Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rangel 16:59 - Sep 26 with 10691 viewsjacabertawe

A thoroughly nice, loyal and dignified bloke.
And a plague on those who choose to boo him on Saturday.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/angel-rangel-intervie

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Rangel on 22:42 - Sep 26 with 3774 viewsQJumpingJack

Very sad. Our owners have so much to learn.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45653740
Rangel on 23:06 - Sep 26 with 3736 viewsDewi1jack

Rangel on 19:11 - Sep 26 by Jackfath

What about your own team?

Asks the bloke who admits to not singing/ chanting his team through the game and whining when others do.

Couldn't make it up with some of our fans aye.

Edit.
I'll clap Angel before/ after the game and when he goes off after scoring a hat trick for us (Once a Jack... )
[Post edited 26 Sep 2018 23:07]

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Rangel on 00:40 - Sep 27 with 3690 viewsLoyal

Rangel on 22:42 - Sep 26 by QJumpingJack

Huw could have easily managed this but of course he is a fcking prick so I would imagine it's pretty hard to think of anyone but yourself when suffering from such an obvious trait.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Rangel on 07:51 - Sep 27 with 3604 viewsSWANSEYE

Totally agree he deserves applause . .always been a true Professional and given 100% to the cause on and off the field. On the field he was a legend and off the field he has done a huge amount for Charity and deserves recognition for doing it the Swansea Way.
Rangel on 16:45 - Sep 27 with 3451 viewsHighjack

Rangel on 19:19 - Sep 26 by theloneranger

Why hasn't he had a testimonial after 11 years??

The Americans wouldn’t get anything out of it.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Rangel on 16:49 - Sep 27 with 3447 viewsDewi1jack

Rangel on 16:45 - Sep 27 by Highjack

The Americans wouldn’t get anything out of it.

Maybe they can charge a commish for renting the pitch out to the organisers?
Sell more sh1t beer/ hotdogs/ burgers/ car parking?
Programmes?
Shirts with Rangel printed on them? Get rid of old stock that way as well

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Rangel on 23:04 - Sep 28 with 3293 viewsTNT

I've watched some crap at right back since Rangel stopped playing. Roberts should've played a long time ago.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Rangel on 09:11 - Sep 29 with 3203 viewsEU5Makaveli

Absolutely guaranteed that no one will boo him. Will get a great reception and rightly so, Swansea legend.
Login to get fewer ads

Rangel on 10:16 - Sep 29 with 3173 viewsOldjack

Rangel on 22:42 - Sep 26 by QJumpingJack

Just no respect from the owners

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Rangel on 11:22 - Sep 29 with 3151 viewskrunchykarrot

A great servant to our club someone who i ll admit to proving me wrong as i thought he would struggle for pace in the Prem. A classy footballer and decent bloke by all accounts as people have stated on here. I will applaud when he comes off and clap/shout twice as hard for Conor before hand.
Rangel on 16:01 - Sep 29 with 3088 viewsLeonWasGod

A great reception before the game. Touch of class from the Jack Army 👏

Wish we had Montero up against him though!
Rangel on 21:15 - Sep 29 with 2843 viewsswanforthemoney

Rangel on 16:01 - Sep 29 by LeonWasGod

A great reception before the game. Touch of class from the Jack Army 👏

Wish we had Montero up against him though!

He'd have walked off with Montero firmly in his pocket. Despite his lack of pace his positioning and anticipation were always consummate. Back in 2011 when looking at the team that got promoted I thought Rangels lack of pace would get him found out in the Premier League, well it didn't happen that often. Certainly not in the first few seasons.

I stand in the North Stand

Rangel on 21:30 - Sep 29 with 2802 viewsbonymine

I think the reception he got before, after half time and then again after the match was very fitting for such a stalwart and true Legend of Swansea City.

He gave us so much over the 11 years he was here and indeed so,so much more than many of those overpaid mercenary prima donnas who have worn the shirt since our promotion to the Premier League in 2011.

Angel Rangel YJB ... take a bow son ......💪💪💪

👏👏👏👏

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Rangel on 21:36 - Sep 29 with 2777 viewsUxbridge

Rangel on 21:03 - Sep 26 by Dr_Winston

The tantrum he pulled when he wanted to leave but we didn't let him a few years ago seems to have been well and truly forgotten.

