Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy 13:44 - Sep 29 with 13059 views_

Just a kid who made a mistake. He could be a very decent option for us.

Come on City.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 14:13 - Oct 1 with 747 viewsDarran

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 10:13 - Oct 1 by jack247

I’m going to have to stick up for the Res and E20 on this one, although I often disagree with both. If the veiled implication is that he is on the payroll or getting perks or whatever, it’s complete non sensical bollocks.

I haven’t mentioned him being on the payroll stop making things up FFS.

Someone is leaking him information.

Oh and just for the record seeing as E20 is also masking things up I haven’t mentioned players either.

I know I’m taking it to a ridiculous level by saying this but leaking our team 30 minutes before it’s officially announced could one day possibly work against us.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 14:19 - Oct 1 with 733 viewsDarran

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 14:13 - Oct 1 by Darran

Oh and just for the record seeing as E20 is also masking things up I haven’t mentioned players either.

I know I’m taking it to a ridiculous level by saying this but leaking our team 30 minutes before it’s officially announced could one day possibly work against us.

I also know for a fact that someone on the Trust Board was surprised at T2C knowing the starting line-up 30 minutes before it was announced to the world too.

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 14:20 - Oct 1 with 731 viewsohsusannah

Ive no idea as to when the team squad is announced and to whom but I would be rather surprised if a lone supporter would be given this information . I d have thought the manager would simply give the team sheet to the officials and that s that
If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 14:27 - Oct 1 with 719 viewsDarran

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 14:20 - Oct 1 by ohsusannah

Ive no idea as to when the team squad is announced and to whom but I would be rather surprised if a lone supporter would be given this information . I d have thought the manager would simply give the team sheet to the officials and that s that

It’s officially announced when a representative from both clubs meet each other in the tunnel or a separate room and hand over each other’s teams one hour before kick off.
T2C knew 30 minutes before the meeting though and posted it on the Internet.
Where did he get that information from?

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 14:31 - Oct 1 with 710 viewsbuilthjack

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 14:27 - Oct 1 by Darran

It’s officially announced when a representative from both clubs meet each other in the tunnel or a separate room and hand over each other’s teams one hour before kick off.
T2C knew 30 minutes before the meeting though and posted it on the Internet.
Where did he get that information from?

It's public knowledge when it goes out 60 mimnutes before kick off. But to be able to do that, someone had it about half hour before, to get ready to send out. There's your answer. It's leaked from there.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 14:31 - Oct 1 with 710 views_

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 14:13 - Oct 1 by Darran

How desperate is this freak???

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 14:32 - Oct 1 with 706 views_

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 14:19 - Oct 1 by Darran

I also know for a fact that someone on the Trust Board was surprised at T2C knowing the starting line-up 30 minutes before it was announced to the world too.

And this is why the Americans have every right.to withhold information from the Trust.

They can't be trusted because of their links to you.

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 14:42 - Oct 1 with 684 viewsDarran

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 14:32 - Oct 1 by _

And this is why the Americans have every right.to withhold information from the Trust.

Why’s that because someone expressed surprise that you’d posted on Planetswans that you knew our team before it had been announced?

Fuçking hell people must be pissing themselves at you wriggling Squirmy,especially as you’ve obviously dropped an insider in it in your haste to make another look at me post.

Login to get fewer ads

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 14:43 - Oct 1 with 684 viewsShaky

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 10:13 - Oct 1 by jack247

I’m going to have to stick up for the Res and E20 on this one, although I often disagree with both. If the veiled implication is that he is on the payroll or getting perks or whatever, it’s complete non sensical bollocks.

No need for anything of value to change hands if you just have a modicum of psychological understanding here.

You just have to understand his burning desire to feed his massive ego and sense of self-importance that is otherwise unfulfilled by a bleakly modest skill-set.

Then slip him the odd set of talking points, and he will bash them out to death with no remuneration required whatsoever. The psychological boost is more than ample reward, thanks very much.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 14:44 - Oct 1 with 681 viewsDarran

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 14:31 - Oct 1 by builthjack

It's public knowledge when it goes out 60 mimnutes before kick off. But to be able to do that, someone had it about half hour before, to get ready to send out. There's your answer. It's leaked from there.

I fuçking know that mun.

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 14:47 - Oct 1 with 677 viewsbuilthjack

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 14:44 - Oct 1 by Darran

I fuçking know that mun.

Thought you might. So find out who collects the teamsheets from the dressing rooms at 1.30 and you have your answer.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 14:52 - Oct 1 with 670 viewsswan65split

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 14:32 - Oct 1 by _

O.G
If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 14:53 - Oct 1 with 668 viewsswan65split

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 14:43 - Oct 1 by Shaky

No need for anything of value to change hands if you just have a modicum of psychological understanding here.

