Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy 13:44 - Sep 29 with 13061 views_

Just a kid who made a mistake. He could be a very decent option for us.

Come on City.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 13:47 - Sep 29 with 4061 viewsLeonWasGod

Nah, let’s boo him and force him out of the club. It’s the PS way mun!

Agreed - rush of blood to the head cos he was so psyched up. Thought he had the touch of a front door in the cup, but he’s going to win more battles than he loses. And hopefully the touch will come with time and confidence. I haven’t seen enough to know whether he’ll be a prospect or not though.
If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 13:55 - Sep 29 with 4033 viewsCooperman

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 13:47 - Sep 29 by LeonWasGod

Nah, let’s boo him and force him out of the club. It’s the PS way mun!

Agreed - rush of blood to the head cos he was so psyched up. Thought he had the touch of a front door in the cup, but he’s going to win more battles than he loses. And hopefully the touch will come with time and confidence. I haven’t seen enough to know whether he’ll be a prospect or not though.

I have and he is.

Time, proper coaching and mentoring is a key ingredient to long term success.

COYS

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 14:09 - Sep 29 with 3988 viewsLeonWasGod

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 13:55 - Sep 29 by Cooperman

I have and he is.

Time, proper coaching and mentoring is a key ingredient to long term success.

COYS

Good stuff, cheers. I’d rather someone like him coming up as an understudy to Ollie than an ageing mercenary. I like what we’re trying to do bringing on you gsters even though I’m pretty sure in some cases it’s because we don’t have any choice due to the lack of cover..

Potter and his team seem like those to offer the right coaching and environment for youngsters to flourish too. There are a lot of positives right now.

If we can start finding the net again today things will be in a pretty good place (Ollie’s due one or two).
If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 14:36 - Sep 29 with 3883 viewssainthelens

Another daft thread by you know who.
All we've done all season is support the kids.
If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 14:51 - Sep 29 with 3828 viewsLeonWasGod

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 14:36 - Sep 29 by sainthelens

And the non-kids too. Support has been excellent so far. CBR probably does need a bit if extra love - I can easily see him being a target for feckwits. Luckily there aren’t many of those in the ground.

I’m surprised he’s starting mind.
If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 15:18 - Sep 29 with 3744 viewsFireboy2

Well done CBR
If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 15:20 - Sep 29 with 3722 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Good goal for us, assisted by Ollie.
If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 15:53 - Sep 29 with 3558 viewsLeonWasGod

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 15:20 - Sep 29 by A_Fans_Dad

Good goal for us, assisted by Ollie.

And the ball won by Ollie in the midfield to set the move off. He’s a proper footballer. I’m liking how he works with CBR. Ollie likes to drop deeper, CBR is playing on the shoulder of the last defender. It’s stretching them. I’d love Celina to be buzzing around in the space that makes - there’s hell of a player there if we can get the best out of him.

All good though. CBR’s doing well.
Login to get fewer ads

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 21:19 - Sep 29 with 3116 viewsswanforthemoney

I thought the boy looked a bit sluggish. I hope he sharpens up with a bit of game time. Oli thrived with CBR helping him

I stand in the North Stand

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 21:27 - Sep 29 with 3069 viewsItchySphincter

I thought he needed to be braver at times but I’ll forgive him for reigning it in after last time. It was a well taken goal and it looks like there’s a player in there. Got to trust the manager’s judgement on this one.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 02:41 - Sep 30 with 2840 viewsE20Jack

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 14:36 - Sep 29 by sainthelens

Not entirely true now is it.

Quite predictably it looks as if the thread was deleted to cover up the shameful comments around at the time after his debut.

Luckily it still appears in the search box, unfortunately you can only read the OP and not the plethora of similar comments afterwards.

type in any combination of the OP to the search bar, it reads:-

Courtney Baker Richardson

Never more first team football in Swansea city, F*cck off you w*nker, NOT what we needed, and your CUP performance Sucked aswell.

- This was the same match in which the disgusting comments aimed at him on the match day thread were laid bare, only for that to be deleted too.

The truth is the Americans are supporting this team far more than some fans are.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 05:24 - Sep 30 with 2772 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Nothing to do with CBR, but if Bony comes back and is even kinda Bony again, this good start of 2 losses in 10 takes an uptick.

Not expecting it, but it would be fun.

CBR doesn't look terrible, but doesn't look quite
ready. But he will bleed for his club, and that we support him is irrespective of sitters buried and red cards not received.

CBR certainly deserves support for being put in this position, thanks to my fella Yankoloids who put him there.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 06:57 - Sep 30 with 2709 viewsjack247

Let’s not confuse what people write on the internet wth the support players get at games.
If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 07:13 - Sep 30 with 2694 viewssainthelens

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 02:41 - Sep 30 by E20Jack

Not entirely true now is it.

