Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy 13:44 - Sep 29 with 13060 views_

Just a kid who made a mistake. He could be a very decent option for us.

Come on City.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 22:28 - Oct 2 with 1158 viewsBrynmill_Jack

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 14:09 - Oct 2 by Darran

Oh great you’re bring Gary Glitter into it now.

Oh yeah, Oh yeah, Oh yeah.....................

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 22:28 - Oct 2 with 1153 viewsBrynmill_Jack

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 14:15 - Oct 2 by Darran

I bet ohsussana has got all his records too.

You better believe it, come on come on

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 23:41 - Oct 2 with 1106 viewsE20Jack

So... another page down of the meltdown.

Has anyone said anything of note to make this anything other than yet another resounding victory for the good guys?

A quick scan just saw the usual wibbling based on nothing. Am I right?

Course I am.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 00:09 - Oct 3 with 1092 viewsTheAlpineShrew

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 15:41 - Oct 2 by ohsusannah

Betting is a mug's game

I have heard from a secret sauce that Dangle has taken to betting to pay for a certain meal.
If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 07:29 - Oct 3 with 1028 viewsmagicdaps10

Back on to the CBR topic.

Potter putting him onto the bench last night was another good call by Potter. Dont think CBR is going to be a world beater but Potter is playing the game well with him, keeping him hungry for when he calls on him again.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 07:30 - Oct 3 with 1026 viewsswan65split

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 23:41 - Oct 2 by E20Jack

So... another page down of the meltdown.

Has anyone said anything of note to make this anything other than yet another resounding victory for the good guys?

A quick scan just saw the usual wibbling based on nothing. Am I right?

Course I am.

Not good guys lapdogs more like

no you are not right. you seem to think you are, thats why theres never any debating with you as its pointless.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2018 7:30]
If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 13:23 - Oct 3 with 979 viewsE20Jack

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 07:30 - Oct 3 by swan65split

Not good guys lapdogs more like

no you are not right. you seem to think you are, thats why theres never any debating with you as its pointless.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2018 7:30]

Ah great.

Please put forward a case as to why we are not correct. Until that happens we will remain so.

Ta.

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 13:33 - Oct 3 with 969 viewsswan65split

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 13:23 - Oct 3 by E20Jack

Ah great.

Please put forward a case as to why we are not correct. Until that happens we will remain so.

Ta.

Login to get fewer ads

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 13:35 - Oct 3 with 968 viewsE20Jack

Didn’t think so.

The post stands then.

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 13:37 - Oct 3 with 963 viewsswan65split

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 13:35 - Oct 3 by E20Jack

Didn’t think so.

The post stands then.

I said I wasnt playing today..........jog on Mit.
If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 13:39 - Oct 3 with 962 viewsE20Jack

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 13:37 - Oct 3 by swan65split

I said I wasnt playing today..........jog on Mit.

Well the victory stands until you decide to “play”.

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 13:42 - Oct 3 with 957 viewsswan65split

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 13:39 - Oct 3 by E20Jack

Well the victory stands until you decide to “play”.

no victory ....keep posting. I"ll bookmark the posts and bring them back to show you ....in time, its early doors,mit.
If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 13:44 - Oct 3 with 956 viewsswan65split

Do unto others as they do to you.
If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 13:48 - Oct 3 with 948 viewsE20Jack

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 13:42 - Oct 3 by swan65split

no victory ....keep posting. I"ll bookmark the posts and bring them back to show you ....in time, its early doors,mit.

Absolute victory until that time then.

Looking forward to your effort.

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 14:30 - Oct 3 with 925 viewsLoyal

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 13:23 - Oct 3 by E20Jack

Ah great.

Ta.

We?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 15:20 - Oct 3 with 885 viewsbuilthjack

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 14:30 - Oct 3 by Loyal

We?

I, I, I, and I

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 17:37 - Oct 3 with 845 viewsswan65split

We?

Possible split personality? or something else!
If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 17:38 - Oct 3 with 843 viewsswan65split

We?

He wasnt correct there was he?
If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 20:44 - Oct 3 with 777 viewsbuilthjack

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 13:33 - Oct 3 by swan65split

It's got the Hong Kong badge

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 22:36 - Oct 3 with 747 viewsE20Jack

We?

Yes, we.

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 03:05 - Oct 4 with 704 viewsLoyal

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 22:36 - Oct 3 by E20Jack

Yes, we.

Voices?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 04:24 - Oct 4 with 693 viewsE20Jack

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 03:05 - Oct 4 by Loyal

Voices?

What about voices?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024