You just have to understand his burning desire to feed his massive ego and sense of self-importance that is otherwise unfulfilled by a bleakly modest skill-set.

Then slip him the odd set of talking points, and he will bash them out to death with no remuneration required whatsoever. The psychological boost is more than ample reward, thanks very much.

Spot on.
If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 14:56 - Oct 1 with 657 views_

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 14:42 - Oct 1 by Darran

Why’s that because someone expressed surprise that you’d posted on Planetswans that you knew our team before it had been announced?

Fuçking hell people must be pissing themselves at you wriggling Squirmy,especially as you’ve obviously dropped an insider in it in your haste to make another look at me post.

I genuinely think many people are pissing themselves reading this, myself included...

You sound genuinely pathetic.

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 15:00 - Oct 1 with 644 viewsDarran

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 14:56 - Oct 1 by _

I genuinely think many people are pissing themselves reading this, myself included...

You sound genuinely pathetic.

Keep avoiding the real issue Squirmy. Who leaked you the team?

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 15:03 - Oct 1 with 638 views_

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 14:43 - Oct 1 by Shaky

You've made a career out of thinking you're one step ahead of the rest but this latest revelation is no doubt as fanciful and dreamt up as all your others, including your self acclaimed genius title in the world of finance.

And I've got proof, reams and reams of whatsapp messages and emails from you where you pretty much accuse half the posters on here of being either involved with the club, someone other than they're appearing to be or picking on you.

I can't help you and frankly speaking I doubt anyone could.

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 15:05 - Oct 1 with 631 views_

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 14:44 - Oct 1 by Darran

I fuçking know that mun.

When do you think Potter has it? Do you think he's the last one to know?

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 15:06 - Oct 1 with 630 views_

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 14:47 - Oct 1 by builthjack

Thought you might. So find out who collects the teamsheets from the dressing rooms at 1.30 and you have your answer.

Hahahahahaha..... FFS like......

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 15:09 - Oct 1 with 617 viewsDarran

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 15:05 - Oct 1 by _

When do you think Potter has it? Do you think he's the last one to know?

Beep beep beep beep.

You couldn’t help yourself could you? You couldn’t wait until just before the team was announced before opening your trap could you?

Oh no it had to be look at me in the know,not even thinking of the poor twát that had leaked the info at all.
Not one ounce of consideration for anyone.

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 15:11 - Oct 1 with 613 views_

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 15:00 - Oct 1 by Darran

Keep avoiding the real issue Squirmy. Who leaked you the team?

How come you haven't posted in the 35 passes thread?

Who do you think leaked me that??

Squirmy, squirmy, fishy fish Pissy pants

PS do you want the lottery numbers as well, I get it all...

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 15:15 - Oct 1 with 604 viewsohsusannah

Who is T2C?
Sorry but being new here but I'm not privy to poster' s personal details.

I really don't understand all this
If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 15:17 - Oct 1 with 603 viewsDarran

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 15:11 - Oct 1 by _

How come you haven't posted in the 35 passes thread?

Who do you think leaked me that??

Squirmy, squirmy, fishy fish Pissy pants

PS do you want the lottery numbers as well, I get it all...

Yep keep making a joke of a very serious matter.

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 15:23 - Oct 1 with 598 views_

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 15:09 - Oct 1 by Darran

Beep beep beep beep.

You couldn’t help yourself could you? You couldn’t wait until just before the team was announced before opening your trap could you?

Oh no it had to be look at me in the know,not even thinking of the poor twát that had leaked the info at all.
Not one ounce of consideration for anyone.

Where am I reversing exactly? Straight into you??!

Fair play you'll go to ridiculous lengths in your quest to point score over me.

You literally just survive because of me.

Obsessed

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 15:24 - Oct 1 with 596 views_

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 15:17 - Oct 1 by Darran

Yep keep making a joke of a very serious matter.

A very serious matter.....

Aye, to you..... Because of your obsession with me.

God help you

If Baker Richardson starts let's get behind the boy on 15:25 - Oct 1 with 592 viewsshandyjack

players will know the team 1/2 days before the game as they will be training in the shape etc in prep for the game. If someone is leaking the team could be doing it 24/48 hrs before kick off. To suggest someone is calling him 90+ mins before the game on that day is crazy.
I remember back in the day that the Friday evening post would display the team, and would be correct 90%+ of the times.
It's quite possible that he is just making an educated guess of the team

Poll: Expectation for the season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024