Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stoke 20:58 - Sep 26 with 3198 viewspencoedjack

If they sack Rowett ( losing 3 0 to Forest tonight) you think Potter would be a candidate or they’d go for a big name?
Stoke on 21:03 - Sep 26 with 2795 viewskarnataka

From what I saw of them, I'm astonished Forest could score 3 against anyone unless they've managed to ensure that 3 of the opposition have to be carried off again.
Stoke on 21:04 - Sep 26 with 2791 viewsoldcob

Why would Potter want to go to Stoke FFS?
Stoke on 21:11 - Sep 26 with 2759 viewspencoedjack

Stoke on 21:04 - Sep 26 by oldcob

Why would Potter want to go to Stoke FFS?

Played for them,lived in the area the vast majority of his life, they are not asset stripping, he’d have money to spend, higher wages.

Besides that I don’t know.
Stoke on 21:13 - Sep 26 with 2735 views_

Stoke on 21:03 - Sep 26 by karnataka

From what I saw of them, I'm astonished Forest could score 3 against anyone unless they've managed to ensure that 3 of the opposition have to be carried off again.

I said after the Forest game they were decent, strong and competitive. I've backed them 3 times since and won em all....

You've got to know what to look out for.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Stoke on 21:44 - Sep 26 with 2632 viewstylagarwjack

The mention of it makes me shudder, with the squad we’ve got i reckon if we had a manager who got less than the absolute most out of it as Potter is doing then we’d be really in the s**t. For reasons mentioned above, and also because our board have s**t on him from a great height, who could blame him if the offer came in?

Nice bit of compo for the yanks as well 😉, how ironic if the only transfer we make a profit on in
recent years is Potter 😩?
Stoke on 21:49 - Sep 26 with 2600 viewshobo

* stoke reserves
Stoke on 22:45 - Sep 26 with 2482 viewsMorganator100

Ash had another mare for them by all accounts.
Stoke on 22:59 - Sep 26 with 2421 viewsDewi1jack

Stoke on 22:45 - Sep 26 by Morganator100

Ash had another mare for them by all accounts.

Helped us get to the top.
Good servant to the club.
Thank you Ash.

We had your best years, made a profit on you, Everton have given you a nice end of career pay off.
Nuff said

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Login to get fewer ads

Stoke on 23:01 - Sep 26 with 2414 viewsmajorraglan

Stoke on 21:11 - Sep 26 by pencoedjack

Played for them,lived in the area the vast majority of his life, they are not asset stripping, he’d have money to spend, higher wages.

I am pretty sure there was a post on here to the effect that he walked on transfer deadline after all the player sales but was persuaded to come back, if that is right and if Stoke are interested I wouldn’t bet against t happening. A couple of million in the bank, kerching and off he goes.

I think it would be a massive mistake to let him go.
Stoke on 23:15 - Sep 26 with 2374 viewsjasper_T

Their squad needs some stripping imo.
Stoke on 00:42 - Sep 27 with 2274 viewsLoyal

I wouldn't think Stoke are high on any potential managers list of clubs.
Deluded horrible fckrs getting their just desserts.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Stoke on 09:04 - Sep 27 with 2021 viewsawayjack

Potter seems to enjoy developing teams via youth, hence good for with us. Stoke more likely to go for a big name that can manage the players that still have PL egos.
Stoke on 09:18 - Sep 27 with 1991 viewsSwansea93

AND.... he'll have Ryan Woods.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Stoke on 10:36 - Sep 27 with 1878 viewsploppy

It'll be someone like Allardyce, McCarthy, Pardew, etc. The usual suspects.
Stoke on 12:13 - Sep 27 with 1760 viewsjack247

They aren’t looking at a rebuild job. They’ve pumped their money in and they want to go straight back up. They are going to want a quick fix manager
Stoke on 13:27 - Sep 27 with 1637 viewsoldcob

Aye, that'll do for a start.
Stoke on 14:03 - Sep 27 with 1579 viewslonglostjack

Stoke on 10:36 - Sep 27 by ploppy

Neil Warnock is currently doing an excellent job. I hope he’s happy and settled where he is and Stoke don’t make a big offer to tempt him away.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Stoke on 15:01 - Sep 27 with 1502 viewsbyron

Stoke on 14:03 - Sep 27 by longlostjack

Neil Warnock is currently doing an excellent job. I hope he’s happy and settled where he is and Stoke don’t make a big offer to tempt him away.

There’s no way on earth our Neil would leave. Hope rowett does lose his job, after the farce that was snowgate at derby last season, what goes around comes around. All that cash at Stoke, people thought they go straight back....ha...that’s going well the w@nker
[Post edited 27 Sep 2018 15:41]

Benny

Stoke on 15:03 - Sep 27 with 1496 views_

Stoke on 12:13 - Sep 27 by jack247

They aren’t looking at a rebuild job. They’ve pumped their money in and they want to go straight back up. They are going to want a quick fix manager

Who's done a rebuild job then?

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Stoke on 15:04 - Sep 27 with 1498 viewssainthelens

If he did go...it'll only confirm that he was lied to regarding money to spend/transfers.
But I'm guessing we all think that's the case anyway.
Stoke on 15:40 - Sep 27 with 1453 viewsMattG

Against us, their fans were booing every time they tried to pass the ball and only stopped when they started hoofing it long. I can't see Potter fitting in very well there.
Stoke on 15:46 - Sep 27 with 1433 viewsjack247

Stoke on 15:03 - Sep 27 by _

Who's done a rebuild job then?

Are you honestly implying we have? As if appointing Potter and his team is all it takes?
Stoke on 16:58 - Sep 27 with 1352 viewsBluebird

Stoke on 14:03 - Sep 27 by longlostjack

I agree he has done an excellent job for us. Most hope he will be here at the end of the season whatever happens and we will be in great shape as a club.
You need to look very close to home before trying to put us down.
Still being bent over and rogered by one of your own?
In Huwey we trust
Stoke on 18:16 - Sep 27 with 1268 viewslonglostjack

Stoke on 16:58 - Sep 27 by Bluebird

I agree he has done an excellent job for us. Most hope he will be here at the end of the season whatever happens and we will be in great shape as a club.
You need to look very close to home before trying to put us down.
Still being bent over and rogered by one of your own?
In Huwey we trust

Ooooh touched a nerve have we.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Stoke on 19:06 - Sep 27 with 1207 viewsDewi1jack

Stoke on 10:36 - Sep 27 by ploppy

"It'll be someone like Allardyce, McCarthy, Pardew, etc. The usual dross being hyped by the media"

Thought it needed a quick edit

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024