Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy 13:44 - Sep 29 with 13069 views_

Just a kid who made a mistake. He could be a very decent option for us.

Come on City.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 22:28 - Sep 30 with 1012 views_

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 22:26 - Sep 30 by Darran

You’ve never told me anything stop lying.

Who’s feeding you the info?

Graham Potter.

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 22:31 - Sep 30 with 1001 viewsDarran

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 22:28 - Sep 30 by _

Graham Potter.

Got ew by the bollox here T2C you lying çunt.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 22:31 - Sep 30 with 997 viewsE20Jack

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 22:28 - Sep 30 by _

You have genuine low level intelligence don't you mate. It really shines through.

ps - does anyone want to to talk football? I hate getting dragged down to the levels of Teabag and Twpsin.

Teabag and Twpsin.

Stunning.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 22:42 - Sep 30 with 985 viewsDarran

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 22:31 - Sep 30 by E20Jack

Teabag and Twpsin.

Stunning.

You haven’t answered my question.

Do you think it’s possible that someone could be being fed info from inside?

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 22:51 - Sep 30 with 966 views_

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 22:31 - Sep 30 by Darran

Got ew by the bollox here T2C you lying çunt.

Look Pissy Prosser I know you only come on here to take your sniper shots and then disappear back down your hole but people want to talk about the football.

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 22:58 - Sep 30 with 959 viewsDarran

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 22:51 - Sep 30 by _

Look Pissy Prosser I know you only come on here to take your sniper shots and then disappear back down your hole but people want to talk about the football.

Oh come on Clever Chrissy it’s not a difficult question so I’ll ask you again.

Who on the inside is slipping you team selection information before everyone else outside the dressing room knows?

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 22:58 - Sep 30 with 957 viewsswan65split

Jaw Jaw and Mittler on the pop again I see, nice to see the forum abusers o n song ....not.
If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 23:01 - Sep 30 with 950 viewsDarran

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 22:58 - Sep 30 by swan65split

Jaw Jaw and Mittler on the pop again I see, nice to see the forum abusers o n song ....not.

They are avoiding my question too. lol

Login to get fewer ads

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 23:03 - Sep 30 with 946 viewsswan65split

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 23:01 - Sep 30 by Darran

They are avoiding my question too. lol

Mittler never answers a question, only asks!
If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 23:05 - Sep 30 with 942 viewsDarran

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 23:03 - Sep 30 by swan65split

Mittler never answers a question, only asks!

Yes it’s very strange isn’t it?

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 23:07 - Sep 30 with 936 viewsswan65split

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 23:05 - Sep 30 by Darran

Yes it’s very strange isn’t it?

Truth comes out in the end.......take it from an old man who knows and stinks of piss and farts freely....with pride.
If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 23:10 - Sep 30 with 926 viewsDarran

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 23:07 - Sep 30 by swan65split

Truth comes out in the end.......take it from an old man who knows and stinks of piss and farts freely....with pride.

You ask people simple questions and they get angry.

Oh and I heard about your little problem.

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 23:11 - Sep 30 with 917 viewsswan65split

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 23:10 - Sep 30 by Darran

You ask people simple questions and they get angry.

Oh and I heard about your little problem.

Missing the Blues Brothers for this comedy duo!
If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 23:12 - Sep 30 with 917 views_

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 22:58 - Sep 30 by Darran

Oh come on Clever Chrissy it’s not a difficult question so I’ll ask you again.

Who on the inside is slipping you team selection information before everyone else outside the dressing room knows?

Last time. Mr Graham Potter.

Have a great evening.

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 23:19 - Sep 30 with 903 viewsDarran

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 23:12 - Sep 30 by _

Last time. Mr Graham Potter.

Have a great evening.

Why are you such a liar Christopher?

Who is it?

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 23:23 - Sep 30 with 887 viewsTheAlpineShrew

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 23:19 - Sep 30 by Darran

Why are you such a liar Christopher?

Who is it?

Who do you think is feeding him into then Dangler?
If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 00:02 - Oct 1 with 856 viewsDarran

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 23:23 - Sep 30 by TheAlpineShrew

Who do you think is feeding him into then Dangler?

No idea why do you think I’m asking him the question?

Somebody clearly is though,nobody knows the team around half hour before it’s officially announced unless an insider is telling you it.

If everyone reads back though he’s clearly trying to be clever because what I’m saying is true.

Nobody,nobody outside the dressing room knows things like that nearly 90 minutes before kick off.

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 00:05 - Oct 1 with 854 views_

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 00:02 - Oct 1 by Darran

No idea why do you think I’m asking him the question?

Somebody clearly is though,nobody knows the team around half hour before it’s officially announced unless an insider is telling you it.

If everyone reads back though he’s clearly trying to be clever because what I’m saying is true.

Nobody,nobody outside the dressing room knows things like that nearly 90 minutes before kick off.

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 00:07 - Oct 1 with 851 viewsDarran

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 00:05 - Oct 1 by _

Keep going Chrissy you sneaky insider.

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 00:10 - Oct 1 with 847 viewsswan65split

Had to watch +1 because of Jaw Jaw and Mittler
This is for the latter...he likes them.

Also for the the Swans Youngsters and Team........ the sellouts and the associates, can do one, and get out of our Club.
Question, if HJ has had a guts full why is he hanging on in there? f**k me obvious innit.
If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 00:15 - Oct 1 with 836 viewsswan65split

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 00:07 - Oct 1 by Darran

Keep going Chrissy you sneaky insider.

Time Dar Time.....it"ll all come out.
If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 00:17 - Oct 1 with 831 viewsDarran

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 00:15 - Oct 1 by swan65split

Time Dar Time.....it"ll all come out.

No doubt about that. It’ll definitely happen.

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 03:05 - Oct 1 with 759 viewsE20Jack

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 22:42 - Sep 30 by Darran

You haven’t answered my question.

Do you think it’s possible that someone could be being fed info from inside?

Very unlikely, what would be the point?

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 07:41 - Oct 1 with 685 viewsmagicdaps10

Good morning.

Still no answer to any questions and guess what!? The insults come out, exactly what they call out on others....twist at its best.

What was it again, they don't answer the question and just abuse the person asking the question......you boys need to grow up and grow up quickly.

Feel free to answer my question, as I say a yes/no will suffice.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 07:44 - Oct 1 with 677 viewsmagicdaps10

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 22:31 - Sep 30 by E20Jack

Teabag and Twpsin.

Stunning.

A lot of thought gone into that one from Captain Cockwhomble.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024