Good player though. Class from day one. Hope he does well for QPR apart from Saturday. No doubt he'll be back at the club at some point.

We let Leon off too. Everyone gets the one.

We had RB covered. He couldn't get a contract in those circumstances. Hopefully he'll be back on the future though, always struck me as someone who could add a lot to the running of the club.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Rangel on 22:34 - Sep 29 with 2701 viewsZaxx

Thoroughly decent bloke and a fine and classy footballer. A big part of "The Swansea way".
Nice touch from him clapping the East after acknowledging the R's fans after the match too.

Proud to be a Jack today, thought we gave him a good welcome back to Swansea.
Rangel on 23:03 - Sep 29 with 2617 viewsLoyal

Rangel on 22:34 - Sep 29 by Zaxx

Thoroughly decent bloke and a fine and classy footballer. A big part of "The Swansea way".
Nice touch from him clapping the East after acknowledging the R's fans after the match too.

Proud to be a Jack today, thought we gave him a good welcome back to Swansea.

May be one of the very very few who deserve it.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Rangel on 12:18 - Oct 28 with 2256 viewsjackrmee

"Signing of the season"

Such a shame we couldn't have kept him. Sure he's be great backup now.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/qpr-drop-clanger-over

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Rangel on 19:13 - Oct 28 with 2174 viewsLeonWasGod

Rangel on 12:18 - Oct 28 by jackrmee

"Signing of the season"

Such a shame we couldn't have kept him. Sure he's be great backup now.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/qpr-drop-clanger-over

We can’t afford backup. Shame we couldn’t get one more year out of him and then he finished his career with us. A better player in his prime than Naughton imo. Probably close now too.

I suspect he’ll be back in some capacity one day.
Rangel on 20:27 - Oct 28 with 2091 viewsPozuelosSideys

The current Rangel's legs have gone. Do we think he could run like Naughton, let alone the super fit Roberts? Dont think so. 5 or 6 years ago he would have done, not now though.

However, im sure hes the favourite RB in living memory for most of us. Roberts has his work cut out to match him even though the signs are promising!

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Rangel on 21:18 - Oct 28 with 2044 viewsJack_Meoff

Rangel on 21:15 - Sep 29 by swanforthemoney

He'd have walked off with Montero firmly in his pocket. Despite his lack of pace his positioning and anticipation were always consummate. Back in 2011 when looking at the team that got promoted I thought Rangels lack of pace would get him found out in the Premier League, well it didn't happen that often. Certainly not in the first few seasons.

I forget which year but Montero played against us for Real Betis in a pre season friendly. Think it was 2011 actually as Graham may have scored the winner. Anyway, Jeff had one of those days where you just can't get near him. Tore Rangel umpteen new arses. Absolutely untouchable. If he could've play like that every week and stayed fit he'd have played for a way bigger club.

Not to denigrate Rangel or his contribution during the Premier League at all. Real asset. But there was only one person firmly the other's pocket that day. That Jeff is a bit of a rarity though, as we've found out since...!

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Rangel on 16:10 - Oct 29 with 1869 viewsPhildo

QPR fan in peace here - this lad has been a revelation since coming in. He just finished 3 games in a week playing the full 90 minutes- 100 per cent commitment. Celebrated a very late but crucial tackle in the Villa game as if he had scored a hat trick. You lot were lucky to have this guy for so long.
Rangel on 16:38 - Oct 29 with 1833 viewsjackrmee

Rangel on 16:10 - Oct 29 by Phildo

QPR fan in peace here - this lad has been a revelation since coming in. He just finished 3 games in a week playing the full 90 minutes- 100 per cent commitment. Celebrated a very late but crucial tackle in the Villa game as if he had scored a hat trick. You lot were lucky to have this guy for so long.

"legs have gone" ??
Don't sound like it Pozuelo

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Rangel on 16:40 - Oct 29 with 1832 viewsDr_Winston

Rangel on 16:10 - Oct 29 by Phildo

We were. Pound for pound one of the greatest signings in our history. Not even pound for pound really.

Glad he's doing well elsewhere. If we'd kept him here he'd either have gotten in Roberts way or spent all his time on the bench.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024