.
My cousin living in Ireland has a house rabbit, and it goes for a dump in a designated box, how she trained it to do that I have no idea.

Rabbits eat their own droppings to help them digest their food properly, we've had our rabbit for about 7 years now, but since the grandchildren have lost interest, I'm it's main carer now.

It' kept in the hutch out doors all year with just bedding in it's sleeping compartment, very easy pet to look after, much easier and far less expensive than getting a dog (but dogs are my favourites by far)

Useful, thanks.
Rabbits on 22:30 - Sep 26 with 825 viewsPegojack

Rabbits on 22:10 - Sep 25 by longlostjack

That’s the kind of thing Mrs LJ would say. Give me a nicely marbled rib-eye any day!

Rabbit is a staple ingredient of a genuine Valenciana paella, from whence the dish originates. None of your poncey prawns or octopus. I've had a couple since I've been here.
Rabbits on 00:46 - Sep 27 with 806 viewsLoyal

Rabbits on 21:21 - Sep 25 by LeonWasGod

That's what I was talking about. Don't you skin yours first? You should try it.

When I was one I used to hang around with loads of them.
Nowadays I don't feel the urge.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Rabbits on 07:46 - Sep 27 with 782 viewsjackal

True story.

A guy knocked on my door. He'd got a lost rabbit and wondered if it was mine. My kids had one at the time.

I said "No".

He said some guy had found it and given it to him and now he was stuck with it.

I said, very wittily I thought, " Passing the buck, was he?".

He looked at me, shook his head sadly. and left.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024