Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy 13:44 - Sep 29 with 13054 views_

Just a kid who made a mistake. He could be a very decent option for us.

Come on City.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 08:11 - Oct 1 with 959 viewsE20Jack

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 07:44 - Oct 1 by magicdaps10

A lot of thought gone into that one from Captain Cockwhomble.

It wasn’t supposed to be a post that stood the test of time with an insightful work of genius. I was telling Chris that what he wrote was funny.

By the way, there is no such thing as a “whomble” in that context.

Ta
[Post edited 1 Oct 2018 8:41]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 08:24 - Oct 1 with 951 viewsswan65split

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 08:11 - Oct 1 by E20Jack

It wasn’t supposed to be a post that stood the test of time with an insightful work of genius. I was telling Chris that what he wrote was funny.

Ta

Whomble or womble its the way he spells !....take it or leave it!
If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 08:26 - Oct 1 with 948 viewsmagicdaps10

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 08:11 - Oct 1 by E20Jack

Ta

I wasn't suggesting it was, you could have just said it was funny then.
No such thing as a boogeyman...just saying like.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 08:39 - Oct 1 with 936 viewsE20Jack

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 08:26 - Oct 1 by magicdaps10

I wasn't suggesting it was, you could have just said it was funny then.
No such thing as a boogeyman...just saying like.

I could have, yes. I think my post is far more creative though and gives a greater twist.

And yes, there is such word as “boogeyman”.

Next.

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 09:21 - Oct 1 with 904 viewsDewi1jack

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 21:24 - Sep 30 by E20Jack

Can someone translate this into English for me please. Seems like a lot of hot air and aggression after realising that he and others aren’t really supporting the team as they claim.

If you went to support the Welsh girl in Miss Universe who is storming through the rounds and you said “you have done well with what you have” and “your manager has worked minor miracles with what he has to work with” and “well you are competing I guess which is much more than anyone expected” and “it’s a shame the country in question didn’t spend more on looking for other candidates”... reckon she would count that as support or think you are a bit of a pr!ck?

Case closed.
[Post edited 30 Sep 2018 21:47]

The fuk are you wimbling about child?
I don't even watch TV to see Miss World comps/ Eurovision or any other such dross

Show me where I have slagged the players or GP off?
Or where I haven't stated we can possibly get promotion and win the FA Cup.

You really are a bewt
Fans are always wrong- the board/ ex board never wrong
A bewt that won't answer questions set over the last couple of years, because you can't without looking the total muppet many think you are

Just another dumb troll

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 10:00 - Oct 1 with 888 viewsDarran

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 09:21 - Oct 1 by Dewi1jack

I don't even watch TV to see Miss World comps/ Eurovision or any other such dross

You really are a bewt
A bewt that won't answer questions set over the last couple of years, because you can't without looking the total muppet many think you are

Just another dumb troll

The biggest troll that’s ever posted on here.
The only reason T2C is tolerating him is because he’s hanging off his bellend.

E2O I’ll ask you again to show everyone how much of a troll you are,don’t worry about the point of it just answer yes or no.

Could it be possible that someoneone inside the dressing room,any dressing room could be leaking information to an outsider? Yes or no?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 10:13 - Oct 1 with 873 viewsjack247

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 10:00 - Oct 1 by Darran

E2O I’ll ask you again to show everyone how much of a troll you are,don’t worry about the point of it just answer yes or no.

Could it be possible that someoneone inside the dressing room,any dressing room could be leaking information to an outsider? Yes or no?

I’m going to have to stick up for the Res and E20 on this one, although I often disagree with both. If the veiled implication is that he is on the payroll or getting perks or whatever, it’s complete non sensical bollocks.
If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 10:14 - Oct 1 with 873 viewsE20Jack

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 09:21 - Oct 1 by Dewi1jack

You really are a bewt

Just another dumb troll

Wimbling? Bewt?

Jesus. This is what we are dealing with.

It has nothing to do with TV, little one. It is a simple point showing that patronising someone is not supporting them.

I thought it was an easy conversion but considering the initial two words I pointed out... maybe I shouldn’t be surprised.

Login to get fewer ads

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 10:16 - Oct 1 with 865 viewsE20Jack

Dry your eyes you moron. You don’t even know what a troll is, it’s just something you say when you are unable to get under someone’s skin.

I mentally own you and it drives you insane.

Suck it up big boy.

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 10:21 - Oct 1 with 859 viewsDarran

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 10:16 - Oct 1 by E20Jack

Dry your eyes you moron. You don’t even know what a troll is, it’s just something you say when you are unable to get under someone’s skin.

I mentally own you and it drives you insane.

Suck it up big boy.

Yes you're right it’s just something I say when I’m unable to get under someone’s skin.
You definitely mentally own me and it’s definitely driving me insane. You are spot on.

You didn’t answer the question though so I’ll ask you again.

[Post edited 1 Oct 2018 10:23]

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 10:23 - Oct 1 with 855 viewsE20Jack

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 10:21 - Oct 1 by Darran

Yes you're right it’s just something I say when I’m unable to get under someone’s skin.
You definitely mentally own me and it’s definitely driving me insane. You are spot on.

