Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm dreading the thought of coming onto this site if we lose to QPR 14:13 - Sep 26 with 2110 viewsnantywatcher

All the usual suspects will be screaming and shouting how sh*t every player and coach is, especially those who'll no doubt be predicting a 4-0 win on the match day thread.
WE HAVE NO GOD GIVEN RIGHT TO BEAT ANY TEAM IN THIS LEAGUE.
Regardless I'm really looking forward to an entertaining game. COYS.
I'm dreading the thought of coming onto this site if we lose to QPR on 14:53 - Sep 26 with 2066 viewsjack247

This site will be a war zone Saturday evening regardless.

It will either be the Res and his followers wading into people, or if we lose it will be the other way around. I’m hoping for the former as it will mean 3 points.
I'm dreading the thought of coming onto this site if we lose to QPR on 22:07 - Sep 26 with 1968 viewsnantywatcher

Started already!!
"If we don't stuff the c*nts with at least 2 goals difference then I give up.
They're terrible defensively. Their attack is mediocre. Their manager is a joke. We're playing at home.
3-0 Swans. Being pessimistic by the way."
...and still over two days to go!!
I'm dreading the thought of coming onto this site if we lose to QPR on 23:24 - Sep 26 with 1934 viewsDJack

I'm dreading the thought of coming onto this site if we lose to QPR on 22:07 - Sep 26 by nantywatcher

Started already!!
"If we don't stuff the c*nts with at least 2 goals difference then I give up.
They're terrible defensively. Their attack is mediocre. Their manager is a joke. We're playing at home.
3-0 Swans. Being pessimistic by the way."
...and still over two days to go!!

On every clubs fan-boards there are examples of the same behaviour. Ours are no different and I imagine some of those posters are none too happy with your or my posts.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

I'm dreading the thought of coming onto this site if we lose to QPR on 00:45 - Sep 27 with 1913 viewsLoyal

I'm dreading the thought of coming onto this site if we lose to QPR on 14:53 - Sep 26 by jack247

This site will be a war zone Saturday evening regardless.

It will either be the Res and his followers wading into people, or if we lose it will be the other way around. I’m hoping for the former as it will mean 3 points.

The Res and his followers, fck me you make him sound like a moonie 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024