Quite predictably it looks as if the thread was deleted to cover up the shameful comments around at the time after his debut.

Luckily it still appears in the search box, unfortunately you can only read the OP and not the plethora of similar comments afterwards.

type in any combination of the OP to the search bar, it reads:-

Courtney Baker Richardson

Never more first team football in Swansea city, F*cck off you w*nker, NOT what we needed, and your CUP performance Sucked aswell.

- This was the same match in which the disgusting comments aimed at him on the match day thread were laid bare, only for that to be deleted too.

The truth is the Americans are supporting this team far more than some fans are.

The Americans are supporting the team??
Fck my eyes...did you honestly just type that?
If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 07:17 - Sep 30 with 2692 views_

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 07:13 - Sep 30 by sainthelens

You haven't got a clue boy.

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 07:25 - Sep 30 with 2679 viewssainthelens

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 07:17 - Sep 30 by _

You haven't got a clue boy.

Then we'll agree to disagree.......boy.
If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 07:50 - Sep 30 with 2623 viewsE20Jack

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 07:13 - Sep 30 by sainthelens

You mean the ones that created the team? The ones that employed the managers and coaches?

Yes I really did.

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 08:05 - Sep 30 with 2600 viewssainthelens

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 07:50 - Sep 30 by E20Jack

You mean the ones that created the team? The ones that employed the managers and coaches?

Yes I really did.

Ah ok. Then I must be the only one who has witnessed the asset stripping and lack of investment into the club. Silly me, I apologise for getting it wrong. You obviously have more of an insight than the rest of us.
If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 08:09 - Sep 30 with 2583 views_

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 08:05 - Sep 30 by sainthelens

Ah ok. Then I must be the only one who has witnessed the asset stripping and lack of investment into the club. Silly me, I apologise for getting it wrong. You obviously have more of an insight than the rest of us.

you're not the only one. There are several other facking drips like you.

Asset stripping? This term is becoming a noose around your necks now. Silly boy.

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 08:13 - Sep 30 with 2571 viewsBrynmill_Jack

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 06:57 - Sep 30 by jack247

Let’s not confuse what people write on the internet wth the support players get at games.

I don't even know what kind of a mindset would think that we would rock up at games just to boo the team we spend £500 plus to watch. Are some people judging others via their own instincts, thoughts and behaviours ? Because logically speaking that's how people judge others, unto their own standards.

I've yet to hear any negativity towards players aside the odd groan at a misplaced pass but that's surely a supporters natural reaction? I would say that our fans are more intuitive than most in football, know what Potter is doing and are extending their understanding and patience that they should to the youngsters. The way people stayed on the concourse to show their appreciation yesterday is entirely indicative of a touching empathy and a very close bond the team and the fans have developed in what could have been a very different start to life in this league campaign. I think we have to go back some years to recall a similar tight bond between our players and our fans. And judging by the players reactions themselves (and those of the management) it's very much appreciated. It's superb.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 08:16 - Sep 30 with 2562 viewssainthelens

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 08:09 - Sep 30 by _

you're not the only one. There are several other facking drips like you.

Asset stripping? This term is becoming a noose around your necks now. Silly boy.

Keep up the insults pal. Makes you look the big man you obviously think you are. Bit sad tbh. But I have my opinion you have yours. Think you'll find yourself well outnumbered no matter how long you stand in the corner stamping your feet.
If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 08:19 - Sep 30 with 2554 views_

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 08:16 - Sep 30 by sainthelens

Keep up the insults pal. Makes you look the big man you obviously think you are. Bit sad tbh. But I have my opinion you have yours. Think you'll find yourself well outnumbered no matter how long you stand in the corner stamping your feet.

Aye, i'm in the corner stamping my feet to a facking amazingly enjoyable season.

And you are in the herd baaaaing like a mug repeating what every other sheep says...

Boring kunt

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 08:24 - Sep 30 with 2531 viewssainthelens

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 08:19 - Sep 30 by _

Aye, i'm in the corner stamping my feet to a facking amazingly enjoyable season.

And you are in the herd baaaaing like a mug repeating what every other sheep says...

Boring kunt

I bid you a fine and prosperous day kind sir. May the sun shine long on your self righteous being.
If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 08:29 - Sep 30 with 2504 viewsE20Jack

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 08:05 - Sep 30 by sainthelens

You mean the lack of investment that led to us smashing our Premier League transfer record and then smashing our record outside the Premier League?

Yes silly you indeed. But as has been said, you aren’t the only one.

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 10:02 - Sep 30 with 2385 viewsLoyal

Did anyone genuinely turn up to abuse the kid?
Fck sake why even mention it.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024