You didn’t answer the question though so I’ll ask you again.

[Post edited 1 Oct 2018 10:23]

I know I am spot on. As do you.

I did answer you, you are wrong again.

If you are going to get all flustered, at least read the thread.

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 10:27 - Oct 1 with 851 viewsDarran

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 10:23 - Oct 1 by E20Jack

I know I am spot on. As do you.

I did answer you, you are wrong again.

If you are going to get all flustered, at least read the thread.

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 10:31 - Oct 1 with 848 viewsE20Jack

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 10:27 - Oct 1 by Darran

Far less possible than an idiot spouting rubbish on a football forum.

Do you agree?

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 10:34 - Oct 1 with 846 viewsDarran

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 10:31 - Oct 1 by E20Jack

Far less possible than an idiot spouting rubbish on a football forum.

Do you agree?

Yes I agree.

But could it be possible that someoneone inside the dressing room,any dressing room could be leaking information to an outsider? Yes or no?

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 10:38 - Oct 1 with 840 viewsE20Jack

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 10:34 - Oct 1 by Darran

Yes I agree.

But could it be possible that someoneone inside the dressing room,any dressing room could be leaking information to an outsider? Yes or no?

30 mins before kick off, nipping out to make a call to a fan to tell him of the line up that will be in the public domain within minutes anyway?

Doubtful.

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 10:39 - Oct 1 with 837 viewsDarran

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 10:38 - Oct 1 by E20Jack

30 mins before kick off, nipping out to make a call to a fan to tell him of the line up that will be in the public domain within minutes anyway?

Doubtful.

Who said 30 mins before kick off?

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 10:42 - Oct 1 with 829 viewsE20Jack

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 10:39 - Oct 1 by Darran

Who said 30 mins before kick off?

I did.

When do you think the team is known then? As in confirmed starting 11.

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 10:47 - Oct 1 with 816 views_

Well you've got to laugh at the handful of posters who offer this forum nothing whatsoever yet they come on here to take their snidey pot shots.
.I don't tolerate E20. I have loads in common with him and see him as a top, top poster. This is me happily declaring I'm hanging off his cock if you like.

If Phil had any courage about him he'd have just banned Darran years ago. And talking of tolerating, this is something Phil has told me many, many times that he's just got to put up with you. He probably feels sorry for you.

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 10:49 - Oct 1 with 813 viewstheloneranger

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 10:42 - Oct 1 by E20Jack

I did.

60 mins before kick off!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 10:50 - Oct 1 with 805 views_

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 10:13 - Oct 1 by jack247

I’m going to have to stick up for the Res and E20 on this one, although I often disagree with both. If the veiled implication is that he is on the payroll or getting perks or whatever, it’s complete non sensical bollocks.

Of course it is and yes, we can disagree with each other but I've got the utmost respect for your contribution on this message board.

Compare you to Darren and what we'd all miss should one of you never post again.

I thought this was a football forum. That prick just drags it down every time he takes to his grimy keyboard.

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 10:50 - Oct 1 with 804 viewsE20Jack

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 10:49 - Oct 1 by theloneranger

60 mins before kick off!!

Agreed.

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 10:51 - Oct 1 with 803 viewsDarran

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 10:42 - Oct 1 by E20Jack

I did.

Oh I see you did. Silly me. It wasn’t 30 minutes though it was 90 minutes,30 minutes before it was officially announced.

Strangely T2C is very quiet on this I think he realises he dropped his mole in it.

Anyway I’ve got to go I’m very busy I haven’t got time to troll this forum all day like you,laters perhaps.

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 10:57 - Oct 1 with 785 views_

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 10:51 - Oct 1 by Darran

Oh I see you did. Silly me. It wasn’t 30 minutes though it was 90 minutes,30 minutes before it was officially announced.

Strangely T2C is very quiet on this I think he realises he dropped his mole in it.

Anyway I’ve got to go I’m very busy I haven’t got time to troll this forum all day like you,laters perhaps.

Never come back.

Bye.

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 11:02 - Oct 1 with 773 viewsE20Jack

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 10:51 - Oct 1 by Darran

90 mins? As in NINETY whole minutes??

I can very much see a scenario where the players first thought after the team is announced and they are focussing on the match ahead in the dressing room.... is to nip out in secrecy and inform Chris to ensure he is ok with it.

Grow up you moron.

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 13:05 - Oct 1 with 718 viewsswan65split

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 10:47 - Oct 1 by _

Well you've got to laugh at the handful of posters who offer this forum nothing whatsoever yet they come on here to take their snidey pot shots.
.I don't tolerate E20. I have loads in common with him and see him as a top, top poster. This is me happily declaring I'm hanging off his cock if you like.

If Phil had any courage about him he'd have just banned Darran years ago. And talking of tolerating, this is something Phil has told me many, many times that he's just got to put up with you. He probably feels sorry for you.

Discredits himself yet again, looselips tit20, never to be trusted again with something.

Lord Jaw jaw watch you may be next.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024