Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread 09:59 - Sep 26 with 21007 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 10:06 - Sep 26 with 8221 viewsomarjack

If we don't stuff the c*nts with at least 2 goals difference then I give up.

They're terrible defensively. Their attack is mediocre. Their manager is a joke. We're playing at home.

3-0 Swans. Being pessimistic by the way.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 10:11 - Sep 26 with 8225 views34dfgdf54

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 10:06 - Sep 26 by omarjack

They're terrible defensively. Their attack is mediocre. Their manager is a joke. We're playing at home.

They've won four of their last six, keeping three clean sheets along the way.

Tough game, they'll come for the point I think, I don't anticipate us losing, but I also wouldn't be surprised if we find it tough to break them down.

Not an easy game by any stretch.
The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 20:43 - Sep 26 with 8015 viewshobo

Their attack is hardly mediocre. I'd say it's a lot better than ours. Hemed, Wells, Sylla, with Luongo and Freeman behind them. Geoff Cameron in defence. Very tough match
The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 00:37 - Sep 27 with 7919 viewsLoyal

They have turned a corner, won't be easy and is a real banana skin for us.

First big test as to the home attendance and how it stacks up now we are mid table.
[Post edited 27 Sep 2018 0:53]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 09:58 - Sep 27 with 7779 viewsawayjack

There are no easy matches in this league. QPR on a decent run. Another basket case off the field with billionaire owners written off £200m+ of debt, promising to pay the £40m+ FFP fine and spend more on transfers when allowed. Hope we smash them but settle for 1-0.
The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 11:36 - Sep 27 with 7730 viewsWhiterockin

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 00:37 - Sep 27 by Loyal

They have turned a corner, won't be easy and is a real banana skin for us.

First big test as to the home attendance and how it stacks up now we are mid table.
[Post edited 27 Sep 2018 0:53]

Lost the last 2, why all the negativity. Its about time we gave someone a thumping and we like thumping them, 4-0.
The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 12:28 - Sep 27 with 7699 viewsAguycalledJack

Is Celina back?
The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 12:57 - Sep 27 with 7680 views34dfgdf54

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 12:28 - Sep 27 by AguycalledJack

Is Celina back?

In full training.

I expect him to start.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 13:11 - Sep 27 with 7660 viewsDewi1jack

Wheel Tatey out as a spare keeper again.
No shots on target for them when that happened.
Oh and another manager sacked on the way home from us!

Tricky game this one.
'Orrible club and fans- the Careediff of Laandan tarwn innit sahhhn

Hope we beat the b'stards heavily but will take a spawny 1-0

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 13:26 - Sep 27 with 7643 viewsawayjack

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 12:57 - Sep 27 by 34dfgdf54

In full training.

I expect him to start.

Go news. Fer (if fit) is bound to score against his old club!
The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 14:22 - Sep 27 with 7608 views34dfgdf54

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 13:26 - Sep 27 by awayjack

Go news. Fer (if fit) is bound to score against his old club!

May be reading it wrong, but from Potter's press conference, both are not fit to play 90, especially not Leroy who sounds as if he'll come off the bench.
The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 14:40 - Sep 27 with 7590 viewsTheKirkyLife

For once I have faith in the defence to hold them.

I'm optimistic; 2-0 Swans.
The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 15:23 - Sep 27 with 7562 viewsBadlands

Liberty's toxic atmosphere is stultifying the players.
Discuss.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 15:24 - Sep 27 with 7561 viewsWhiterockin

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 15:23 - Sep 27 by Badlands

Discuss.

No
The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 15:48 - Sep 27 with 7538 viewsBadlands

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 15:24 - Sep 27 by Whiterockin

No

OK

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 16:04 - Sep 27 with 7525 viewsWhiterockin

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 15:48 - Sep 27 by Badlands

OK

This is a matchday thread and not the place to discus other topics.
The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 16:04 - Sep 27 with 7523 viewsawayjack

Discuss.

What toxic atmosphere? Support for team / manager has been good.
The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 16:07 - Sep 27 with 7518 viewsBluebird

Qpr from what i have seen are terrible. It's a funny league and you never know what will happen but i think you will beat them by two goals..
The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 16:42 - Sep 27 with 7482 viewsDewi1jack

Discuss.

Upsetting you in the directors box are we?

Singing, clapping, cheering to get behind GP and the boys on the pitch. Can't fault the lads and lasses for that.

Anti snide, lying vermin ex board can go watch a team in Spain if they're getting upset

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 18:35 - Sep 27 with 7404 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Discuss.

You obviously don't attend matches.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 19:40 - Sep 27 with 7365 viewsplasjack

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 16:07 - Sep 27 by Bluebird

Qpr from what i have seen are terrible. It's a funny league and you never know what will happen but i think you will beat them by two goals..

Why not keep your predictions for your Championship standard club against Burnley, we don't care what you think of us.
The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 23:38 - Sep 27 with 7174 viewsBluebird

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 19:40 - Sep 27 by plasjack

Why not keep your predictions for your Championship standard club against Burnley, we don't care what you think of us.

😂😂 Swapping places is still hurting you isn't it? We can lose every game but the worst than can happen is we drop down to your league..
Some on here would prefer a Cardiff loss to a Swans win
The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 00:54 - Sep 28 with 7140 viewsLoyal

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 11:36 - Sep 27 by Whiterockin

Lost the last 2, why all the negativity. Its about time we gave someone a thumping and we like thumping them, 4-0.

Always positive, this isnt negative its realistic.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 00:56 - Sep 28 with 7139 viewsLoyal

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 23:38 - Sep 27 by Bluebird

😂😂 Swapping places is still hurting you isn't it? We can lose every game but the worst than can happen is we drop down to your league..
Some on here would prefer a Cardiff loss to a Swans win

7 years of pain, major trophy and Europe and you get one season with empty seats.
Please fck off.

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 07:12 - Sep 28 with 7067 viewsBluebird

The Official Swansea City Vs QPR Matchday Thread on 00:56 - Sep 28 by Loyal

7 years of pain, major trophy and Europe and you get one season with empty seats.
Please fck off.

Only reason you didn't have empty seats was because you didn't have a suitable Premier league ground to fill.
Let's see if your attendances are the same over the next few seasons is it?
Why don't youall rally around to get a petition to get your club renamed to Swansea Seven Years fc 🤣 or are you still busy trying to run Huwey one of your own Jenkins out of town 😂.
Judging by your avatar your about sixteen so premiership is all you know
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024